Morning

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Bora POV:

 

''Let's go in!'' Dasom says and we do. We are before the club Monster. VIXX really wanted us to come. I don't know if Leo will perform because he didn't come to the class again. The others told me that he collapsed because he didn't get enough sleep. Just like my brother. After I heard that he was also at the infirmary I was shocked but understood that he didn't sleep last night because of the criminal and his homeworks. But now after some sleep he is fit again and with us here. He and Big Bang wanted to come with us so that nothing can happen to us and because they are also curious how VIXX performs.

We are now inside and everywhere are people dancing and drinking. The peole all wear flashy party clothes. With me and my friends it's the same. I'm wearing a black dress that I never wore before because my brother didn't allow me to go to clubs.

th?&id=OIP.Ma891e103bd693ca6e2f42d987477th?&id=OIP.Mbe67a84e3f755ec29a99e6ce1ab9

But now it's different my brother is with me and we know the people whom belongs the club. I look to the stage and see VIXX standing on it. They are singing and dancing and look really cool.

''They are great!'' Hyolyn says.

And I agree. They have such an star aura.

''I would never have thought that they are so good.'' Soyou says.

''Better than we?'' TOP asks.

''No jsut as good.'' Dasom says.

''As much as it hurts to know that a group exists that is so good as we. I also need to agree.'' Jiyong says.

The song that they sung is over and all leave the sage. Now plays music from the DJ.

We walk through the dancing people and stand then before VIXX.

''You are great.'' I smile at them. They all look exhausting but happy. You can see that they love to perform.

''Thank you.'' they say.

''Do you want to come with us to the VIP lounge? There we can sit down.'' N asks.

We nod and follow them to the lounge. We all sit down at the comfy couch.

I now see for the first time of the evening Leo's face. He doesn't look really healthy and still a bit sick but better than before.

''Do you first want something to drink or first dance?'' Ravi asks.

''Drink.'' We answer in unision.

''I assume that you don't want alcohol right? So how about some cocktails without alcohol?''
''Yes sounds good.''

After a few minutes Ravi appears again and gives everyone drinks.

''Cheers.'' Jiyong says.

''Cheers.'' We other says.

The drink tastes exotic. It's really good.

''Hey are you now alright Daesung?'' N asks my brother.

''Yes. I just learned the night before so much that I didn't sleep much. But you can call me Hyung. You too.'' He says to the others of VIXX.

''Ok Hyung.'' They say. Leo just nods. He somehow looks different from school. Of course he looks tired and doesn't show his emotion but he looks somehow relieved.

After so I think 15 minutes that we talked we go to the dance florr. Only Ravi and Leo don't go with us. They go on stage.

As the music starts I recognize the song. It's ''The DJ got us falling in love again.'' Leo begins to sing and we all start to dance. He has such a high pitched, sharp and clear voice and Ravi's raps. The two are a great team. I look at Leo's face. Even if it's dark I can clear see it and the bruise on his face too. But there is also a small smile on his lips that appeard as he begun to sing. Maybe he isn't so a rough person like I thought before. He somehow looks really nice.

''Are you done staring at the stage?'' Hyolyn ask me. ''Come let's dance.''

I smile. I dance with Sistar but also a little with my brother and VIXX. It's really great. The music. The dance just everything. The feeling of forgeting every problems. Just to have fun. I don't know how long we danced but who cares. It was an awesome night. I think we got home at 3 or 4am. Something like this. Big Bang and Sistar stayed over because it would be too late fot them to go home. As I fall asleep a face appeared before my eyes and I fall into a tight sleep.

 

 

Leo POV:

 

''Wake up Sir. Wake up!'' I hear a voice saying. I slowly sit up and see a maid standing in my room.

''What's wrong?'' I ask her. It's Saturday mornig and I'm soo tired. Two nights without enough sleep are no good idea.

''Your father wants to see you.'' She says.

I stand up and look at the clock. It's 7am. What does he want so early in the morning?

