reason behind 11:11?

A Wish Upon 11:11

Megan Lee covering Narsha's I'm in love :)

Enjoy it with this chapter!~ 

------------

Today was a nice weather.

It was one of those winter days where there was no snow in sight.

You could say that it was already the end of winter.

"Great for a day out!~" You sang as you skipped down the stairs to meet Kwangmin.

You were wearing this.

As you walked out the house, Kwangmin asked you in a whisper, " Do I have to keep pretending that I'm visiting you everytime we're going out?.. It's so troublesome." 

Nodding your head, you replied," Yup!~ What's so difficult? Just fly down, lock your necklace and ring the bell. Simple~ Just keep up with the pretence and everything will be fine. It's part of your job anyway." 

You turned your head only to see a gloomy Kwangmin staring at the floor.

"Aish, Kaja!~" You said as you hooked your arm around Kwangmin's and dragged him along with you.

 

AFTER 10 MINUTES

 

You were sitting on the swing at the park's playground while Kwangmin was playing with the slide.

You couldn't help but to observe him.

It was as though you were watching a movie.

The way his smile and his eyes shone so child-likely.

The way his hair flipped in the wind so perfectly as he slid down the slide.

*Aigoo, ~~~~! Stop staring at him..*

You kicked the sand as you stared bankly at the sand.

"Kwangmin ah...."

You looked up at him as he walked towards you.

"I thought you said you wanted to bring me somewhere... Then why was I the one leading the way?..."

You asked, a little disappointed.

After all, when he told you that he had something planned, it was natural of you to expect something.

"...~~~ ah, I can read your mind you know?... Well, it's still early so don't be too disappointed yea?" 

He sent a wink towards your direction.

Sighing, you turned your body to the opposite direction and clung into the rope of the swing.

"Ah... It's so boring here..." You complained.


KWANGMIN'S POV

I sat down on the empty swing beside and looked at her.

*Aigoo, she's cute even when she pouts...No wonder she could easily grab a Bad Boy's heart (aka L.Joe)*

I looked at time on my watch.

{5:30PM}

*I hope it's there by now...*

Giggling, I stood up and grabbed hold of ~~~~'s arm.

"C'mon, let's go chubby face. Keke~"

END OF POV

 

"Ah~ Stupid Angel! Where are you dragging me to?!" you screamed as you were dragged away from the playground.

"Just come along~" Kwangmin whistled as he started to quicken his pace.

*This. Is. Not. Fun. Argh~*

You dragged your feet and followed Kwangmin aimlessly.

You weren't even paying attention to where he was bringing you.

*I should have just stayed at home or something... Maybe I'll just ru--*

"OWW~"

You accidentally bumped your head into Kwangmin's back.

"Ya! Why did you suddenly stop walking?... It hurts~" You whined as you rubbed your head.

*Eh?..*

Your eyes lit up at the sight before you.

Pointing towards a bench, Kwangmin said, "There, our first stop." (a/n Ignore the words)

"BALLOONS!" You squealed, let go of Kwangmin and ran towards the bench with arms open wide.

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

*Tsk, this girl... Hehe, I knew she would like it...*

I laughed a little as I walked slowly towards her.

I untied the knot and held out the balloons.

"Like it?..."

"Love it." She answered curtly which made us both laugh.

I grabbed her hand again and continued to lead her, "We're not there yet..."

END OF POV

 

Soon you reached the beach.

"Tadah!" Kwangmin shouted with both hands in the air.

"Oh...kay..." You answered slowly, turning to Kwangmin for an answer.

"Aish, wanna fly again? Don't worry, no one can see my wings except you." He winked at you, making you blush.

Before you could react, he took your hand and jumped up.

"YA!~ Oppa, Oppa!! People~" You screamed as you shook your legs in the air, now unable to touch the sand.

Laughing, Kwangmin slowly landed.

"We could always say that the balloons had too much helium! xD " 

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

*Oh, it's about time!*

I raced her across the beach lauging.

It was the best fun we had in 3 weeks.

After all, ~~~ was stuck with her solo project and I was practically dying while helping her.

