Chapter Six

My Life, I Owe You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hey guys! 

Sorry for the massive massive delay, but I actually missed these stories and decided to try and get back into it even tho I'm really busy. I just really missed the feeling of how the stories go and everything. 

I hope you guys like it and again I'm sorry for the long delay but enjoy!!

Please let me know your thoughts as well guys, thank you :)

 

Key Notes:

RED: JONG

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

____

AUTHOR

‘Can I kiss you!?’ he randomly asked, she looked taken aback then tilted her head cutely not knowing how to answer him because he said it out of nowhere but Jongin had already stood up and moved to her side, grabbing her lovingly by the face and neck, he placed his lips on hers and kissed her with his intense emotions that had grew for her over the past months. Minzy was completely surprised, as it happened all in a matter of seconds, but Minzy was not resisting him since her body had also missed his touch, even though it was one night, her body remembered everything, he may have been obsessed and addicted to Minzy, but Minzy was also already hooked on him, so much it did not matter to her if Jongin were to touch her whenever he wanted.

Minzy only refused to let him touch her in public because yesterday she wasn’t completely sure of how to go about it or how to act when with him, she just wasn’t sure what to do, but after thinking about it overnight, she had decided to completely let it go and let him in, but only him. And Minzy actually felt a lot more free when with him, able to express herself like she is, she felt happy for herself, especially for Jongin who was extremely grateful and happy that she was letting him in.

Minzy then placed her hands on his waist, as she returned his kiss and let him lead the way, he moaned at her touch, which made her smile straight after, Jongin then released from her lips, while staring into her eyes ‘You don’t know how much I want to get you in my bed right now’ Jongin boldly stated, Minzy smirked at his boldness. ‘But I’ll tone it down for now’ he his lips while moving back to his seat, so he wouldn’t try anything else on her, Minzy was staring at him, Jongin looked at her as he mentally gasped, Minzy had no idea at what she was doing just by staring at him, Jongin gulped because Minzy was just too y right now, her eyes were beautiful, that stare was mesmerising, those sharp intense eyes that were staring into his.

‘You must have been a player’ Minzy straightforwardly said, Jongin was speechless ‘Why do you say that?’ he laughed, ‘Because it’s you’ she simply put it, ‘I-I don’t get it’ he said in confusion, ‘I admit you are very good looking’ Minzy said, now freely expressing whatever came to her head, his eyes widened at her compliment. ‘What’s gotten in to you?’ Jongin blushed, Minzy shrugged ‘which means you must get all the girls’ she stated, she was only thinking about it, ‘Minzy!’ he called her with a pout, ‘I’m just saying what I think, sorry’ she apologised, Jongin sighed ‘Yes I was okay, but that was back then when I had no idea of anything’ Jongin admitted, Minzy nodded. ‘I’m not saying it’s a bad thing Jongin’ Minzy chuckled at him, ‘it was just a thought’ she said, Jongin childishly glared at her ‘Then you must have had all the boys’ Jongin retaliated, ‘back in high school’ she stated, Jongin shook his head at her ‘…even now’ he told her, she stared at him then chuckled ‘Nope’ she told him, he looked at her in confusion. ‘Things happened, I changed and no one dared to approach me from then’ Minzy bitterly said, ‘No, you just never let them in anymore’ Jongin stated, ‘But I’m actually glad for that’ Jongin grinned, Minzy stared at nothing in particular, while Jongin could only stare at her.