''Right now?'' I look at the maid. She's one of the few maids that workes here since a long time.

''Yes. He want to see you now but not in his room. He waits for you in the training rooms.'' Training rooms? Does he want to train me? He last did that before 4 years. It was always horrible.

''Ok. Thank you.'' She leaves the room and shortly after that I do the same. I go downstairs into the cellar. Here are the training room or I always called them torture rooms. There are four different rooms. One is like a fitness studio where I most times daily train. Another one is a room with different weapons where I was trained to fight with swords, knifes, throwing stars and also guns. The third is a room with different obstacles as a training parcour. The last is a room with nothing inside. The walls consists of indestructible materials. I was trained there how to use my powers.

I see my father standing in the first room. He has as always the angry look on his face.

''Why did you take so much time?''

''I'm sorry.'' I say. I know it's no use to defend myself.

''You are going to get training in every room. We start here first.'' He says.

What hapeened that he is training me? I don't really have time to wonder because my father already tells me what to do.

''100 push up!''

I gulp. I'm excercising nearly everyday but when he starts like that it's just gonna be worse. Neverthless I'm doing what he tells me.

After I'm done he goest to the next execrise. I sigh. This is gonna be an awfull morning.

 

 

Bora POV:

 

I wake up because of a delicious smell. I open my eyes and see the ceiling of the living room. I slowly stand up. My back is hurting. I don't think it was the best idea to dance for some hours and the sleep on the floor of the living room. I see everyone still slepping. Only my brother is missing. I go without steeping on any of my friends to the kitchen where my brother cooks a big breakfast.

''Morning Oppa.'' I say.

''Mornig sis. How did you sleep?'' He turns around and looks at me with his angle smile.

''Not bad but thanks to the floor my back is hurting.'' I answer.

''Oh. You poor girl. Can you wake up the others for me. Breakfast is done. And tell them to tidy up the living room so that we can eat there.''
''Yes Sir.'' I go back to the living room. Hm how can I wake them best up? I then see the stero and have an idea. I connect my phone with it and play one of my favourite songs.

WOW

Fantastic Baby

Dance

I wanna dance dance dance da dance

Fantastic Baby

Dance

I wanna dance dance dance da dance

WOW

Fantastic Baby

 

''Turn it off!'' says Hyolyn annoyed.

''What's going on?'' Top just looks suprised at me.

''Help!'' Seungri screams jumps up and runs to the next dorr to hide himself.

On his way there he steps on Soyou and Taeyang. They of course wake up and look at the criminal.

''Can't you watch out?'' He runs to Seungri and lectures him that he shouldn't run around when people are laying on the florr. He doesn't even realize what the reason was why he did that.

Soyou just stands up and goes to the bathroom.

Now only Dasom and Jiyong are left. I wonder how they still can sleep.

''Let's tidy up and help me to wake the two up!''

They nod. I go to Dasom and TOP to Jiyong. The others take their stuff together and put the dishes on the living room table. Luckily there's place for all of us there.

''Dasom. Hey wake up or I'm gonna throw water on your face!''

She doesn't even reacts. I nudges her. No move.

''The house is burning! Wake up!''Hyolyeon screams. We all look at her. She grins at us.
''What?!'' Dasom opens her eyes stands up and looks around. Then she sees that she was being lied to.

''Why did you wake me up? I want to sleep.''

I go to her pull her to the couch and bring her to sit down.

''Breakfast.'' Is the only thing I say and sit down beside her. The others then join us.

It's a really nice morning.


Ok. I thought that nobody reads this story anymore so I just stopped writing. This is a chapter that I wrote before a long time and was the whole time on my laptop. I decided that I would write a bit more because of your comments. But I'm not sure how often I can update because I still have other storys and enough problems right now. I love to wrote storys but I don't have enough time to update always. So I'm really sorry if you need to wait long for the next chapter. I try to get more time but not only my family but also school annoys me. It's hard for me to write but I will give my best. Thanks for your nice comments and thanks for suscribing and supporting me.