The first meeting

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Bora POV:

 


''Bora. Sleepy head! Wake up!'' I slowly open my eyes and the face of my brother.

''Is it already time for school?'' I ask.

''Yes. It's already 8am.''
''What!?'' I jump up and see Big Bang. Then I realize that my brother lied to me.

''Didn't you want to make dinner?'' Seungri asks.

''Oh. Sorry! I was tired and wanted to lie down. I didn't want to fall asleep.''
''Alright. But then what should we eat? It's already after 8pm. I think noone wants to make dinner now or?'' Jiyong says.

''We can go out to eat.'' Taeyang suggests.

''But where?''

''My uncle owns a restaurant that isn't far away from here. I'm sure he has a freearrow-10x10.png table. Should I phonearrow-10x10.png him?''

''Yes do that Tae. We're gonna change our clothes.''

The boys go to the room of my brother and I go to my own room. Big Bang often stays over that's why they have plenty of extra clothes here.

I change into black pants, a red top and a blue jeans jacket.Bildergebnis für nice outfits

After I also put some makeup on I go downstairs. They are already done but I think it's normal for girls to take more time.

''How are we gonna get there?'' I ask.

''Walk. Excercise is good for the body.'' Dae explains to me.

''I know. I know.''

After a short walk we arrive at a nice restaurant. Before it stands a red motorcycle. It looks really expensive.

''Wow. Nice bike.'' Seungri says and they admire the motorbike.

After they are done we go in and get greeted by a nice looking man.

''Long time not seen Younbae.'' He hugs Tae and then looks at us.

''This are my best friends and Kang Bora.'' We get introduced.

''Nice to meet you. I don't have much time. I'm sorry. Your table is the only free table at the back.''
We thank him and then go there where he pointed to. We sit down and I hear a familiar voice.

''Do you think you are fit to perform tommorow at the club Leo?''

I turn around and see suprisingly VIXX sitting there. They don't even see me.

''Yes. I am. Why shouldn't I be?'' Leo now asks the worried looking N who asked this question.

''I'm sure you won't get any sleep tonight and school is exhausting.''

''I can do it. It's not the first time.''

''Bora what are you doing here.'' I see now not only Hyuk who asked this question looking at me but also the other members of VIXX.

''Em...em..'' I don't know what to say but luckily my brother saves me.

''We are here to eat.'' Ok that's a simple answer.

''Oh. Yes of course.'' I nod.

''Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself yet. I'm Kang Daesung. The big brotherarrow-10x10.png of this head. But I'm sure that you know me.''

VIXX only nods and then also the other members of Big Bang introduce themselv.

After their done it's VIXX turn. Everyone of them tells their name and nicknamearrow-10x10.png.

''I hope that I don't sound rude but may I ask if the limousinearrow-10x10.png that stood before our school belongs to you?'' GD asks the two brothers. I'm also curious. Soyou,Hyolyn and Dasom are also really rich but they were never brought with a limousine. I'm not sure if they even have one.

''Yes. Usual Hyung would drivearrow-10x10.png with his motorcycle to school but because we were late we were brought with the limousine and also picked up.'' Jungkook expalains.

Not really an explanation because I'm sure they have other cars when they have such an luxus cararrow-10x10.png.

''Then does the bike before the door belong you too?''

''You mean the red one? Yes. It's my hyung's.''

''Wow.''

Suddenly Tae's uncle stands before the table of VIXX with a big plate. On it is different food. It's much even for 7 people.

''Here as always.'' He puts the plaste on the table and begin to eat.

''Ok. Now to you. What do you want.''
''Can we have the same thing a bit smaller. I'm sure we can't eat one big portion. How do they even eat this?'' Dae says.

''They always eat one whole.'' explains Tae's uncle to us.

''How can they eat so much?''

''It's because of Leo Hyung. He eats on half and we eat the other.'' Ken explains to us.

We look suprised at the young male that doesn't even seem to hear us and eats one bite after another.

Ok. I wouldn't have guessed that. After 15 minutes we also get our food and eat. VIXX are before us done and leave the restaurant after they told us goodbye. They really ate the whole thing. We also got it done and left then.

