CHAPTER FOUR

Trust

"Taeng... Taeng..." Leeteuk mumbled, as he cringed his eyebrows a little, eyes still shut.

"Teuk?" Taeyeon's gazed turn to Leeteuk the moment she thought she heard his voice. Upon Leeteuk's second calling, Taeyeon realized it was really his voice and sprinted to kneel by the couch, cupping his face. She stared at him in worry as her eyebrows tilted in cncern.

"He must be dreaming about you." Yesung stood beside Taeyeon and smirked.

"Oppa." Taeyeon stood up so her gaze leveled with Yesung's. Yesung returned the eye contact to show that she had his attention.
"Is it okay if I stay with Leeteuk till his wakes up?" Taeyeon asked with enlarged eyes.

"Um. Yea sure... I guess? If you don't have a schedule? And since it's still pouring...  But are you sure you want to? I mean, he'll be fine. It's just a slight fever, he just needs some meds and rest. We'll be here to look after him too. So if you're feeling tired, just tell us, neh?" Yesung said calmly and ended of with one of his charming smiles.

"Neh, I do. Komawo. I just want to make sure he's fine. After all, it was mostly my fault he's in this condition right now..." Taeyeon attempted to flash and eye-smile, but she was too worried for Leeteuk to do so.

Since Leeteuk was still unconcious, the SuJu members left Taeyeon and Leeteuk in the room without a worry. Taeyeon just stared helplessly at Leeteuk and wrapped his icy cold hand with hers. She heard the door shut close by the boys and what followed was a long silence. It wasn't silent to be exact, Leeteuk's loud yet gentle breathing could be hear. It somehow managed to soothe Taeyeon down. She, too, took in a deep breath. Nothing much was running through her head except for the fact that she wanted Leeteuk to be awake right now.

She reached for the towel on his forehead, wanting to rinse it in cold water again. She carefully released Leeteuk's hand, but stopped when he reacted by showing a small frown as she let go. His grip on Taeyeon's fingers tighten. She gulped and just held onto him again, assuring him that she won't let go. His expression then slowly turned back to a calm one.

She heaved and looked aroung and found a small stool by the side of the soda. Using her free hand, she stretched for it and sat down on it. Definitely a more comfortable position than kneeling.

She rested her elbow on the sofa and her chin on her palm. She took a few seconds to examine Leeteuk's face. He really did resemble an angel, even when he was asleep. He was perfect, how did she not realize this before? He had long eyelashes and girl would wish for, a perfect shaped nose, and lips that made it look like he was smiling although he wasn't. Even his eye bags seemed like a beauty feature. All that he was missing was a halo above his head.

After admiring his beauty for a while, Taeyeon feel asleep with her head resting on the sofa, their hands still gripping onto one another's.

[6pm] 
Taeyeon woke up to find herself at a unfamiliar place, then remembered that she was at Super Junior's room at the SMent HQ. She realized that she was lying on the soda and Leeteuk was gone. She scanned the room, but Leeteuk was still nowhere to be seen! She got worried and hurried towards the door.
'Where on earth did that old man go?! He's having a fever! He shouldn't be running about!'

The moment she opened the door, she saw Leeteuk standing there, looking confused. Shocked, Taeyeon immediately threw her arms around Leeteuk and gave a warm hug. Leeteuk just stood rooted to the ground and pat Taeyeon's back, as he didn't know how to react.

"YA! AHJUSSHI! Where did you go?! I was worried! You should be resting!" Taeyeon screamed at him. Despite being rprimanded, Leeteuk was smiling, is dimples  showing, touched by Taeyeon's concern from him.

"Ya... Why are you smiling? Do you still have a fever?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow as she reached out and tap his forehead with the back of her hand.

"I'm fine. Does this mean that I'm forgiven?" Leeteuk grabbed hold of her hand with both his hands.

"Yeah yeah." Taeyeon just flapped her fingers in front of his face and turned to walk back in the room. Leeteuk punched his fist in the air. He ran forward and gave Taeyeon a back-hug.

"Thank you darling MMMMMMMMMMUACK!! I missed you." Leeteuk stretched his neck to give a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek.

"Me too, baby. And please, don't wait under the rain for me anymore. I dont' want you to get sick of hurt beacuse of me." Taeyeon turned to face Leeteuk, with his arms still around her. She cupped his face and tip-toed to give hima big kiss on the lips.

"It's getting late, I should head back to the dorm. The girls are probably waiting for me to have dinner." Taeyeon went to get her bad and camisole off the table.

"Oh... Okay..." Leeteuk mumbled, seeming a little upset. Taeyeon walked towards him so he was looking at her.

"Baby, what's wrong" Taeyeon asked with her doe eyes.

"We just got back together after weeks and you're not going to spend some time with me?" Leeteuk pouted.

"Another day okay, baby? I'll call you when tonight. You have to go for Sukira soon!" Taeyeon gave another peck to Leeteuk's pouting lips.

"I'll hold you to your word!" Leeteuk's pout suddenly changed to a big wide smile. 
"Let's go, I drove here, I'll drop you off before I head to KBS." Leeteuk wrapped an arm around Taeyeon's shoulder and they both left.

~

"Baby, I gotta drop you off here. If I go any nearer, there will an article tomorrow. I think that man there might be a reporter." Leeteuk told Taeyeon as he stretched his neck to peek at the man. There was a man in a black trench coat and wearing a black bowler hat on his head. He was also holding a black umbrella in his hand. That man just seemed... suspicious?

"Will you be fine? Should I call Fany down?" Leeteuk gripped onto Taeyeon's hand and looked into her hazel brown eyes.'

"No, it's okay. odn't worry, I know what to do. Honey, it isn't my first time dealing with reporters. Thanks for sending me back. Love you!" Taeyeon cupped Leeteuk's cheek with one hand and leaned in for a kiss.

"Love you too. Don't forget to call me. Bye." Leeteuk reminded her as she hopped off the car.:

Leeteuk continued staring at the suspicious man as Taeyeon walked closer towards him, he knew something wasn't right.

When Taeyeon reached, the man approached her. He seemed to be persuading her to do something, but Taeyeon's action seemed to be rejecting him. The man suddenly took out a cloth from a pocket on his trench coat and covered Taeyeon's mouth and nose area with it. Taeyeon was struggling to breathe as she tried to fight his hand off. Leeteuk witnessed the whole scene but was too shocked to react. He suddenly snapped out of it as Taeyeon seemed to slowly lose conciousness. 

In the speed of light, he got off his car and ran towards the man. The man caught sight of Leeteuk and hurriedly picked Taeyeon up bridal style and tossed her into a black van parked near. Leeteuk was still running as far as he could. But he was still too slow, the man had already driven off.

 

Minhae! Jinjja mianhae! Did you guys manage to watch MAMA on Tuesday? I went for it and was busy editing the photos the past few days, hence I didn't have the time the update! You guys can view my pictures on my Tumblr  if you want. I'm still not done uploading everything though. N I'm really sorry for neglecting thi fic. TT