The Reason

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

Sungmin woke up from his restless sleep feeling really thirsty.He reaches for the glass of water on the nightsatnd only to find it empty.Sighing,he slowly make hhis wayout of his bedroom and to the kitchen.However,he stopped when he saw three familiar figure talking among themselves at the dining table.

"They wanted to perform surgery to remove the clotted blood but couldn't because since he's still unstable."Sungmin heard Leeteuk said.Of course he knows who they're talking about.It's Heechul.

"Gege seems really upset."Kangin said.

"Of course.Heechul-hyung is his boyfriend after all."leeteuk agreed quietly.

"Is gege mad at Minnie?"Yesung asks worriedly.

Kangin chuckled,"Of course no.He'll never be mad at him.Heechul-hyung would probably kill him if he did."he said,shaking his head.

"Yeah.Heechul-hyung really loves Minnie.Maybe more than us.I wonder why..."Yesung said.

Leeteuk huffed.He had known Heechul the longest so of course he knows why."Minnie saved him before."he told them.

"Saved him?When?"Kangin asks,clueless.

"At the academy.During our trainee years."

"What happened?"Yesung asks,curious.

Leeteuk sigh,he really hates talking abot this particular thing."Just forget it."

"No,tell us,hyung.We need to know."Kangin urged,

"Fine.There's one time Heechul went out to drink and Minnie followed him.Both of them were drunk and on their way back to the academy when some guys stopped them and almost Heechul but they made a deal with Minnie."

"What deal?"

"That they will let Heechul go if Minnie would replace him."

"WHAT???"kangin said in shock.Yesung quickly covers his mouth and pull him back to his seat.

"You'll wake them up."Yesung warned."Did he agreed?"He asks again eventhough he is scared to know the answer.

"Yes."

"So the 'took' him?"Kangin asks in horror and Leeteuk nods."Why didn't he fight back?He knows martial arts,right?And why didn't Heechul-hyung help him?"

"Heechul was knocked out and Minnie was too drunk."Leeteuk reasoned.

"Why didn't he change into...you know?"Yesung asks quietly.

'Because he wasn't mad He was scared.The devil fed on his anger so that's why it can only overpower him when he's angry."Leeteuk explained.He knows all those things from Hankyung."So...that's why Heechul really loves Minnie.Both Heechul and Hankyung feels like they owe him."

Silence filled the kitchen until Kangin speaks again.

"Minnie asked me about it again this evening."he said.

"And?"Leeteuk asks.

"I said no."

"He'll never understand,wouldn't he?"Yesung sigh.

They have a reason why they wouldnn't let Sungmin tell Kyuhyun the truth.It's because,if Kyuhyun knows,Sungmin would finally have a reason to leave:so he wouldn't risk them to his devilish side again.But what Sungmin doesn't understand is,if he leaves,Kyuhyun would be devastated because he's too dependent to that particular bodyguard of his.They had tried to explain their reason to Sungmin but he refused to believe them.He said Kyuhyun would probably forget about him in just afew days since he has many other wonderful hyungs who would take care of him.But they all know it isn't true.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading.I hope this chapter answer any confusion that you have.If no,then let me explain.First,Minnie doesn't suffer from multiple personalities.second,yes,he was possessed by the devil that live inside him.And as for what Henry's role is and what exactly did Kyu dreamt about that make him avoid Minnie for a while,it'll be answered in the next few chapters so please bear with me.Please leave a comment and tell me what you think or ask anything that confuses you about my story.The comments really make me happy and it keeps me writing,too.Thank you~