Infirmary

The villain that doesn't want to be one

Daesung POV:

 

''So what happened yesterdayarrow-10x10.png?'' Jiyong asks.

We are on our way to school and my friends now want to know what happened.

''Tell us. You said you won't tell me it before because you don't want to tell it twice. Now the others are also there.'' Bora looks curious at me.

''I waited there and then came two persons. The one who looked like the older told the other one after he saw me that he should get the money. So the younger dissapeared. At first we fought with our hands then with our powers. I nearly threw him of the roof but he saved himself and then threw fire balls at me. I threw lightnings back at him. Then the other appeared with a box. I think the money was in it. The older made a fire wallarrow-10x10.png. I hide myself on a tree and then the fire suddenly went out and both dissapeared.''

I explain as short as I can.

''So there were two of them. And he really has Super Power. He can control the fire.'' Seungri says.

''Yes but now no more talking about that.'' We just arrived at the school as we saw two guys on a red motorcycle coming. The Jung brothers get off from the bike and the younger goes to his school beside ours.

''Hi Leo.'' Bora grets her classmate.

He just nods and doesn't even turn around.

''He doesn't seem to speak much.'' says TOP.

I nod. He should at least greet her back or look at us.

We greet Soyou, Hyolyn and Dasom who waited for us and then go into the school.

 

 

Leo POV:

 

I enter the school building and see VIXX waiting for me.

''Hi Hyung.'' Ken greets me happy as always but after he sees my face he looks shocked.
''What happened?''

''The usual.'' I say.

N hugs me tightly. ''You poor guy. What did you do to deserve this?''

''I don't know. Maybe I was a serial killer in my last life.'' I shrug my shoulders.

The others also hug me.

''What are you doing? Group hug? I never thought that guys would do something like that.'' We turn around and see Big Bang and Sistar standing behind us.

''Who said that guys don't have group hugs? We also need afection.'' Hongbin says.

''Ah really...'' Hyolyn begun her sentence but was stopped by Daesung.

''What happened to your face?'' He asks. Of course the question is for me.

''I feel down the stairs.'' I answer. This is my usual lie. That I fell down or that I played soccer and the ball hit me.

''Really?''

I nod.

''Although Hyung looks so cool he is really clumsy.'' Ravi says smiling.

I look at him angrily but in reality I'm thankfull because that lets my explanation look more real and I'm sure that this won't be my only bruise.

Ravi understands me.

''Don't look so angry... What's your name again?'' One of Big Bang says, I think his name was Taeyang.

''Leo.'' I answer. The don't need to know my real name. But I'm sure they already know. Ah who cares. Since the meetingarrow-10x10.png on the roof I'm not the same. I don't know what I should do. I can't kill him but if I don't I won't know what my father will do. Maybe he will even hurt Jungkook. I can't let this happen. I swore to myself that because I couldn't protect me I will protect him. He's the only person that I love and that loves me back. Ok I have VIXX and they are also always there for me. They are like my brothers. If something would happen I of course would also protect them. But right now I don't need to protect them. I think it's somehow the opposite. They protect me. I can tell them everything I want and N is somehow a parent to me that I never had.

''Do you listen? Hello Leo?!' I look up after my name was called. Big Bang has tried to get my attention.

''What?''

''I said you don't need to look so angry just because he said you are clumsy. That isn't a bad thing. It just lets you look more human.''

I look confused at Taeyang.
''Am I only looking human when I am clumsy?''

''No. I don't think Tae meant it like this. He just means that you don't show your emotions often and then-don't take it bad- look like a robot. But when you are also clumsy it shows a side that no robot has.'' Jiyong tries to save his friend.

''So you thought before that I was a robot but now after you heard that I'm clumsy you know that I'm a human?''

''No. We didn't think you were a robot.''

I hear laughing and know that it's VIXX. I also nearly smile but then I remember that I don't know the others.

''Who cares!'' N says. ''If this goes on we will be late.''

We nod. He's right. So we go upstairs. In the second floor we say goodbye to Big Bang and then go with the girls to our classroom. Not many students are there. I look at my watch and see that we have whole 20 minutes until our lesson starts. We sit down and I tell them what happened yesterday.

After I'm done they look suprised at me.

''So you fought against the son of the people your father killed.'' Hyuk says.

''Do you think he knows that you are the son of his parents killer?'' Ken asks.

''No I don't think so but I'm not sure.'' I answer truthfully. He didn't has any mercy when he attacked me. If he knows he would only want my death more. I'm sure.

''Let's talk later about that.'' Hongbin says because our teacher comes in. I try to contcentrate on the things he is saying but I can't I just think about an answer to my problem with my new enemy. But I don't find one. My head doesn't work as good as usual. Maybe it's because of the lack of sleep. I hadn't time to sleep because I needed to do my homework. I sigh. This will be a tiring day.

 

 

Bora POV:

 

 

''So do you want to come to the club Monster tonight? We will perform.'' Ravi asks us.

''I would like to but I first need to ask my brother.'' I tell him and the others.

We are on our way to our next lesson and because VIXX heard I never saw one of their performens they now want me to come tonight.

''Big Bang can also come.'' Ken says.

''Ok. I will ask them in our lunch break.'' I say and laugh. They are really stuborn.

''Suddenly we hear a loud bang I look to my left side and see that Leo colapsed and fell on the ground.

''Leo! Jung Taekwoon! Do you hear me?'' N pulls Leo with the help of Hongbin up. But he doesn't answer.

''Can you tell the teacher that we bring Leo to the infirmary.''

''Yes we will Hyung.'' Hyuk answers and we look after the two guys who strugle to take the third to the infirmary.

 

 

 

N POV:

 

''Can you open the dorr?'' I ask Honbin and he does.

We go into the room and see a woman sitting on a desk.Bildergebnis für lee hyori

After we came in she looks at us shocked.

''What happened?''

''He collapsed.'' I answer.

''Ok. Lay him down on the free bed there.'' She orders and we do. After we got him laying on the bed I pull the blanket over him and turn around to the nurse.

''Do you have any idea why he collapsed?''

Hongbin looks at me.

''I think it's because of sleep lack.'' I answer. I know Leo won't be so happy that I told her that but right now I don't care. It's better when she knows.

''Ok. It's alright for one of you to stay but the other should go back.'' She says.
''Hyung will stay here. He's like a mother to Leo. So I think it's better for him.'' Hongbin says and then leaves the room. This guy.

''I'm gonna do a short Check up.'' The nurse says. I give her the space she needs and go to the middle of the room.

''What are you doing here?'' I look to the direction where the voice comes from and see Daesung. What's he doing here?

''Leo collapsed so I brought him here. And what is with you?''

''I also collapsed. Lack of sleep.'' He answers.

''Right. You were already pall before.'' I remeber his face and he didn't really look alright before.

''You there.'' The nurses says and I think she means me. I go back and see once again her shocked face.

''What is?'' I ask and then look at his stomach where she pointed to. There is a big bruise on it. It looks like Leo's father didn't just hit him once.

''This looks like he was hit and that really hard. Do you know what happened? He also has this bruise on his face.''

''He fell down the stairs. He's a really clumsy person.'' I say. I hope she believes it.

''Really. It doesn't look like a wound from falling on something.'' Oh . What now.

''But it is. I was with him the last day and he really fell down the stairs and got the bruises from this.'' I lie.

''Ok. When you say so. I'm done with the Cheek Up and I also treeted his wounds again. I need to go somewhere. If he wakes up give him this medicine. It's against the pain. And by the way I'm Lee Hyori the new school nurse.'' She says and gives me the medicine.

''Until later.'' The nurse closses the dorr and it's now quiet. I sit down beside Leo and then also fall asleep.

 

 

Daesung POV:

 

After the dorr closed it's quiet. I can't see what Leo and N are doing but I heard the talk with the nurse.

The nurse seems to be sure that he was hit but N says that he was there when he fell down the stairs. Hm. When I think so N said that he was with Leo the last day but Leo went home only with his brother and also went from the restaurant without N home. It looks like N lied that he was with Leo but why should he? So did Leo really get hit and did not fall down the stairs? And Hongbin said that N is like Leos mother. Does that mean that Leo doesn't has a mother. But then his father must be rich. And why is he lacking sleep and always this cold? This new guy really has to much secrets I think and then fall asleep. The fight with the villain was too much for me.