After school

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Bora POV:

 

''Hey.''

''Oppa!'' I run to Big Bang.

''Hey angle!'' Dae hugs me.

''We know that you two are inseparable but you just haven't seen each other for 4 hours.'' Tae says.

''Sorry. Let's go home!'' I say and pull the guys out of the school.

Outside the sun is still shining. It's 6pm and for nearly every student is the school ending. My best friends are already on their way home.

We leave the school property and the first thing that we see is a black limousinearrow-10x10.png.

''Wow. Did we miss anything? Or what happened?'' TOP asks.

''I don't know but maybe we have a new rich student.'' Seungri says.

''Bye Bora. Goodbye Big Bang.'' We turn to our left side and see VIXX

walking past us.

''Yes. Bye.''

''Aren't these VIXX of your class?'' Daesung asks.

''Yes.'' I answer.

''Do they have a new member or who is this balck haired guy? I never saw him before.'' If you believe it or not my brother knows nearly every student in the school. I wonder how he get this all in his head but he told me as student council presidet it is important to know every student.

''He is Jung Taekwoon and is new. He seems to know VIXX and I heard rumours that he also performs with them at the club. So he is not a new member but an old member.'' I explain the things that were told me at class. I wondered about the new guy so I asked a few people and they told me this.

We just walk past the limousine and VIXX because they stoped there as we hear a few words.

''Bye Leo Hyung. Phone us when you have time.'' I recognize Kens voice and turn around. He speaks with Taekwoon. So his nicknamearrow-10x10.png is Leo. It suits him. He looks a bit like a lion.

''Bye.'' He answers and VIXX leave him. He just stands at the cararrow-10x10.png until a boy comes to him. He looks a little bit younger than us. He gets with Leo in the car and it leaves.

''It looks like your new class member is rich.'' My brother says. I nod and follow them.
''Do you come with us?'' I ask the friends of my brother.

''Yes. We promised we would help Dae with his work.'' Jiyong answers.

''Which work?''

''Haven't you heared about the super villain that blackmails and robs politicers around Seoul? At the beginning when he appeared he was far away from the Seoul but now he has slowly moved closer.'' Dae explains.

''Villain?''I ask shocked. How much do I hate this word and especialy the personsarrow-10x10.png that is one.

''Yes. But the people aren't really sure yet if he is one because he does much hacking but one personarrow-10x10.png said that he put a fire wall up with his hands so I think that I'm gonna hunt him.''

''Hunt???''

''Yes. I will try to catch him. And today I start.''

We entered our house and went into the libary. My brother takes the book with the title ''the deadly pig'' out of one of the book shelves and a dorr opens. We go in the secret room and the dorr closes. Inside are many electronic things. I don't know for what most of the things are but I also do not really care because I don't need to use them or at least not yet. I sit down at the big red coucharrow-10x10.png that is in the middle of the room. Bildergebnis für red couchThe guys follow my example.

''But how do you know when and where he will appear?'' I ask my brother.

''I hacked into the police system and wrote down the politicer who were robed or blackmailed.'' TOP stands up and shows us a board.

''But what does this help?'' I ask. Not even wondering why or better how he hacked in the police system.

''We looked for similarities and then also found one.'' Tae explains.

''They all were not really liked by the public because they did some injustice things. And that's why we also looked for other politicer and rich men with the same similarities and only found five others. I think the next target must be one of them. And when we looked at the datesarrow-10x10.png when it happens it's also always the same. Only twice a week and never at friday and saturday nights.''

''Someone already broke in on Tuesday night at one of the politicers house but nothing was stolen only a threat letter was left. We don't know what stood in the letter but of course he wants moneyarrow-10x10.png and we think that he will take it today.'' Seungri continues.

''OK. So long explanation, short story. Tonight the villain will go to the politicer and take the moneyarrow-10x10.png. Or what?'' I say.

''Yes. Hundred points.'' GD says.

''This is to complicated for me. But Good Luck and I hope that you catch this guy. I'm gonna make dinner.''

I stand up and leave the room.

 

Leo POV:

 

After we went in the house a maid comes to us. ''Sir Your father wants to see you!''

''Us both or just Hyung?'' Jungkook asks.

''Both.''

''Ok. But first I want to ask you something. Why did noone wake us up?''

''I don't really know but I think in the morning nobody was at home.''

''Weird. But who cares now.'' I say. And go togther with my brother upstairs.

''Were they angry because you were late?'' I ask.

''No. Lucky not.''

''Ok. Then it's alright.''

We stand before the room of our father. I slowly knock.

''Come in!'' A loud voice says or nearly screams. But we are already used to this.

We go in the room and stand before a big desk. On the chair behind it sits our father with his back in our direction.

''Tonight you both are going to collect the money. Alright?''

''Yes.'' We both answer.

''There is a rumour that a Super Hero is going after you. I think that he is the son of an old aquaintance.'' He turns around and looks at us. He is tall and wears black pants and a black shirt. His hair is black and he has many scars on his face. Bildergebnis für kim sang-joong

He looks evily at us.

''Don't you know who I mean?'' He looks directly at me. I know but I don't want my brother to know.

''Yes. I know. But can I ask a question?''

He nods.

I turn around to my brother. ''Go out for a moment! Alright?''

''Yes.'' He answers and goes out of the room.

After the dorr is closed I look once again at my father.

''You mean the Super Hero friends of mother that you killed?''

''Yes. Who else.''

''But why do you think that it is the son?''

''There were never other Super Heros in Seoul and I don't think that this changed. If you meet him kill him!''

''Ok. Do you have anything else to say?''

''No. Leave!''

I do what he told me and stand before Jungkook.

