Notice

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Leo POV:

After I enter the house, I make a fire with my hands to have a bit light. A black out was the only possibility to walk through the house with out being seen. The security guards can use flash lights, but I hope that I'm gone when they are able to get to the victim.

Sadly the security cameras work even with out electricity and they can spot me in the dark, so I need to hide my face as always.

I walk through the house until I stand before a big dorr. It's the room of the person I need to give the warning. I'm pretty sure he's still sleeping, because I heard that he is a deep sleaper, which makes it easier for me.

I slowly open the door and go into the room.

It's really big and everywhere are expensive things, to show how rich he is. I think it's disgusting. He could use the money for better things, as example give it to poor people. They need it more and would use it to survive, not like some rich people to kill and torture others.

I mean we human are awfull. So many kids and adults die because of starvation and war. And the most people don't even try to change it.

Animals are more human than we. They kill to survive, not because of money, jealousy or revenge, like we humans.

And I'm the same. I steal and fight against people. I know that they are bad, but I'm doing the same, as them, so I'm not better. And if I'm going to kill the Hero, I'm just like my father and other killers in the world.

A scream brings me back into reality and I look at the man, who sits in his bed, scared to death. I nearly need to laugh, because I'm pretty sure, waking up and seeing a man, with black clothes and a burning hand, is not the normalst thing to see.

'Who are you?'

'You don't need to know.' I say, my voice, deeper than usual.

'What do you want?' These are the usual questions and I'm used to them. These people know, that they are hated by others, so they are not so shocked.

'I'm here to give you a warning.' I throw a card at him.

'Don't inform the police.' I tell him and leave the room. I shouldn't stay longer than necessary. I'm pretty sure, soon his guards or the police is going to appear.

But even though I know that I leave through the front door. They are not able to catche me. I can scare them with fire and they will run away. Humans are scared of things they don't know and things that are different. I'm both. Unknown and different. If the public is going to find out, that I Jung Taekwoon am a villain, I will be hated and some may try to kill me. Of course I would need to go to jail because I stole and broke in, but people would look at me different than at other criminals because they don't know things like me.

If the identity of the Super Hero would be exposed, life wouldn't be easy for him too, but they would treat him like a Hero. He is something they know from movies and books. He may not be normal but he is good.

Even I want him to win. I would let myself be killed or arrested by him, if I wouldn't have to care for my brother.

If I am gone, I'm sure my father is going to use my brothers and this is something I don't want to happen.

But maybe I could talk with the Hero. Tell him to hide and protect my brother and I would allow him to do everything to me.

Talking could help, but when would we able to talk. He doesn't know that I don't want to hurt him.

I wish I wouldn't have super powers. Who cares if I had to live a boring life, at least I wouldn't need to do ilegal things and Jungkook would grow up in a normal family. I would love to have a mother and a father, that loves us. We only have each other, and of course VIXX.

At first I was scared to tell them, that I'm no human, but after I told them, I got a suprising reaction.

They hugged me and told me that they will always be there for me.

'Stop.' suddenly a voice screams and I look up and see someone I don't want to see on the roof opposite the victims house.

The hero. How did he know that I'm here? Did I make a mistake? Is he tracking me. Now could be a chance for me to talk with him. Different thoughts cross through my head, while he comes down.

 

Daesung POV:

'There he comes out again.' I hear Taeyang's voice and immediately open my eyes. I didn't want to sleep but because i am so tired, the others promised me to wake me up, when he leaves the house. Luckily he goes through the front door, so we don't need to watch the other doors.

He also goes back casually, like he was just visiting, but his clothes show that he is the villain.

'I'm going to go down.' I tell them.

'Don't move and stay where you are.' I warn them before I jump down the roof. Fixing my mask, so he won't even be able to see a small part of my face.

'I knew, you would be here.' I walk to him confindent. I am a bit scared because he is strong and he may have two powerd but I'm not going to show it.

'I can't say the same about you, because I need to say that I am suprised seeing you here. Am I so bad at hiding?' His voice is calm and quiet.

'No. I have to say, I had a few problems finding you, but I did it.'

'I have to say I am impressed. I thought I would see you at Monday but this i earlier. But when you are here already, I want to talk with you.'

I look at him dumbfounded. What is with this guy? His tone changed so suddenly from arogant to serious. And why does he want to talk? Shouldn't he want to run away or fight? What is going on?

My silence shows him what I am thinking.

'I...' he stops. Is he scared? Or does he just want to distract me?

'I don't want to...' His continuation is getting disturbed by a loud bang that sounds like a gun shot. I turn around and see men running to us. They wear suits and shot at the villain. They seem to see that I am a hero and am going to help them because no bullets are comming near me.

