The first day

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Kangs house Bora POV:

Bildergebnis für big house

''Wake up!''

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. My brother already stands wearing school uniform in front of my bed.

''Is it already time to get up?'' I ask him half asleep.

''Yes. It is! Come on! You don't have much time left. Hurry up! I'm gonna make breakfast!'' he says and leaves the room.

I slowly stand up and go to the bathroom that is connected with my room. After a fast shower I also change into my uniform and go down stairs. Daesung is already done with making breakfast. I sit down opposite and we eat. My brother can cook the most delicious things but on school days he just makes simple things like bacon, toast and eggs. After we're done he washes the dishes and I do my hair. We leave the house and go to school. On half way we meet the best friends of my brother: Kwon Ji Yong called G-Dragon, Dong YongBae called Taeyang, Choi Seunghyun called T.O.P and Lee Seunghyun called Seungri. Maybe you're wondering now why they have those nicknames. It's easy to explain: they are in a group with my brother called Big Bang but they are not only one of the two Kingas groups at school but they also perform often at our school and they are great. Even when they all have totally different personalities they are a good team and understand each other really well. They also know our secret because we know we can trust them.

''Hi Bo did you sleep well?'' GD greets me.

''Yes I did. But didn't I tell you not to call me that. It sounds weird Oppa.''

''No it doesn't.''

''It does.''

''Could you both please stop we need to go.'' Taeyang tells us.

We nod and follow the others.

They are all already 19 and that means they are gonna graduate this year. I'm only 17 so I'm in my first year. When they're gone I need to go to school alone and I won't see them as often as now. Even if only Daesung is my brother the others are also brothers to me. And always when I was sad or lonely they would be there for me. But not only that they are also like parents for me. This might sound weird but it's like that because my parents died when I was a little kid so they brought me up somehow. They are my only family.

''What are you thinking about?'' I look up and see my brother looking at me.

''Not much. Only that you all will graduate this year.''

''Yes. But until then is much time left and who knows if Seungri is going to graduate with his grades.'' Taeyang says.

''Hey Hyung I'm not that bad.'' Seungri looks slightly angry.

I laugh. I really don't know what I'm going to do without them.

''Bora!'' I recognize the voice of Soyou and see her running to us with my other best friends Hyolyn and Dasom. They always wait for us in front of the school.

''Hi.'' I hug them.

They greet Big Bang and we enter the school building. Many look at us but that's normal. Big Bang are the Kingas and Daesung is even the student council president. Everyone knows them and my friends and I aren't unknown too. We are the school Quenkas and also a group called Sistar. We are really popular but don't perform. Sadly we need to leave the guys at the stair case in the second floor because their classroom is on the third and ours is here. So we say goodbye and go to our classroom. We go in and get greeted by our classmates. They are all really nice and we never have fights in the class. We sit down at our seats in the back.

''Hey guys!'' I greet VIXX the other Kinga group at our school. They are really popular and nice. They also aren't just the Kingas but also a group. Sadly I have never seen them perform because they only perform at a club called Monster and I somehow never go there. But everyone that has seen them said the same. They are good.

The five guys also greet us and we begin a conversation about our teachers.

If you wonder about the seats. Here is a help:

 

 

 

Hyolyn

 

Bora

 

Empty

 

Lee Jaehwan/ Ken

 

Kim Wonshik/ Ravi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom

 

Soyou

 

Cha Hackyeon/ N

 

Lee Hongbin

 

Han Sang hyuk/ Hyuk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taekwoon POV Jung House:

Bildergebnis für big house

I wake up thanks to my phone. I turn it off and slowly stand up and look at the clock.

''!'' It's already 8am and school starts at.... 8am. I run out of my room and to the room of my little brother. Without knocking I run in and wake him up. ''Jungkook wake up! It's already 8.''

His eyes open suddenly and he looks shocked at me. ''What!''

''We are late! Come on!'' He jumps up and runs to the bathroom. I go back to my room and change into my uniform after I washed up. I look at myself in the mirror. My clothes are new because today is my first day at my new school. I really wanted to transfer because I didn't like it at my old school and my best friends are in the new one. I just comb once trough my black hair and then go downstairs. My brother already waits for me. It looks like we need to skip breakfast. We go to the black limousine that is standing in front of our house and sometimes  brings us to school. Yes these long big cars. Bildergebnis für limousine

I know it's a little bit weird but our father won't buy us another car because our family needs to look good. What doesn't make sense because no one knows our family and our father doesn't leave the house.

''Could you drive a bit faster than normal?'' I ask the driver after we sat down. He nods and drives us to our schools. Luckily they are now directly beside each other. We arrive and get out. It's alredy 8.30am.

I turn to my brother. ''Just tell them you are late because your big brother overslept and didn't wake you up.''

He nods. ''Yes. I will do that. But it isn't even your fault. Shouldn't the maids wake us up?''

''Yes. They should but let's talk about that later. Now go!''

He nods and goes to his school. I go to mine.

The gate is closed but there is standing a man beside it.

''Excuse me can I go in?''

He looks at me and opens the gate slowly. I bow and thank him.

I enter the big building and after a few minutes I find the teacher room. I go in and only see an old man sitting at a desk at the end of the room. I slowly go to him.

''Excuse me.''

''Yes?'' he looks at me. ''Are you the new student we are already waiting for?''

''Yes. I think I am. I'm Jung Taekwoon.''

''I'm the principal Lee Soon Jae. Nice to meet you.'' He holds his hand out and I shake it.

Bildergebnis für lee soon jae

 

''Ok. I'll now show you your classroom. The formal things and questions are we going to do later.'' he stands up and I follow him.

''I understand that you are a new student and now everything is different but why were you late?''

''I'm sorry but I overslept.'' I hope he won't scold me.

''It's alright as long as this doesn't happen often. Once or twice is ok. Even teachers and I oversleep.'' He once again smiles. Good that he is nice. My last principal was the worst.

''Wait here. I'm going to explain it to your teacher.'' We stand before a dark door. Above me I can see the sign 1B. ''And before I forget it. Please come to the teacher room in the lunch break because I need you to answer a few questions. Alright?''

''Yes.''

He knocks and goes in. Through the open door I can see how Mr Kim talks with a young man. After a few minutes he comes back to me.

''Go in and Good Luck.''

''Thank you and Goodbye.'' I say and go into the room. I look at my classmates and see a few known faces.

''Hello.I'm Jung Ji-hoon your homeroom sports and math teacher. Please introduce yourself.''Bildergebnis für bi rain

I turn fully to my class. ''I'm Jung Taekwoon. Nice to meet you. I hope we can get along.'' I bow.

''Alright. Please sit down beside Lee Jaehwan.'' Before he can explain where the seat is I go to the direction of my best friends. As I sit down Ken smiles at me. ''Good that you are here in this class.'' I just nod

''It looks like you already know them. Could you please show him the school later Lee Jaehwan .''
''Yes sir.''

The lesson continues and I look through the class room. We I mean VIXX all sit together. In VIXX is Cha Hackyeon called N, Lee Jaewan called Ken, Kim Wonshik called Ravi, Lee Hongbin and Han Sanghyuk most time just called Hyuk . At weekends or sometimes also at week days we perform at the club Monster that belongs to Ravis family. And as I know they are here Kingas. We know each other since we are little kids and that's also why they know my secret.

On my left side sit two girls and in front of them also sit two. They are really pretty. The one that sits directly beside me has long brown hair. She looks more like the athletic type.

''Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Kang Bora.'' the brown haired girl suddenly turns around to me.

I just nod. I was never the talkative person.

She just smiles and looks back to the front. I do the same and concentrate on the lesson.

 

 

Kang Bora POV is parallel to Leos POV:
 

''So this means that...''

Suddenly knocking on the door interupts the explanation of our teacher and our beloved principal comes in. He's really nice and everyone likes him.

He whispers something to Mr Jung and then leaves again. Just after he's gone a good looking guy comes in. His black hair falls in his face that has a cold expression. Our teacher tells him to introduce himself and he does so. Jung Taekwoon.