''What did you talk about?''

''Nothing important.'' I smile at him. It's better when he doesn't know it.

''Ok. When are we leaving?''

''We told him in the letter that we collect the money at 3. So I think we should leave at 1.30. It's better if we are a bit early.''

''Ok. I'm gonna do homework.''He says and leaves.

''If you have any questions or problems I'm in my room.'' I tell him and enter my room.

I sit down on my bed, take out my phone and write into our Chat group.

 

Leo:Hi!

Ken: HIIIIIIIIII! Hyung!!!

Leo: What?

Ken: Do you have time?

Ravi: Yes. Good question.

Leo: Not really sure. Jungkook and I leave at 1.30.

N: This might sound weird but when do you sleep?

Leo: In school?

Hyuk: That's not a good example.

Leo: Why example?

Hyuk: For me an example. If I sleep in class it's your fault.

N: You are already sleeping in class. Even before Leo came.

Ken: Hyung is right. You are a bad example.

Hyuk: I'm not. And for whom should I be a bad example. You are doing bad things before me.

Ravi: Ok we should stop.

Hongbin: Yes. Hyung is right. How about we go out to eat.

Leo: Good idea. I can't eat the food of the maids anymore. It always tastes the same. Is it alright for you when I take my brother with me. I don't want to let him alone.

Ken: Of course.

N:Yes.

Hyuk: With him it's more fun

Hongbin: What do you mean more fun? Are we no fun.

Hyuk: NO.That's not what I mean. It's just...

 

I don't know how Hyuk saved himself because I lay my phone on the bed and go to the room of my brother.

He sits on his desk and works hard. He doesn't even realise that I'm there.

I slowly walk behind him and then grab him on his shoulders.

''Help!!!''He screams.

I laugh.

''Hyung!'' He whinces after he sees me.

''Sorry. You're just so cute when you're scared.''

He pouts.

''See. How can a 15 year old pout and look cute.'' I .

''But what do you even want?'' He asks me.

''Are you not happy to see your brother?'' I ask him.

''I am. But I nearly see you all the time.''

''Do you want to go out to eat dinner with us?''

''You mean with VIXX?''

''Yes. And?''

''When are you going?''

''. I knew I forgot something. I didn't ask when. Wait here I'm going to ask but when are you done with homework?''

''In a half hour if you help me.''

''Yes. I will help you. I ask and then come back.'' I say and leave the room.

I grab my phone and look at the last messages.

 

N:I think we should stop discuss about who has a heart or not. Has anyone realized that Leo is gone.

Ravi:Right.

Ken: Are we now going to go eat.Or what.

Leo:Yes.

Hyuk: You are back.

Leo: Yes. Sorry I asked my brother if he has time.

Hongbin: And?

Leo: Yes. He wants to go with us. But first he needs to get his homework done. When do you want to go?

N: 8pm? In a hour.

Ken: Yep. I'm in.

Hongbin: Me too.

Ravi:Me too

Hyuk: Me too.

Leo: We also.

Hongbin:Where?

Ravi: As always or?

Ken:Yes.

Leo:Ok. Until later I need to help my brother.

 

I stand up and go once again to my brother. As always means the restaurant beside the club of Ravis family. We are regulars there.

''I'm back!'' I say.

''Yes. I know.''

''Ok. Let's see. What can I help?''

''Here. I don't know what this should mean.''

I sit down and we work. After 45 minutes we are done.

''I tell dad that we go out. You should get ready!'' I tell him.

''Why do you need to tell him that. He doesn't care about us.'' He says.

''I know. But I think it's better to tell him. Come on.''

''Yes.''

I once again go to the room of my father. I really hate it there.

I knock and go in after he tells me so.

''What do you want?'' He asks annoyed.

''Jungkook and I are going out but we will be back soon enough to get ready and leave at 1.30am for the job.'' I say.

''Go out!''

I do as he tells me once again.

I change my clothes into a black jeans, white shirt and brown jacket and go down the stairs.Bildergebnis für outfits for men

My brother waits for me also in casual clothes.

''How are we getting there?'' asks he.

''With my motor bike. Or do you want to go with the limousine?''

''No. The kids from the school already looked at me weirdly. But I can't blame them for it. Which student gets brought to school with a limousine.''

''Hm. This would be us.'' I say.

''Yes. Let's go.'' he laughs.

''We go in the garage and pull our motorbike jackets over. I bought the bike with my one money. Bildergebnis für rotes motorrad

As criminal you get enough money even if most of the money gets my father and some poor people that my father doesn't know about. I also sometimes take money and we have a credit card that we can use.

We sit down and I drive to the restaurant.

After a few minutes we are there.

''Hey.'' The others are already there.

''Hi.'' My brother jumps from the bike and hugs them. I laugh. Good that they have such a good relationship.

I also get down and greet my friends.

''Let's go in. I have reserved a table.'' N says and we go in after I parked my motorcycle before the restaurant

''Oh hey boys. Long time not seen.''We get greeted by the owner of the restaurant.

''Hi.''

''The table for you is at the back there. I know that you like it quiet.'' He says.

''Thank you as always.'' We go to the table he pointed to and sit down there.

''Do you want the same as always or do you first want to think and then order?''

We look at each other and then come all to the same conclusion.

''As always!'' We say together and laugh.

''Sometimes I think that you are too often here.''He says.

''But it's the best restaurant.'' N says.

''Alright. Your food will take sometime. And the drinks will come soon.'' He says and leaves our table.

We the begin a heated conversation.


Again not much happened but I wanted to show in this Chapter the nice and caring side of Leo and the planning of the crime and the plann to catch  the criminal