Basement

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

Kyuhyun was sleeping with hs head on Sungmin's lap.Siwon on his other side,sitting quietly while keeping guard.Both of them wondered what took Leeteuk and Heechul so long.Sungmin caressed Kyuhyun's head,humming his favourite lullaby,Super Junior's No Other.

A few minutes later,a black car stopped in front of them.Heechul poked his head out through the window,smiling at them.Siwon quickly carried Kyuhyun's body into the car and laid him back on Sungmin's lap once the aegyo king was seated,careful as to not wake the maknae.Luckily,Kyuhyun slept through it.

"What took so long?"Siwo asked,putting on a seatbelt for Sungmin then himself.

"Kangin fainted.He had a fever.So we tookcare of him first."Heechul explained.Before Siwon or Sungmin could respond,Kyuhyun's voice startled them.

"Don't..."the maknae whispered but his eyes were closed.He suddenly gripped Sungmin's shirt tightly as if scared that he would go away.

"Kyu?"Sungmin asked,worried.His charge never sleep talk before.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes ."Hyung?"he said sleepily but then suddenly scoots away from Sungmin as if scared.

"What's wrong?"Sungmin asked,confused.Kyuhyun didn't answer him.Instead,he wrapped his arms around Siwon's waist tightly before falling back to sleep on Siwon's shoulder.Sungmin watched in confusion and another feeling he couldn't quite comprehend.Siwo  was also confused by the maknae's action but he still put a protectivearm on his back anyway.

__________________________________________________________________________________

That night,Leeteuk slept in the same room as Kangin in case he woke up and need aomething.He knows Kangin rarely fall sick so once he does,it would be bad.Both the leader were sleeping soundly when Leeteuk was woken up by sound of soft footsteps.As a light sleeper,even th slightest sound can wake him up.

Slowly getting out of bed,Leeteuk opened the bedroom door to see Kyuhyun walking down the hallway towards a door that leads to the basement.The leader followed,wondering."Why are you here,Kyu?"he asked as the maknae finally stop right infront of the oak door .

Kyuhyn turn at him and blinked.Leeteuk raised his eyebrows.He knows Kyuhyun lijes to tease and prank them sometimes,that's why he's called evil maknae but he doesn't think Kyuhyun would do that in the middle of the night.

"There's a...a..."Kyuhyun tried to explain but failed.Sighing,Leeteuk shook his head.He took Kyuhyun by the arm back into the maknae's bedroom."Sleep okay?"he tucks Kyuhyun in before sitiing at the edge of  the bed,humming a lullaby.

"Teuki-hyung?"Kyuhyun called out as his eyes drooped.

"Yes"the leader asked.

"Stay with me?"Kyuhyun plead.Leeteuk nodded as he kissed Kyuhyun's forehead for the second time that night.

 "Goodnight,Kyu..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks 4 viewing.This is my first fanfic so please pardon my mistakes.Please tell me what you think of this fanfic.Thanks again!! :)