Training

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Leo POV:

 

I jump and grab the rope. After I swing through the air and am near the wooden box where I should land I let go of the rope and land. Just as I put my foot there a ball flies in my direction. I dodge it and run to a wall. Without much problems I climb it up while I still dodge balls. As I am standing on the wall I get hit and nearly fall of. Luckily I can grab the end of the wall and need to remember the fight with the Hero.

It was nearly the same. Now I understand why he trains me. He wants me to be able to kill the Hero. But I don't think this training will help me because the problem is not me being to weak but that I don't want to do it. I'm sure my father won't ever understand this. He only wants money and to kill people. Or better he wants to let people that he doesn't like being killed by me. I sigh. I really need to find a solution. I don't want to kill. I'm afraid that if I destroy the Hero I will be like my father. A dangerous monster that knows no mercy.

Maybe VIXX has an idea. I should phone or meet them.

Suddenly a ball hits the wall and I now remember in what a situation I am. I pull myself up and then jump of the wall. I land safely and then hit a button that is on a table.

After that my father comes into the room.

I'm already at the third room. So I have got more than the halfe behind me. I'm suprised that I still can stand. My bones hurt like hell and I already have 100 push up's, 100 sit up's, weightlifting, sword/ knife fighting, three different parcours and other things behind me.

''You were not always aware of your surroundings. This must change.'' My father says with his cold voice.

''Yes. I know. I am sorry.'' I don't really know how often I said that today but it's better to do so or he will just get more angry.

''Let's go to the last room. '' I sigh. This is a perfect Saturday morning. I couldn't wish for anything else.

I wish I could just say no, run away with my brother and live a happy life far away from our father. But I can't do that. Although he is cursed to stay in this house. I'm sure that he will find a way to break it. He is already working at it and if he gets free he will destroy everything that I love and I don't want to risk so much, so I need to listen to him.

I don't have a choice. I need to live like this.

After we entered the last room, he closes the door and stands opposite of me.

''Taekwoon you burn yourself.'' He says.

What?! Does he want to kill me. Maybe I can control fire but if I burn myself I could die.

He sees my shocked face and goes on. ''You have superpowers and your power is fire. I'm sure if you can control yourself you can burn without hurting.''

Yes. Of course my father is sure. Does he really think I can trust him. He is the last person that I will trust, so maybe he wants to punish me.

''Do it!Are you ignoring me? Maybe your little brother will help you to respect me.'' I look back to my father and see that his faces has changed.

''No.'' Ok. I need to do this or he will hurt Jungkook and maybe he is right. I can do it when I believe in it.

Slowly I start heating up. I control fire since I'm eight but I never tried something like that. My hands are already burning and the other parts of my body are getting hotter. I fear injuries but I have once again no choice.

Slowly my arms also start to burn. The heat goes over my whole body. I close my eyes and think hard.

I need to burn. Fire. Heat. I need to stay calm.

As I open my eyes again I only see red and feel the heat. But I don't feel pain. It's just hot not hurting. I look at my whole body and see fire.

I did it. I'm burnning.

''Try to walk.'' The voice of my father hits me like it's really far away, but I know that he is before me.

I move my legs and walk to my right side. At first I'm really tense but then I relax. It's easier than I thought.

''Alright. You can stop.''

I close my eyes and the next time I open it, I'm back to normal.

''The next time, do immediately what I say. I want you to take a warning to this person.'' He hands me a file, which means a new target. ''You will do it Monday night. The money from this person is not important but I'm sure that the Hero will also come there. Take your brother with you and eliminate him.''

Oh no. Why does he want to kill him so badly. He is a Hero. Alright but I could just ignore him and steal money. He is not so strong that he will be a problem for me. But this brutal guy, just likes to kill people. He is really the worst.

''I will try.'' I don't want to say that I'm going to do it, because I won't.

Bang.

One of his fists hit me and I fly to the end of the room.

''You will do it. Say it.'' He screams again. Sometimes I really wonder why he doesn't get throat problems. He is always screaming.

''Say it!''

''I will do it.'' I say slowly.

My father doesn't say anything to that and just leaves. I slowly get up and follow him out of the room.

With a few problems I walk to my room and open the door.

''Hyung!'' Jungkook runs to me and looks worried at me. Again. I hate it, that he always needs to worry about me.

''What happened?''

''He trained me.'' I let me fall on my bed and close my eyes.

''Why he didn't do that for ages?!''

''He wants me to kill the Hero we met. I'm gonna take a notice to our next target that we will attack. Monday night we are going there to kill the hero.'' I explain to him.

''Kill? You will kill him? Are you sure?''

''No. Yes. I don't know. I don't know what he is going to do when I'm not going to do it. If he is going to hurt me or even worse you. But I don't want to kill the Hero. He has done nothing wrong. He is the same. He interhit the powers of his parents. Only that his parents are dead and our father a monster is. I have no idea what to do.''

I fell a hand on my shoulder and look up.

''Don't forget you are not alone. VIXX and I are beside you. We will always help you. Ok?''
''Yes.''
''Good. Then let's go.''

