CHAPTER ONE

Trust

 

“Baby princess?! HA!! Princess when she walked in?! More like . Baby fats?! She’s just plain fat!” Taeyeon blurted out.
[A/N: Please do not take this the wrong way, it’s just for the sake of this fic, I love Sora too.]

“Ooooh, someone’s jealous.” Tiffany said in English as she walked towards the living hall with a pack of chips and a glass of water in her hand.

“Shut up, Fany. Give me that.” Taeyeon growled and snatched the packet of chips off Tiffany’s hand.

“I was going to share.”

Taeyeon was seated on the white fluffy rug in front of the TV with her back leaning against the sofa while Tiffany took a seat beside her. The other members went out shopping, but the two had decided to stay home and watch whatever that was showing on TV. Unluckily, the second episode of new couple, Leeteuk and Sora, We Got Married was airing on MBC.

“You guys still have not spoken to each other?” Tiffany spoke in a soft, sympathetic tone. Taeyeon kept silent and kept her focus on the screen while stuffing pieces of potato chips in angrily.

“Taeyeon ah… You know that I love you right? But this time, Leeteuk oppa is not fully to blame. You have to try and understand what he’s going through. It’s not easy… Being the leader of Super Junior.” Tiffany stopped talking when she realized she said something she shouldn’t have. Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany with wide open in shock.

“What did you just say?!”

“Taetae… I’m sorry, that’s not what I mean… Please don’t angry.” Tiffany apologized as she held onto Taeyeon’s arm.

“You’re no different from the rest! I’m also the leader of SNSD! It’s hard for me too! But why do people only understand all the pressure and stress on HIS side and not mine?!” Taeyeon screamed at the top of her voice as she started to sob.

“Yes… I know, I know… Shh….” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon into a hug and her hair as she tried to calm her down.

“No you don’t….” Taeyeon mumbled as she sobbed into Tiffany’s chest. Tiffany broke the hug and grabbed Taeyeon by her shoulders, making her look straight into her eyes.

“I do, I do. Please stop crying, Taetae. I understand that you’re going through a lot of hardships now, especially now with our comeback coming ‘round the corner. I’m sorry for saying that and I will help you through okay?” Tiffany comforted her best friend and looked warmly into Taeyeon’s brown eyes.

“Thanks, Fany. I feel so much better after crying that out. Hehehe.” Taeyeon chuckled as she wiped her tears off her cheeks with the back of her hand.

“It’s nothing. So… Are you gonna call him up?” They were both now back to facing the television and munching on chips.

“No. Of course, not. Why should I? I don’t miss him or anything like that.”

“Yeah, of course you don’t, Kim Taeyeon. Of course you don’t.” Tiffany scoffed.

“Yeah, I don’t’.” Taeyeon persisted.

“Taeyeon ah… I’m your best friend and also your roommate if you haven’t realized.” Tiffany sat up to face Taeyeon.

“OH?! JINJJA?!” Taeyeon said with overflowing sarcasm. Tiffany just rolled her eyes and continued.

“Which means, I can read you like a book! You still check your phone every now and then, hoping to receive a text or a miss call from him and you’re still weeping every night before going to bed, staring at your phone wallpaper of you and him.” Tiffany said, feeling proud of herself.

“Oh… You know?” Taeyeon’s gaze was stuck to the floor.

“Yes, I do and there’s something else that I know. That it hurts me too.” Tiffany said solemnly. She picked up Taeyeon’s phone off the ground and flipped it open.

“So, if you don’t call him. I will. You guys need to talk it out.” Tiffany said as she scrolled through Taeyeon’s contacts.

“Really, Taeyeon? Did you have to save his contact name as ‘World’s Biggest Jerk’? I thought it used to be ‘Yeobo’. HAHAHAHA”

“YA! FANY! ANDWAE!” Taeyeon tried to grab her phone from Fany. Fany had already hit dial and was putting it to her ear while fighting Taeyeon off with other hand.

“Yobosaeyo? Taengoo?”
 

Taeyeon could hear his voice through the phone. She felt her body grow weak and conceited defeat and stopped battling with Fany.

 

 

How's this for chap 1? :) Yeah, pretty boring huh? Sorry, I promise to make it better. I wanted to try starting somewhere near the . Please tell me what you think!!