He sits down beside Ken and the latter tells him something. The others from VIXX also seem to know him. Maybe they are friends. The lesson starts again and I feel someone looking at me and turn to my left side. It's Taekwoon.

''Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Kang Bora.'' I say to him.

He doesn't answer just nods. He could at least answer. But maybe he's just shy. I smile and look to the front.

 

 

Leo POV:

 

After six exhausting lessons now is luch break.

''Are you coming Leo?'' I look up and see VIXX standing before me.

''Yes. But first I need to go to the principal.''
''We're coming with you.'' Ken says and pulls me up.

I once again just nods.

I follow them and after awhile we stand before the teacher room.

''We wait here.'' explains Hongbin.

''Ok.'' I nod and go in. The room isn't empty like before but now are on nearly every desk teachers sitting. There are also some students that are talking with teachers.

I go straight to the principal.

''Jung Taekwoon sit down!'' he points at a chair and I sit down.

''Ok. How was the day until now?''

''Good.''

''Alright. I need your name. Birthyear,adress, phone number,old school and the city you were born in.''
''Jung Taekwoon, 10th October 1996, Seoulxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxacademy and I was born in Seoul.''

''Ok. But I have a question. As I remember you were the one who phoned us and not your parents. Right?''

''Yes.''

''I didn't had any chance to talk with you parents so could you please tell them that they should phone so that we can meet.''

I gulp. My father won't meet anyone.

''This could be difficult.'' I say and try to think about an explanation.

''Why?'' He asks.

''My mother is dead and and my father is since her dead really sad and doesn't go out of his house or talks with anyone.'' I hope he will believe it. Even when half is the truth the other half is a lie.

''Ah. Really.I'm sorry. But maybe you can talk with him that he phones me or I or your teacher can come to your house.''

He won't listen to me and exspecially he won't let anyone in his house.

''I talk with him but I can't promise anything.''

I'm sure that he will just ignore me. In my last school luckily no one ever wanted to talk with him and so nobody ever saw him. And because of the house and the driver and of course because of the car rumours started that he is a mafia boss. They don't knew that he is worse than that. I hope that the students and teachers of this school won't start rumours or even see him. He's mean dangerous and everywhere he goes is chaos. Lucky that he can't go out of the house.

''Taekwoon!'' I look up and see that Mr Kim has tried to get my attention.

''Yes?''

''You can go now. If I have any other questions I let you know.Goodbye.'' He says.

''Ok. Goodbye Mr Kim.'' I bow and leave the teacher room. Outside stand Hongbin and Hyuk.

''Where are the others?'' I ask them. 

'''They are already at the cantine.'' The maknae says.

We go to the cantine. It's a big room and everywhere sit students. I can see that the others sit at a table that is a bit remote from the others. I follow my friends and we first get food then go to the table. I sit down between N and Ravi and sigh.

''What's wrong? You shouldn't sigh like an old man!'' N says.

''Nothing. Only that the principal wants to talk with my father.'' I explain.

''What?!'' They all look at me. Shocked. They never saw my father either but I told them about him and so they know how mean and what an awfull person he is.

''Yes. But I told him that my dad doesn't leave the house  because he is sad that my mother died.''

''Did he believe it?''

''Yes.''

''God for you. You can't tell him that he is a villain and got cursed from your mother who was a witch.'' Ravi says.

''Yes. I think he wouldn't believe it and if he does he will phone the police and get you aressted.'' Hongbin says.

''Hm.''

If you now wonder. Yes my father is a villain and got cursed by my mother who was a witch. This is the secret that only my friends know.

We start to eat and my friends tell me about the school and the teachers.

Unfortunately the break doesn't last long and we soon need to go back to our class room.


This is the first Chapter. I know. Not really much happened but I want to first show their life a little bit. I also added two new Character: Actor Lee Son Jae as principal (I think that he just fits for such a role perfect) and Jung Ji-Hoon or better known as Bi or Rain as teacher (just because the thought of him as teacher...) 

The next Chapter will follow soon.