My brother has a mission tonight.

 

Daesung POV:

 

''I'm done.'' I go out of my room and stand before my best friends.

''Good. Your face can't be seen.''Jiyong says.

I changed my clothes once again and am now standing in black shoes, green pants, blue jacket and a head and a mask in my living room.

''Who is that.'' My sister came in and locks at me with a shocked face.

''That's your brother.'' TOP says.

''What? Really? I never saw you before a mission.'' She says.

''Yes. That's because you should sleep or do homework.''

''I know. I only wanted to say goodbye and take a bottle water with me.''

I nod. She hugs Big Bang and then goes again upstairs. I turn around to them. ''Are you leaving?''

''Yes. We can't help you with your work and we also need to do homework.'' Taeyang says.

''Ok. Then thank you for everything you have done so far.'' I bring them to the dorr.

''Bye.'' They say and then go. The darkness let's them disappear and I go back in.

After I got my things together I leave the house. I'm not walking like a normal person through the streets. I'm taking the way over the roofs. If the houses stand too far away from each other I need to use the wind. After a long way I'm at the house of the victim.Bildergebnis für haus

I sit down on a tree. Thanks to the help of my friends I know that the security cameras can't see me here. And even if it does the mask shows who I am. Not all people know me yet but the most do. A Super Hero that helps the police out and stops criminals. I never concentrated on this criminal because he didn't do things in Seoul but now after he does he is my enemy. I always catched the ones I wanted to. But if he really has Super Powers it won't be easy for me. I look at my watch and see that it's only 1am.

 

 

Leo POV:

 

''Come on!'' I stand before the dorr of my brother and wait until he is done with changing.

''Wait for a moment.'' He answers back. I wait and wait. After I think so 15 minutes he is done and comes out. He wears nearly the same outfit as I. Black Shoes, dark blue jeans, brown pullover, black cap and a black scarf that hides our faces. Bildergebnis für black outfit  men

''Why did you take so much time.'' I scold my brother.

''Sorry Hyung. Let's go.'' He says and goes downstairs. This guy. I sigh and follow him. Before we leave the house I take a black bag from the table that stands before the dorr.

Outside my brother holds his hand out and I take it and close my eyes. After I open them again we are standing on the roof of the politicer. We get down so that the guards can't see us.

''Where did we say he should put the money?'' Jungkook asks me. Sometimes he's really forgetful.

''He should put the money in the box we left and leave the box in his room where he sleeps.'' I explain.

''Ok. Then let's go down.'' He says and was just about to jump of the roof when I see another person walking on the roff. He wears dark clothes and a mask. The mask of a Hero. He is the one my father was talking about.

''Go take the money!'' I say to my brother and without looking back he does what I told him.

I know that the guard look up so I get down. The other guy does the same. After a few minutes we both stand up and look at each other.

''Who are you?'' He asks me.

I laugh. ''You know who I am.''

''Yes But it would be easier if you tell me your name.''He says.

''Of course I will do it but you first.'' I tell him.

He laughs. ''Sorry but I can't tell you personal information.''

Now it's quiet again. We don't know what to do. Then he makes a move.

 

 

Daesung POV:is at the same time as Leo Pov:

 

Voices. I hear voices. Slowly I open my eyes and see two shadows on the roof. I stand up and jump on the roof. One of the person turns around and looks at me. Or I think that he looks at me. I can't see his face. It's too dark.

''Go take the money.'' He says. I look down and see the guards looking up and get down. He does the same. After a few minutes we both stand up again.

''Who are you?'' I ask him. I'm sure that he won't answer me but it would be nice to atleast now if he has Powers.

''You know who I am.'' How does he know that?

''Yes But it would be easier if you tell me your name.'' I won't lose.

''Of course I will do it but you first.'' He tells me. It looks like he won't give up.

''Sorry but I can't tell you personal information.''

We both don't say anything after that. I think what I should do now. And then I remember Bora. How she hates Super Villains. I will catch him. So I run to him and try to hit him. He escapes my hit and tries to hit back. I jump back and we stand opposite from each other. I won't win against him with physical strength so I use the weather.

