Another Dream

Inferno's Wrath (A Prequel To Heaven's Promise)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

It's been 24 hours since the binding and the symbols on our wrists were gone by now. We skipped school with Appa's permission and stayed at home. I know that girl is in the room beside mine and seeing her would just make me regret I did the binding so I asked everyone not to disturb me.

Just then I heard a knock on my door and I immediately know who it is. That girl can't really understand when I say do not disturb me.

"I'm coming in." She bravely announced as she went inside my room and sat on my bed. "You won't eat?"

"I told you, Soojung. Do not disturb me. I'm resting." I irritatedly said.

"Well, you better eat, Mark. Appa said you'll be doing another assignment."

"Well..." He said while mimicking me. "Appa has not told me anything."

"He asked me to tell you and..." She paused for a while. "you'll be doing it with Joohyun."

"Shoot." I said as I got up from my bed. "Why bring her along?"

"Mark. Be rational."

"I am rational. Appa is not." I replied. "I told him I could protect you by myself but here he goes, getting protectors and telling us that it's the best for us."

"But you can't leave Joohyun here." She explained. "Appa said that the job will require a week."

"Appa really knows how to get in my nerves."

"C'mon, Mark. She's not that bad."

"Fine. Tell her we'll leave in an hour."

---<3---

Third Person's POV

"Everything is going according to plan." A man in black suit said. "Good work, Jinyoung."

"I've laid everything out, Master. Once that boy leaves for his mission, everything will fall right into place." Jinyoung replied.

"And Yunho's other child?"

"She won't be a problem. She's classified as a hermit. She can't harm even a fly."

"That's good then." the man commented. "No nephilim has died from doing an assignment. If this ends up successfully, this will be the first. And worse, it will be Yunho's son, that little threat..."

"I will make sure it will be successful, Master." Jinyoung answered. "Your daughter will be a great help."

"Of course, she will be. I taught her everything she needs to know. You will do it correctly, right darling?"

"Ne, Appa." The girl answered with determination in her eyes. "I will kill him before he knows it."

"And the binding?" the man asked.

"Once the nephilim dies, the binding will cease to exist."

"Good. Now, go back darling... before they find out you're gone."

The girl obeyed his father and went out of the room.

"She's my little girl... the ultimate weapon I have against Jung Yunho. Once you get his position as Council leader, we will use the students of the academy to dominate the world. Jung Yunho will not know what will come to him."

---<3---

Krystal's POV

"Do well, Mark." I said to him when he was preparing to leave.

"Since when did you have the right to order me around?" He replied playfully but continued on packing his bag. 

"Where will you be going this time?"

"Seoul."

"And what are you supposed to do there?"

"Highly classified. I can't just go around and tell everyone about it..." He said with a smile.

"But you'll come back, right?"

"Of course, I will. What mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter