7

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Bora POV:

''What do you think ybout this hat?'' N asks and shakes his head with the clowns hat. He looks so funny like this and with every new head he changes. Cool, embarrased, mean, funny or something else. It's like a one man show.

We are in our big shopping centre and walking through the shops. We wanted buy clothes or make up. But after we met the boys we found out, that it's really enjoyable to go shopping with them.

They are crazy. It doesn't matter in which store we were, somehow they were able to make us laugh.

My friends also like them, so it's perfect. Even Leo smiled a few times, not being able to hide it, because his friends make to much jokes. It's like they want to cheer him up. Even though his face never shows real emotions, you can distinguish between alright and sad.

Today he looks like he has something big to think about, something that doesn't let him calm down.

I'm a bit worried about him, because he looks like he has a sad and exhausting life. He has seen too much for his age. Just like me. I had to experience the death of my parents at a young age and grow up with out them. But thanks to my brothers and Big Bang I had a good life.

I would like to know if he has also a past like that. I know that I'm curious, but I want to help him. He and his brother look like they had to go through much.

I think that's why he is so quiet. He is scared or doens't trust. VIXX and Jungkook are really important to him and I'm sure they know why he is like that.

''Bora. Hey! Do you listen?'' I feel someone shake me and look up into the eyes of Soyou.

''What?'' I look confused at her. I thought to much so I didn't listen to the conversation.

''Do you want to come with us to the electronic shop?'' Ken aks amused.

''No. That's not really mine.'' I smile at them. I don't understand all this electronic suff and I think, as long as I know how my phone and the TV works, it's alright.

''Okay. You can come with us to the animal shop.'' Jungkook smiles at me and pulls me with him and his brother.

''Do you like animals?'' He asks me.

''Yes. But sadly I can't keep a pet. What about you?''

''I love them. But not as much as my brother. Hyung adores animals and everything cute. That's why he loves me so much. But sometimes I think he likes them more than me.''

I laugh at his Aegyo face. For a 15 year old, he is too cute.

''Hyung?'' He looks at Leo. ''Do you like me more than theses?'' He points at the guinea pigs, which Leo looked at.

But Taekwoon just ignores him and looks back at the cute balls.

Jungkook pouts sad, but after his brother pets his head, he smiles again. Somehow they both look like father and son, bestfriends and of course brothers.

''Do you live alone?'' The question just came out. I didn't want to ask this, but somehow I did.

They both look suprised at me.

''I mean because you have such a good relationship.''

''No. We live with our father. But he has much to do so it's like we live alone.'' The younger of the both says, getting a warning stare from the older.

''Oh well, okay.'' I say, not more. I don't want to annoy them.

''What about you?''

I'm suprised to be asked the same but answer.

''It's just me and my brother. Our parents died when we were young.'' I tell them. I don't really care if they know it or not. I never were a person, which hides things.

''Really? That means. We are nearly the same.'' I think he means, that they also grew up without their parents.

I just nod and take a look at the quiet guy, who faces us with his back. To my shock or suprise, he plays with the pets while smilling.

This view makes me laugh hard. A mysterious guy like him has fun playing with animals.

''See. He doesn't even smile like that, when he talks with me.'' Jungkook complains but also needs to smile.

Taekwoon turns around to see why we are laughing.

''Leo I didn't know you could be so cute.'' I say without thinking and get scared at by the brothers.

''Did you say that Hyung looks cute?'' He looks at me shocked.

''Yes. You should smile more. You are handsome wither way. But when you smile, you look so cute.'' I say and then scold myself. Why can't I stop spouting nonsense. Ok, it's no nonesense. He really is cute.

''See Hyung. I'm not the only one who thinks like that.'' Jungkooks suprisingly says and jumps up and down because he is excited.

Taekwoon smiles at his younger brother. You can really see that they both love each other.

We look at the other animals and I feel that Leo has relaxed. He is not so stiff like before. But looks really friendly and nice. And of course handsome.

 

Leo Pov:
''Hyung. You are finally home.'' I am greeted by my little brother.

''Kookie you should be in bed already.'' I scold him.

''Sorry Hyung. But I wanted to ask if I should come with you?''
It's 2am and I just got back from the club Monster. We had a succesful evening and much fun. Sista was there again, but without Big Bang. I think it was better like this, because Daesung seems to be curious kust like his sister. They are nice but I don't want to let them know my secret so soon. Wait does that mean, I want to tell them it? No I can't. VIXX are the only ones I can trust. I shouldn't let my guard down. They could just be acting and in realtity be mean. I don't know. That's the scary thing with trusting. You can never be sure, how a person is. You have to trust the right ones.

''No. You can stay here. I just need to drop off the message. You should sleep.''
''I think you are the one who needs sleep Hyung.''

''Yes I know but I have to do this. Hopefully I have time to sleep tommorow.''

''Did you find a solution?''

''We didn't have much time to think and the others also don't know what to do, so no.''

''Hyung whatever happens, it is not your fault. You do so much to keep me save and I'm sure that you're going to do the right thing in the end.'' I smile at my little brother and hug him.

''I'm sorry that you have to grow up like that and live such an awfull live. You are too young to experience something like that.''

''Hyung. You are also not the one at fault. And you have a harder life. You always protect me, do the missions, go to school, need to learn, go to the club and so on. But somehow you do everything with out enough sleep. You are strong but you can't do everything alone. You have me and the others to rely on.''

''I know thank you. But now go to bed.'' I pet his hair and go with him upstairs. After he went in his room, I go in mine and change my clothes. Black like always. Jungkook is not going with me so I need another way. In the garage is not only the limosine and my motorbike but also a black car, which I'm allowed to drive. Of course I don't have a driver licence yet, but nowdays everything is possible, so my father got me a fake ID card.

I get in the car and drive out of the garge to my destination.

 

Daesung POV:

''So you both stay here on the roof.'' I tell Jiyong and Taeyang.

''Yes. You already told us that a few times.''

''Sorry. I'm just worried. The villain is dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt.''
''He won't even see us.'' GD tries to calm me down.

''What are his powers again?'' Seungri asks throught the earphone.

''The older used fire. But I didn't see the younger use something.''
''Alright.''

''Guys. Something is coming.'' TOP warns us and we are getting ready. I fly from the roof to the other, waiting for my opponent.

As I see a black car driving to the front of the house and a man getting of. He wears black clothes and looks exactly the same as the man from Thursday night.

''Guys he is the one.'' I tell my friends.

''TOP did you secure the building.''
''Yes. There is no way in or out.''

''Good. No one moves. Or he will see us.''
We observe how the villain casually walks to the front door. He is tall. Taller than TOP, who is the tallest in our group.

After he goes to the door he puts his hand at the door and it opens. The light in every room in the house goes out and we stare at a black building.

''We have a black out. Nothing is working.'' Seungri says.

''Could it be that he has another power? Maybe something with electricity?'' Jiyong asks.

''Maybe. I didn't know that someone can have more than one power.''

''Do we wait now?'' Taeyang asks me.

''Yes.'' I answer. I don't want him to get away. He is a villain and needs to be punished.


I didn't think I would have time to write a new Chapter but the comment motivated me and here it is. I have much to do, so I don't know when I have time to write again. I know I'm always saying the same but life is not easy and school crushes me and because my mother is in  the hospital again, I need to help in the family more.

But neverthless thanks for suscribing and for the comments that help me to go on.