Always by your side.

A Wish Upon 11:11

---------

 

"Hang In There!"

You woke up with a start when you heard the voice.

*Ouch... Headache.. Eh? where am I?...*

"Omo, she's awake.. Hurry get the doc here.."

The bright white light blinded you.

Everywhere was white.

"Where am I? Am I in heaven?.."

"No silly, you're in the hospital..

It's a miracle you survived! You're very lucky..."

You couldn't move much for it would hurt very badly.

*Miracle?...angel?...Kwangmin...Why do I keep thinking of you when you're gone?....Is this your doing?.. Why did you save me...*

"~~~~~~!" 

You heard someone shout you name before seeing a group of boys rushing in.

"T-teen Top Oppas?..." You said amusedly.

"Aish, you pabo! Why did you do that?! Dont you know how worried we were when L.Joe called us?!Thank god you're alright...." Niel started.

"Yah! You know that I cried when they said you were a goner?!" Chunji continued.

"~~~~... We're sorry for what we did in school & we realised that you really meant alot to us.." Ricky apologised.

"Sighing, CAP continued, " Please don't do this again...No matter what, life is precious."

"Anyway... What's that guy of yours doing anyway? Stupid arse didn't even protect you!~"

Changjo growled irritately.

You looked down, not knowing what to say or how to react.

It was then you realised.

*CAP, Chunji, Niel, Ricky & Changjo were there. Everyone except L.Joe...I guess he doesn't care about me anymore..*

Chunji lifted a basket form underneath and placed it on the table.

"Here, a fruit basket for you," he smiled sweetly, " Hope you recover soon~"

With that, the 5 of them left the room.

"Oh, & don't move around! Just stay still!~" Niel added before exiting.

*Sigh.. I should have just died..*

"~~~~?" 

A familiar voice called.

Looking up, you saw L.Joe walking slowly towards you with his hands in his pocket.

"O-oppa..." You called out to him in a shaky voice.

He sat down on your bed and looked at you straight in the eye.

"Are you feeing better?..." He asked, his voice full of concern.

You nodded your head instead as you didn't dare to talk, knowing that it will only trigger your tears.

Holding your hands, he said with voice full of sadness.

 

L.JOE'S POV

Why were you so careless?...You almost lost your life...I-I almost die out of shock..Imagine seeing your ex getting knocked down..I-I just--"

My voice cracked a little because I felt choked up after seeing her in this state.

"I really don't know what else I can say... Are you okay? Where's Kwangmin? Why wasnt he with you?!"

My anger slowly built up as I clenched my fist tightly.

"B-byung Hun o-oppa, p-please... don't hurt yourself.. I-I.." 

Tears started to flow as she tried to find the right words to say.

"....T-thank you anyway..."

Hearing her calling my name, my heart ached even more.

*How I wish I could give you comfort...I feel so useless...*

END OF POV

 

Thought of Kwangmin filled you mind, making you completely at loss.

You wanted to bare you heart out to L.Joe but you couldn't find the words to say.

Everything was in a complete mess.

You were a complete mess.

Kwangmin, who was once a stranger who butted in to your life without permission had became a permanent part of it.

When he left, it was as though your world crumbled down.

You never felt so empty in your entire life. 

*Why?..*

 

L.JOE'S POV

Seeing her like this made me extremely heartbroken.

Yea, I got over her but seeing her after a very long time, especially in this state, I wasn't so sure now.

Without thinking, I pulled her into a hug.

She couldn't hold back her tears any longer and just let them all out.

"There, there... Just let everything out okay?.."

The only thing that could escape were two words.

"H-he's gone..."

I hugged her even tighter as I mumbled, "Everything will be alright, as long as you're safe..."

*I'm here for you now..*

END OF POV

 

Finally, it was dark and you didn't have to face the numerous groups of people asking you the same question.

After everything that had happened, all you wanted was some peace.

You had trouble falling asleep as your mind was still on the roll.

You just couldn't get Kwangmin out of your head, no matter how hard you tried to shut him off.

*Kwangmin.. I miss you...Where are you now?... Are you doing fine?...*

As you slipped your hand under your pillow, you felt something and slid it out.

This was what it is.

Behind it was a strange engraving.

[Treasure your life dear one, for your angel wants you to  -God ]

"Kwangmin Oppa~..."

Tears started rolling down your cheeks as that name came into your mind.

The nurses, who were suppose to keep an eye out for you, saw this and knew that you were having a hard time and so they left you to cry your hearts out, for whoever or whatever it is.

 

A few days later, you felt much better. Your wounds healed at a suprisingly fast speed and you regained your mobility in no time.

The doctor called you in for an overall checkup to make sure there are no other fractures or any internal bleeding.

Another reason was also because he wanted to have a chat with you.

 

"Well, Ms Lee. I would like to have you know that you are a very very lucky person.

When the driver & a boy, which I assume is a friend of yours, delievered you here, you were constantly slipping in and out of consciousness and your injury was very severe.

Frankly speaking, you were a goner.

There was no hope for you to survive.

Your pulse was already gone half an hour after you were sent here.

A miracle must have happened for you suddenly came back to life.

And your recovery is shocking, really. In a week time, I'm guessing it would be as though you didn't have this accident."

 

As you listened, your face was filled with shock.

*I...died and was miraculously revived?!..*

"....Your guardian angel must be doing a real good job eh? Hehe.."
The doctor joked, not knowing that he was spot on.

*Yea right, guardian angel...Wait! No wonder that voice was so familiar...KWANGMIN! It really is Kwangmin!~*

Tears unknowingly flowed down your cheeks and you muttered that name softly...
"Kwangmin..."

*He... He save my life...I should be happy but why am I crying?...*

Head hung low, you sobbed uncontrollably, trying to numb the pain in your chest.

"....Promise me never to try and end your life again okay?...Live well.."

Recalling what Kwangmin said, you nodded in reply.

*I promise...*

"...Are you okay?..." The doctor was shocked at your sudden outburst.

Wiping your tears, you looked up and smile at the doctor.

"Yea, I'm okay :) I just thought of something that's why.."

Assuring the doctor that you were okay, you took your leave.

Clutching your feather necklace, you made your way back to your ward with a smile on your face.

"I promise..." 

 

-----------

Few more days till 2012! 

(Y)