Now that we were out, I wanted to do something for her.

It was the only thing I could do for I couldn't confess.

I don't expect anything in return as long as she feels my heart.

And even if all I get is gratitude and friendship, I'm satisfied.

END OF POV

 

"I won!~ Yay!" You jumped up and down as you crossed the imaginary finish line.

Slowly, the two of you made your way to the nearby rock to rest.

"It's nice here isn't it?.." Kwangmin pointed to the front as he finished tying the balloons to a branch from the tree beside you.

The sun was about to set and it glowed a bright reddish orange.

Picking up a feather that happened to be on the ground, he held it up to the setting sun.

"Wow... It's beautiful.. I feel so relaxed and awed by it's beauty." You said as you smiled.

"Yea..." Kwangmin sighed softly " I know.."

With that, the two of you watched the sunset, side by side.

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/n Nah.. I'm just kidding :P )

 

As soon as the the sun was about to disappear totally, your stomach growled.

"Oppa~ im hungry.." You shook his arm and pouted.

"Wait here," He told you before sprinting off.

Not bothering about what he is up to, you continued to admire the scenery in front of you.

(http://data.whicdn.com/images/12570375/girls,on,photograph,be,alone,alone,girl,indie,nature-e392f94b866678eea11a0a088c300e3a_h_large.jpg)

"The seaside's just so peaceful when it's almost empty..."

Closing your eyes, you breathed in the satly seaside air and smiled.

Unknown to you, Kwangmin had sneaked up behind you.

"Boo." He whispered loudly causing you to jump a little.

You turned around to glare at him but noticed a wooden basket in his hands.

"Pasta anyone?..." He grinned.

"Wow~ Oppa, where did you get so much foofd from?!" you stared at him as he took out the food one by one.

"I knew you'd be hungry so I prepared something beforehand. They're your favourite..." 

Kwangmin clapped his hands after finishing setting up the food on the mat.

"There! Now we don't have to go anywhere to eat..."

You smiled at his thoughtfulness but it quickly turned into a little frown.

"Kwangmin ah... We have a little~ problem though." you told him worriedly.

"It's about to get dark and there's no light sou--..."

Cutting you off mid-sentence, he held his palm to your face.

"Tsk tsk, I know. That is why..." 

putting his hands into the basket, he pulled out a few jars containing candles.

"Tadah!~ Now we don't have to worry~" He gave you an eye smile as he began to light it up.
 

The two of you chatted as you ate dinner by the beach.

Soon it was really dark and the candles gave off a nice warm glow.

"Let's stay here a little longer..." You muttered as you looked up into the night sky.

*Ah... It's so nice and cooling out here. Why didn't I do this with L.Joe last time?...*

Shaking your head, you told yourself.

*Ani, I can't be thinking about him when I have Kwangmin's... companion..

Why does it feel so right?...If only....*

As you moved a little, your arm knocked into something.

*?... Oh? Ah yes~*

"Before I forget.." You fished your bag for the present.

"Here, take this."

You handed him a brand new phone.

"A phone? Why do I need it when  I'm around you most of the time?"

"Well," You explained, "Because it'll be weird if you didn't have one and people might suspect. It'll come in handy one day, I promise."

"Fine, I'll accept it then. Gomawo~"

"Ani, ani..Hehe" You gave him an eye smile and looked up at the sky.

"Oh my god, oppa!~" You shook Kwangmin's arm vigorously as you admired the stars.

Kwangmin started to share with you his knowledge on stars and astronomy.

"See, that? That's ____" Kwangmin explains to you as he pointed to the sky.

"...And that's _____" he continued. (a/n just pretend that ____ are some random facts about stars and such. I'm lazy to write them in O_O )

"And that's a bunny with wings!" You exclaimed as you pointed to a group of stars.

Kwangmin was trying to examine the group of stars you pointed with a confused look.

You traced out the stars for Kwangmin so tht he could see the bunny too.

 

KWANGIN'S POV

*She's one weird kid...Seriously! Ahh, but so cute~*

As we continued to watch the stars, a question popped up in my mind.

I wanted to ask her this for a long time but I always forget to.

