CHAPTER SIX

Trust

"Ugh..." He groaned. Leeteuk's eyes fluttered open. His head was pounding and his upper back produced a sharp ache whenever he moved. He winced in pain as he tried to reach over to the area that hurt, only to realize he was trapped.

"Wha... Where.. Where am I?" Leeteuk said with confusion in his voice. He was sat on the floor with his hands and legs tied. He scanned his surroundings in an attempt to make out where he was. It seemed like a warehouse. Everything then came back to him like a bullet - he saw with his own eyes that Taeyeon got abducted by a mysterious man and followed him here. 

The place was dimly lighted. There was only one light bulb dangling from the ceiling on a chain. The light bulb seemed to be the only source of light. Leeteuk noticed that it was dark out through the window. The warehouse was spacious, with only a few cardboard boxes stacked against the wall. There was also a table placed in front of him but the pillar. The table has a mug with Taeyeon's face and name printed on and a tin of biscuits. There was also a stool by the table. 

"HELLO?! Anyone here?" Leeteuk hollered as he tried to break free of the knots. As he struggled, he heard the sound of shoes dragging against the wooden floor getting louder and louder. 

 

 

 

//You guys don't even know how sorry I am. I AM SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS!!! I am taking a major exam this year and every time I get on the Internet, I jut feel guilty for not studying. But I managed to find time! This chapter's just a filler and to tell you guys I have not completely negected this yet! Haha. I'm tryin to work on my descriptive writing! Do give me comments!! I'm getting a little rusty at fanfics. 

Ive already drafted a part of chapter 7, so I'll be back, I don't know when though, so no more promises from me. I'll post it the moment it's done. Till then!