 

 

Leo POV:

 

Suddenly a storm appears and the wind is so strong. I lose balance and fly to the end of the roof. I fall down but lucky I can grab onto the roof. Now I hang there. I breath slowly in and out and then pull me up with all my energy. I stand up and see the man still standing there. Now it's my turn. I feel the heat that flows through my body. After only a few seconds I burn. I don't really want to hurt him so I just throw fire balls that don't hit him but will scare him. However my plan was not succesful. He just throws lightnings back at me. I doge them and try to think about a way to get away. I sigh can't this guy understand that I don't want to hurt him.

''I'm back.'' I turn around and see my brother with the black box standing behind me. I smile. He did it. I turn around to my enemy he stoped his attack maybe he wants to now what we are going to do now. I build up a fire wall between us and him. I don't want him to know about the powers of my brother. After it spereated us completely I look at my brother. ''Do you think you can teleport us on the roff of the house beside this?''

''Yes. I think so.''

I grab his hand and close my eyes.

Cold. That's the next thing I feel. I open my eyes and see that we stand in a pool.

I jump out and also help my brother out. I look at him a little bit angry.

''What. You said on the roff of the other house. I did that.'' He defends himself.

I sigh and look to the house of the politicer. The fire is still burning but the Super Hero dissapeared. I concentrate and the fire also disappeared. After all I don't want the house to burn.

''We can go.''
He nods and after a short moment we stand in the living room.

''Let's change our clothes first and then go to our father alright Hyung?'' I just nod and go to my room. After I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt I go out of my room and see my brother standing before me. He holds the box in his hand.

''Did you control if the money is there?''
''Yes. All of it is there.''

''Good. I think it will be the best if you don't talk.''

He nods. It's always like that.

I knock on the dorr of my father and we go in after he answers.

''Where is the money?'' He asks.

I take the box from my brother and go to my father and give it to him.

He looks inside and then turns to us.

''Did something unordinar happen?''

''We met the Super Hero.''

''And?''

''He got away. I'm sorry. It was my fault.''

He looks angry. He raises his hand and hits me. I fly through the whole room and fall in the shelves that stand on the other side of the room.

Only with much effort I can stand up again. Why does my father have super strength? I'm sure I will have a big bruise on my check tommorow.

''I'm really sorry. Can we go now?''

''You say you are sorry?! Didn't I tell you to kill him?!''

He hits me again. This time at my stomach. He knows that the people will wonder when I go to school with bruises on my face. I once again land hard. This time I hit the wall. I try to stand up but I can't. My whole body hurts. I fell arms that pull me up. I see the worried face of my brother.

''Can we-e-e go-o now?'' I ask.

He just stares angry at me. I see this as a yes and my brother helps me out of the room.

''Can you bring me to my room?'' I ask him.

''Yes. Come on.''

He takes me to my room and lays me down on my bed.

''Wait here. I'm gonna get the first aid kit.'' He says and goes out. I lay my head down on the bead and think about the Super Hero. He didn't look much older than I so he may really is the son of the friends of my mother. I was only 7 years old when my father told me the story. That my mother was a witch, that she cursed him after he found out that she was one, that he hated her since then, that her Super Hero friends visited our house when I was 4 years old. My mother was already dead at this time.They didn't know that my father was the villain they were after but my father found out that they were the Super Heros so he killed them. He never told me where the corpses were. With 8 I got my powers. I was trained to hate anything and everything but my brother and my friends helped me through this time. My father didn't teach my brother. He told me that he isn't worth his time. So I showed him how to fight but not how to kill someone like my father showed me. No. I teached him how he can protect himself.

''Take of your shirt.'' I look up and see that my brother come in.

He helps me to sit up and takes of my shirt.

''Oh.'' He looks worried.

I look down on my stomach and see a big bruise. It looks worse than usual.

''Why did you tell him about the Super Hero? He would never know that he was there if you didn't tell him. And if he wouldn't know it he wouldn't have hit you.''

''But what would happen if he later get to know it through the news and we didn't tell him. It would be much worse.''

He nods.

After he's done treating my wounds I do my homework.


This was the first meeting of Leo as criminal and Daesung as Hero. I try to write more often from Boras POV in the next Chapter.