"~~~~ ah, What's up with you and 11:11?..." I asked hesitantly.

She moved her attention to me.

"... It's a long story. Do you wanna hear about it?" She offered.

I nodded my head in reply.

 

FLASHBACK

-When you were 6-

"Harabeoji~ Why are you crying?" You asked curiously as you saw your grandfather's cheek wet with tears.

"Harabeoji...Where is halmeoni?.." You asked again.

"~~~~ ah, your halmeoni isn't here anymore.." He answered in a whisper.

"Why isn't she here anymore?...Wae? Harabeoji, answer me!"  You shook his arm vigorously.

Bending down, he answered with a sad smile.

"She's up there in a far away place with God. She's there for a long vacation."

"Wae? I don't want Halmeoni to go so far away! I want her to come back!~" You whined loudly with tears in our eyes.

Sighing, he replied, " ~~~~, She needs to go there because God invited her. C'mon, be a good girl."

You continued to whine, " But I want her to be here now! I haven't shown her my drawing yet!!!"

"~~~ ah, but you can still show it to her and send messages to her. Want to know how?..."

You stopped whining and nodded in reply.

"Well, God has a special relay system called the 11:11 system. 

Remember I told you that 11:11 was linked with angels?

If you make a wish exactly at 11:11, your messages or wishes gets sent over."

Being the naive 6 year old you were, you believed.

"Araso Harabeoji!~ I will look for Halmeoni later on!~" You smiled.

"...Wish upon 11:11 for no matter what, they will come true.

Someday, somehow."

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"That was how it started..I guess..." She answered shyly.

"As I grew up, Of course I knew the truth about what happened but slowly, it became a routine for me. Maybe I never really believed in it afterwards but..."

 

FLASHBACK

[Sorry, won't be able to make it tomorrow for your performance! Break a leg though! <3  -Dad]

You threw your phone aside as you sulked.

*Maybe I really should break a leg before he actually turns up for something..*

Your father wouldn't be able to make it for your first musical performance with your class as he was stuck with his boss overseas.

*This is so unfair...Is his work more inportant than me?...*

*Beep Beep*

Looking at your clock, you saw that it was 11:11 PM

*It won't hurt to believe in it right?...*

With that, you started wishing.

*Dear 11:11, again my Dad's busy with his work.. I really hope he can make it for the musical tomorrow... Please, will you help me?*

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"And guess what? While I was waiting backstage that night, as I glanced out to the audience, I saw My Dad sitting together with my Mum at the front row!" She chripped as he recalled those incidents.

"My Dad told me that his boss had cancelled th meeting and he had enough time to fly back so he came."

She paused.

"So now, Even if it's dumb, I still believe in 11:11.."

 "And...I guess my Grandfather was telling the truth? Maybe half the truth. I don't know" She ended.

Turning her head to look at me, she whispered.

"Truthfully, you're the only person who knows about this.. Of course except my Grandfather who told me about it..."

Smiling, she winked at me.

I smiled without myself knowing and felt warmth coming from her.

I just felt...different right at that moment.

Maybe because I felt honoured. 

After all, She told me something that only she knew

It shows that I hold a special place in her heart right?...

*Right?...*

END OF POV

 

"Close your eyes." Kwangmin asked, half covering your eyes.

Not wanting to say much, you obeyed.

 

The seconds ticked.

Tick tock tick tock~

 

"Now, Open them."

As you opened your eyes, you let out a small gasp.

"Kwangmin ah... It's beautiful!"

In the sky, Kwangmin had arrange the stars so that your name appeared glowing in the sky.

"A gift, for you" He told you softly.

"Gomawoyo~ Kwangmin ah...It's great to have you around," You smiled as you admired his work of art.

Unconciously, you leaned on his shoulders while watching the stars.

Kwangmin turned and gazed at you.

*~~~ ah, Can we stay like this forever?...*

END OF POV

----------

Kay... Sorry for the late Update...

Was busy.. Spazzing?

I got a starcall from Boyfriend! <3

& I'm sorry if the starting don't really make sense as well as the flashback >_<

COMMENT!~ <3