'Don't move!' The threat doesn't scare the man opposite of me. He just builds a fire wall and runs to his car.

At this moment I realise that I should stop him. If he really has something to tell me then he should stay. Ok, I now he won't stay when people shot at him but I have to try. He really looked like he was not so bad.

I hold my hand out in his direction and use the wind to hold him in place. I turn around and see the security gurads moving closer. I don't really want them to get him. They would kill him and hurt him. I only want to arrest him.

A fire ball brings me back into reality and I see that the villain has turned to me.

'Let me go!' he screams loud and another fire ball passes me. He doesn't aim them at me, he just wants to scare me.

'No. You are a villain. You need to be arrested and be punished. You robed people and attacked others. You are different from me. I'm helping others, you are hurting them.' I know that he didn't look so scary right now and didn't attack me but I can't forget who he is and that he fought against me and nearly hurt me.

'I know!' He builts a fire ball in his hand and his lips move. I don't really understand what he said because it was so quiet but it sounds like ,I am sorry.'

The ball flies directly and I need to dodge it. While I am doing this, I have to let him free and he jumps into his car. With high speed he drives away. I go to the car of my friends and see everyone sitting in it.

'He got away.' I say and let me fall on a seat.

'We know, we heard and saw everything.' Taeyang hits slightly my shoulder.

'You did everything right.' GD smiles.

'But I would love to know what he wanted to say. If these stupid security guys wouldn't have stopped me, I would know more.' I curse.

'But wasn't he weird? Which villain wants to talk to a hero?' Seungri looks at us confused.

'I don't know, but he sounded...' A loud knock on the door, interrupts me and we look at each other confused. Is it a security guard that saw me going into this car?

I slowly open the car and see two men standing before it. They are handsome, tall and look like late twenties.

th?id=OIP.M92d4abbaca0c4655767dff9b54b52

'Hello. We are from the police. I'm Jung Yunho and this is my colleauge Shim Changmin.' They show their badges. ,We have a few questions. You are the hero, right?' the smaller one, which is still very tall, points at me and I know that it's no use to play dumb. I am still wearing my mask and the outfit is also not really normal.

'Yes. I am. What can I do for you?' An important rule: Always be polite when you are talking with the police.

'We have witnesses that saw you fighting the villain. Is this right?' the other one looks at me curious.

'Yes. This is right.'

'We want to ask you for help to catch him. Could you please tell us your identity? We will keep it top secret but I think it's easier if we who you are.'

I nod slowly and pull the mask off. They are right. The police won't ever catch him and I also have problems but together we could be able to do it. But we can't work together if they can't trust me, so I need to show them my face.

'I am Kang Daesung. 19 years old.' I tell them and see their suprised faces.

'You are a student?' Mr Shim can't hold himself back and I start laughing because of their dumb faces. The otheres are alos joining me.

'Why? Am I not allowed to be a high school student?'

'No. I just thought you would be an adult.'

'I can promise you, even though I am still young, I am working better than ten adults.' I smile at them and their faces turn back to normal.

'We expect this from you. What do you know about the villain?'

I explain everything that happened to them.

 

 

Leo POV:

After I parked the car in the garage, I enter the house and go into the kitchen. This didn't really turn out like I wanted it to turn out. I sigh loud. Why? Why am I the bad one? What the hero said, hurt me somehow, but I know that it's true. I am the villain. And he is the hero. I need to lose and he needs to win. This is how it always ends in storys. My life is not a story but I know that I am going to lose. My father is the one, who makes me do this and he always hits us. He hates me.

My brother is the only living family, so I have to protect him and he is to nice.

I once thought about searching for a different family for him but he nearly killed me when he heard what I wanted to do. He told me, that he doesn't want to leave me. Even though life is horrible here, I am making it better.

Then there is VIXX. These guys...
A smile forms on my lips and I am opening the refrigerator to take out juice.

While I am drinking it, I think about my best friends. They are really awesome and funny and the most important thing, they are accepting me and Jungkook as we are.

After I drunk two glasses of juice, I go up to my bed room. I forgot who tired I am and how little I have slept in the few days. The hero and my father are really giving me a headache and then there is also this girl, which is slowly getting closer.

Bora is really nice and she has fascinated me since the first day I have seen her. I don't want to think about her because I know this won't turn out good. She will never like someone like me. I'm quiet and ignore everyone. I don't smile and am not nice. And not to forget ther is still this big problem that I am not normal. When she is going to find out, she, Sistar and Big Bang will hate me.

A tear runs down my face. I want to love.


A new chapter. YEY. But it is a bit rushed and I had no idea what could happen at the end. Sorry for letting you wait so long.