Merry Christmas

A Wish Upon 11:11

Christmas edition!~

Is it too early for christmas?

Keke, I dont care! ^~^ (y)

I haven't been adding any visuals(pictures) inside lately so I'll do it in this chapter!

------------

 

It was snowing that night and you were out walking about without Kwangmin.

*Ah~ The snow's so pretty.. It makes the place so christmasy...If only Kwangmin was beside me now we could have a snowball fight...*

You were wearing this.

You looked towards your right at the now empty spot as you wondered where Kwangmin had ran off to.

The only thing he left you was a note saying he'll be out.

That's it. No returned call, no replied message, nothing.

Walking along the streets, you passed by a cafe where the soothing sound of the grand piano was being heard.

Your eyes lit up as you thought of the next destination.

Laughing, you ran towards the direction of the school concert hall.

The place was empty and usually unlocked.

It was a place where you would come when you were sad, happy, missing music or just plain bored.

Taking your place, you started playing this with your eyes occasionally closed.

You knew that piece by heart as it was one of your favourite.

Smooth and feeling stirring music started filling the whole auditorium.

Nothing else seem to matter more.

Music seemed to make time stop and it made you oblivious to your surrounding.

Unknown to you, Kwangmin was leaning against the door of the Auditorium watching you play and smiling to himself.

Quietly he walked over and took a seat beside you.

"I knew I'd find you here." he smiled, still looking at you.

He was wearing this.

You smiled and stopped playing.

"Hey.. Where did you go all afternoon?..." You asked curiously.

Putting his finger to his lips, he whispered, " Shhh, it's a secret. Tehe.."

Frowning, you stuck out your tongue at him.

"Anyway... Nice playing... Can you play another for me?.. I'll try to join in if I can. Hehe "

"Hmm, that would be nice." and you started playing this.

About a quarter into the song, Kwangmin placed his hands on the piano and played along with you, every beat and tone in perfect harmony.

It suprised you greatly but you continued playing.

The song never sounded better.

After the song ended, you sat there amazed by the music the two of you played.

It was magical.

 

"Kwangmin-ah! How-how did you know how to play that song?... The way you played it... Omg.."

Kwangmin laughed at your reaction and replied, " Well, when it comes to music, angels are gifted you know? Keke..."

 

Suddenly, his eyes caught something lying on the piano.

"OH? What's this?... A Christmas present?.."

Kwangmin picked up the present before you could snatch it away.

"Ya! Give it back~ Oppa... Give it back to me!!~"

Still examining the box, he lifted it higher so that you couldn't get it back.

Suddenly he grinned and looked at you.

*Uh oh...*

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

*To: M Kwangmin M ?...Me?..*  (a/n The M are wings)

"So.. Is this for me?" I .

"Ah, no! No it's not!~ Aish, give it back!~" She quickly answered, desperate to snatch it back.

"But my name's on the box! See? Here." I pointed towards my name written at the side.

Suddenly she became all quiet and was looking away.

Studying her expression, I laughed when I found out that she was feeling shy.

*Aish, this girl is so cute~*

"Aww, you don't have to be shy.. tehehe.."

Pouting, she covered her eyes.

"Aish oppa.. I was suppose to give it to you later..Not now!~" she whined.

"Hehe...C'mon, let me play a song for you."

I held her arm and led her to the nearest audience seat while clutching the present closely to my chest.

END OF POV

 

After motioning you to sit, he went to take his place at the piano.

"This song, Is dedicated to the one and only you for being an awesome and cooperative mortal, making my life and job easier."

You laughed at his little speech.

He played this.

You were mesmerised by the song.

It was christmasy, yet special.

As the song was about to end, he started singing the last verse of it.

" ♪ If I fill up my heart and send it to you, 

Will you be able to accept it?"

As he was singing, he slowly stood up from the stool and slowly walked towards you..

" ♪Even if time plays a joke on us and blocks us

I want to hold your hand and win ~ "

He holds up a box to you with a smile on his face.

" Merry Christmas~"

 

*WAH!~ Present!...*

Looking up at Kwangmin with shock, you were speechless and touched.

"Kwangmin-ah.... Gomawoyo...Keke."

 

"It's nothing~ Well, Open it." Kwangmin motioned you.

Carefully, you unwrapped the present and slowly opened the box.

"Gasp, Oppa..."

You looked up from the present to him.

This was what he gave you.

"It's a keychain that you can hang around your phone...and.. It looked similar to mine so I bought it for you. hehe.." (a/n refer to cht 6 if you forgot ^^ it's similar, not the same)

"Why? You don't like it?" After a few seconds of silence, Kwangmin asked worriedly.

Smiling, you whispered, "No, It's beautiful & I love it, thank you..."

Whispering, you wished Kwangmin.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Oppa. "

*I'm glad I could spend it with you...*

------------

:)

Hope you enjoy the songs and the story! <3

Keep the comments coming!~