‘And what happened with you Jongin?’ Minzy asked him, ‘after that night’ she said, ‘I went back home, decided to change for the best and went back to school’ Jongin smiled at her, ‘that’s good’ she smiled at him, ‘It’s all thanks to you’ Jongin stared at her lovingly, ‘But I’m still me’ Jongin smirked while eyeing her entirely. Minzy chuckled at him, as they had finished eating but still wanted to talk more, ‘So why were you such a trouble maker in LA?’ Minzy asked, ‘I was in my rebellious stage Minzy, don’t bring it up, I was pretty stupid’ Jongin pinched the bridge of his nose making Minzy laugh, ‘You were a child with such vulgar language’ Minzy pointed out, ‘I was stupid Minzy! And I had no idea that was you’ Jongin hissed wanting her to stop talking about it, but Minzy was actually finding it funny, ‘You were so annoying’ she told him, Jongin just let out a breathe unable to say anything back to her because she was right. ‘But it got your attention’ Jongin stated all smugly, ‘Of course it did’ she scoffed in irritation, ‘Okay let’s not go there’ Jongin told her, ‘Why LA though?’ she asked, ‘No particular reason, I just wanted to get away from home’ Jongin said, ‘From school, the family company, the pressure… it was just too much for me’ Jongin sighed, Minzy nodded. ‘As long as you’re okay’ Minzy said, Jongin nodded with a soft smile, ‘It was the best thing that’s ever happened in my life’ Jongin said staring intensely at her, Minzy stared back at him.

‘So are you still in uni?’ Minzy said, he nodded ‘it’s my second year now, half way through it, so next year will be my last’ Jongin told her, ‘And where are you going after this doctors gathering?’ Jongin curiously asked her, ‘Hmm’ she hummed, ‘I’m not quite sure’ she said, ‘you’re never sure’ Jongin pouted at her. ‘Won’t you give me your real number?’ Jongin asked her, ‘Ah, that’s actually my work number’ she said, ‘And because I didn’t know who it was, I blocked it’ Minzy innocently stated, Jongin blankly looked at her ‘That’s why I told you to save it under my name’ Jongin hissed at her, ‘I didn’t like you back then, because of your attitude, so why would I save it?’ she bluntly told him, he frowned at her, ‘Okay, I wasn’t very nice back then’ Jongin admitted, ‘And I’m sorry for that’ he apologised, ‘Jongin don’t apologise, it’s okay’ Minzy told him. ‘I’m sorry if my words come out pretty harsh’ Minzy said, as she saw him a little offended by her words, Jongin took a breather ‘But can I get your real number now?’ he asked, she nodded, they exchanged numbers, Minzy gave her personal number, ‘Please don’t give it to others or let anyone see it’ Minzy asked him, ‘Never!’ he sternly told her, ‘Only my family and friends have this number’ she said, ‘Plus you’ she smiled, ‘Thank you’ Jongin smiled at her, as he put ‘My Baby, My Queen~’ he put her number under that, while Minzy simply put ‘Jongin’

‘When you do find out where you’re going next, will you tell me?’ Jongin softly asked, Minzy stared at him with a smile as she nodded, ‘I will’ she answered, Jongin smiled at her, ‘Minzy’ he called her, she hummed at him, ‘You must have a reason for being the way you are… cold and all?’ Jongin asked. Minzy leaned back in her seat, ‘I do’ she answered, ‘but I’m just letting you in, and telling you that is not so easy for me’ she bitterly told him, ‘No Minzy, it’s okay, I wasn’t trying to force you into telling me anything’ Jongin said all flustered, ‘I know Jongin’ Minzy chuckled at him, ‘But I will tell you when I think I’m ready’ she said, Jongin nodded, ‘Mmm, when you’re ready, no rush’ he smiled at her, happy that she was at least thinking of him.

‘But I’m only cold to those who aren’t my family or friends’ Minzy stated, then they sat there in silence, staring at each other, in one another’s company, totally not awkward or uncomfortable at all, there was this soft, cool and comfortable air around them, it was just so natural for them.

‘Is there anything else you want to know about me?’ Minzy asked spoiling the moment between them, he thought about it, as nothing really came to mind ‘I will meet your friends and family sooner or later, so that’s fine’ he mumbled loudly, making Minzy smile at him, ‘Hmm… nope nothing at the moment’ Jongin grinned at her. ‘And you?’ Jongin asked her this time, she shook her head, ‘Nope’ she simply answered, which Jongin frowned at because she was so fast to answer, ‘I will find out as time goes by Jongin’ she told him, ‘I’m not in a rush’ she said, Jongin smirked ‘So your saying, you only have me in mind when it comes to… love’ Jongin coughed, not believing he said something so mushy, Minzy laughed at him as he blushed, ‘Yes’ she honestly told him, which made him blush even more.