''Where?'' I look suprised at him.

''Ravi called. We are going to meet VIXX in the cafe in the shopping centre. They want to help. So chang your clothes.''
I smile as he pulls me up. I'm not alone.

 

 

Bora POV:

''Oppa we are leaving.'' I scream to the kitchen.

''Yes. I know. You don't need to scream.'' Daesung screams back.

I close the door smiling and turn around to my friends.

''Let's go shopping.'' Hyolyn says and pulls me with her.

It has been a long time since we last were shopping because we all have to much to do with school. So we decided to just have fun today.

''So what happened on Thursday? You brother looked really exhausted.'' Dasom asks.

''He went to the destination and after a while two men appeared. They were masked so Daesung couldn't see their faces. One of them, which looked like the older saw him and told the other to get the money. What he also did. The villain who stayed back, fought against my brother and after the other appeared again they both vanished.'' I try to tell them everything as short as I'm able.

''What powers did the villain have?'' Soyou asks me.

''He can controll fire.''

''Does Daesung want to kill the villain?''

The questions don't stop but I can understand them. They worry about him.

''I'm not sure. He told me, that he wants to try to arrest him. If it doesn't work he wants to kill him.''

''So bad?'' Hyolyn pets my back to comfort me.

''You know how much we hat villains.''

''Yes. We know but let's talk about nice things.'' Dasom says and leads us to one of our favorites cafes.

As we go in we see a few acquaintanced persons.
VIXX and the little brother of Leo are sitting at a table and are talking.

''Isn't that VIXX?'' Soyou has also spotted them and walks to them.

''Hi guys.'' She gretts the suprised looking faces and we follow her.

''Hi.'' They greet us back.

''Can we sit down next to you?'' Hyolyn asks them.

Without letting them answer my three friends already sit down and I follow them.

''You were really great yesterday.'' I compliment them.

''Thank you. We are happy that you liked our performance. Tonight you can come again.'' N says and smiles at us.

''We would love to.'' Hyolyn says.

''And how are you feeling Leo?'' I ask the quiet guy who doesn't even look at us and drinks his coffee.

''He has a few sleep problems, but nothing serious. Don't worry.'' His brother answers.

''Who are you?'' My friends only see him now.

''I'm Jungkook. Leo's little brother. Nice to meet you.'' He introduces himself to them and they follow his example.

''But how is your brother feeling?'' Hongbin asks fast and I forget the mysterious guy.

''Good. He also had too little sleep because of all the tests. But he is fine now.''

I explain and we start an interesting conversation. While it I always steal glances at the tired guy. I'm sure that he has a secret.

 

 

Taeyang POV:
''So what did you hear Seungri?'' Daesung asks the maknae.

We are in the secret room in the house and talking about the villain.

''The police has no clue about him and want to give up. But here are a few people that could be attacked yet.'' He explains and I continue.

''There are only 10 potential targets. Only four of them are home tonight and because the villain only takes warning to people who are home that night. There are only these four left.'' I tell the others.

''I hacked into the police computer and saw that only one has an easy security system. I know that he gets through every system but he takes the easier ones first.'' TOP shares his information.

''So if he's going to appear tonight, he will appear there?'' The Hero asks.

''Yes. And we will also be there.'' Jiyong shocks our friend.

''What?! No! This is too dangerous for you. You don't have powers and I can't protect you all.''

''But we can protect ourselfs and if you want to catch him you need our help. If I see him I can tell his emotion.'' Jiyong tries to persuade the smilling angle, who is not smilling so much right now.

''He is right and I can analize him. You may be a Super Hero but we also have talents to help.''

''TOP and I can stay in a car near this house and he can try to hack into the system so that noone can hack into it.'' Seungri says with a smile and we all start laughing even though we are in a serious situation.

''What?!'' the youngest looks at us confused with out understanding why we are laughing.

''Yes. I will do something like that.'' TOP smiles.

''AS good as I know you, I can do anything but despite that you will come, right?''

''Yes. We won't let you go alone.'' I hit his shoulder slightly.

''Ok. You'' He points at the two Seunghyuns. ''are going to stay in a car and doing the electronic things.''

''You are comming with me. But are gonna stay in a place where you won't be in any danger and can see everything.'' He points at me and GD.

''Yes.'' We all agree with him.

''Ok. Then let's research.''


I know that in this Chapter not much happened but I wanted to post a Chapter because I didn't write for a long time. I'm now back home from England and have some time to write. At least I hope I have but I have many tests in the next weeks like french and latin and some others.

Also the big attack happened in Paris and they are talking about a war with the IS. I had the luck to drive through France and Belgium yesterday. It's really terrible. Only a few people and cars on the street. Everyone is scared.

Let's pray for the people that something like this won't happen again. Not in Paris, not in France and not anywhere else in the world. Like President Obama said: ''This is not just an attack on Paris, not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity.''

But like people are, there will be another attack. It's war. IS versus the united nations. But I shouldn't just talk about the bad things. We can be lucky that the terrorists didn'T get to the soccer game. or there would be more dead people.

We should all work together.