Jongin stared at her as his face was beat red, ‘I know I’ve already told you, but…’ Jongin said to her, she looked at him, ‘I like you’ he confessed his feelings for her, she smiled at him ‘I love you’ Jongin said the words he thought he would never say at such a young age, Jongin wanted her to know what was in his heart and that he was really serious about her. Minzys eyes never left his, she was listening carefully to every word he was saying, she knew he was serious and she wasn’t going to look away from him, seeing him courageously express his feelings, she wanted to see and hear everything, and Jongin knew she was taking him seriously, which made him fall deeper in love with her by the second.

‘Thank you’ Minzy told him, Jongin couldn’t help to become shy under her eyes, ‘I’m not really sure how I feel about you just yet…’ Minzy honestly told him, and Jongin knew she was saying it from her heart, ‘but do know, I do not let anyone in so easily’ Minzy strictly said, ‘You are special to me… I know that and I want you to know that’ she told him. ‘I am conscious of you, I do have a slight soft spot for you’ Minzy admitted, ‘and I want to get to know you Jongin’ Minzy told him because she wanted to move forward with her life. Jongin stared at her, happy that she felt that way for him, ‘Mmm and I hope to get to know you a lot more too” Jongin confidently smiled.

Minzy looked at the time, ‘I must go now’ she said while standing up, Jongin staring at her movements feeling a little upset that she had to go, Minzy smiled at his reaction, ‘Are you alright there?’ she asked him, Jongin stared and sighed ‘Mmm I… guess’  with a little pout. ‘I have work to do Jongin’ she told him, Jongin childishly ‘And I’m sure you do too’ she stated whilst tilting her head at him, Jongins heart jumped making his body shiver at the little gestures Minzy does without her knowing. ‘Yes I do’ Jongin smiled standing up to walk her out, ‘I’ll see you around?’ he asked her, she nodded with a smile ‘of course’. Jongin smiled back at her as she left.

Jongin went back inside, whilst getting ready he couldn’t stop smiling ‘I’ll make you fall for me so hard, just you wait Minzy’ he confidently said. For Minzy, she was happy but of course nothing showed on her face, you could say if she were to express herself it would only be in front of Jongin himself and that is what she made sure would happen from now.

The week flew by like it was nothing, Jongin and Minzy had not seen each other since then. Jongin was busy looking after the business as his father was ill, and Minzy being busy with the conference and meetings during the week. Jongin kept checking in with how everything was with the doctors in the hotel, just to know what she was up to while he was busy. They had messaged each other when they weren’t busy, Jongin wanting to tell her how bad he wanted to see her but didn’t want to distract her as much, so their messages were kept to a minimum. And Minzy not knowing how to go about everything concerning guys, as she never focused on things like that since back then…

It was the last day for doctors, as they could only have the afternoon off and their flights were scheduled for early morning to leave. Jongin didn’t know it was the last day for her tho, as he was really busy with work. Minzy was finally off of work for the day, ‘what should I do now’ she thought, when Jongin also came to mind making her smile, ‘He must be really busy but… I do want to see him before I leave. It’s the least I can do… to try’ she smiled.

Jongin was in the office packed with file to go over, he still wasn’t fully used to everything just yet as he had help from his father’s personal assistances and had no time to think of anything right now. ‘Sir, you have a guest’ the assistant told him, ‘I have no time for guests, send them away’ he demanded without looking up, confusing the assistant as they knew he would want to especially see this guest, the guest smiled and shook their head to not disturb him and that they would go. The assistant bowed as they left.

‘Finally!’ Jongin stretched as he finished everything, looking at his watch it was 7.30pm and was hungry. He got up, went to his room to freshen up and grab dinner downstairs, whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter