Kwangmin, How does it feel to be able to fly?

A Wish Upon 11:11

Okay, after thinking about it and some your your feedbacks, I've decided to go back into using the ~~~ thingy because it wouldn't really work out for those whose usename has nothig to do with their names and stuff.

So Yay!

How 'bout a little Peter Pan?

---------------

2 days had passed since the start of the holidays.

As expected, Kwangmin's wounds healed quickly and once again, he was back to his playful and cheeky self.

The two of you started out the holidays with a day at the beach, just doing nothing but playing by the sea, building sand castles which Kwangmin was a pro at, and watching the sunset at noon.

Kwangmin's appearance during the day had became a norm to your parents.

They felt that he was a nice and safe boy plus an awesome friend.

Yea, if only they knew he was with you 24/7 even when you were asleep.

*Tsk, this Kwangmin managed to charm my parents.. Not suprising at all..*

Tonight as usual, unknown to your parents, the two of you were hanging out in your bedroom with music blasting from your radio.

~ ♫ Naega gippeul ttaena seulpeul ttaena

Nan neol bureugo shipeo

MY MY MY You're MY

Neo hangsang nae maeum soge ♫~

The noise didn't matter much for it was 3AM in the morning and everyone in your house would be in deep sleep by now plus, your room was at the top floor of your house because that whole level was yours.

You were wearing this with a black FBT shorts.

After a round of scrabble, you took out the Uno cards to play with.

Two's not fun when it's Uno so the two of you ended up playing 'Stress' with it.

Mid game, as you shuffled the cards in your hands, you wondered out loud.

"I wonder how does it feel to be able to fly..."

Kwangmin's head jerked up and you saw his eyes sparkle.

"Do you... wanna try?" He offered.

You nodded your head eagerly in reply.

"Close your eyes..." He said softly.

You immediately closed your eyes and smiled a kid like smile.

"No peeking!~" he warned playfully.

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

*Heh, this child...*

Slowly, I positioned myself behind her and wrapped my arms firmly around her waist.

"Place your feet on mine..." I whispered into her ears.

"...& Don't open till I say so~"

Slowly but surely, I lifted her off her bed. 

Inch by inch we were further off her bed and almost touching the ceiling.

Putting my head to her side, I whispered, " Open your eyes..."

END OF POV

 

You opened your eyes and looked below.

"OMG! I'm really flying!~" you exclaimed happily.

"Careful there, don't lose your balance or it'll be awful. Awful to see, awful to answer to." Kwangmin reminded.

Giggling, you spread your hands as though they were wings and flapped them.

Seeing this, Kwangmin led out a laugh.

"Ready for a ride?" 

Still flapping your arms, Kwangmin flew gently around your room.

"Woah, this is Daebak!~ Seriously the best experience ever..." you answered in awe.

"Kwangmin ah?.. Doesn't this seem a little Peter Pan-ish?.." you said unconciously.

Kwangmin looked at you confusedly, "Peter...Pan-ish?"

"You don't know who's Peter Pan do you?" you answered.

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

*How would I know who's Peter Pan!? *

"Well," She started, "Peter Pan was this boy who never grow old because he lived in Neverland (a/n NEVERLAND! A-A-A-A-A-AND)

He could fly, and had a Fairy called Tinkerbell. One night he wondered into a room of siblings, Wendy the only girl, being the eldest.

Main point here, he sprinkled Pixie dust on them and told them to think happy thought for it'll make them fly..."

She turned her head to look at me and continued, " Though there's no Pixie dust and you're no Peter Pan, but you're an angel and I'm somewhat flying.So...yea.Keke~"

Lowering her down to the ground after awhile, I went to sit beside her on her bed.

"Hmm, that's an interesting story.. What happened in the end?..."

Suddenly, she stood up and walked towards her bookshelf.

After rummaging through it, she took out a book.

"Here," she threw this book at me, "read this to find out."

I stared at the cover for a few seconds and a phrase caught my eye.

"I will live in your heart forever..."

*Will I?*

END OF POV

 

"...Yawn, I'm tired already~" you yawned.

Chuckling, Kwangmin took your pillow and threw it to you.

"Goodnight then, mortal. Go to sleep."

Staring at him with a I-don't-want-to-if-not-what-are-you-gonna-do face, you pouted.

"It's okay, I'll watch you. Keke" He disturbed.

Still not satisfied, he assured you " Seriously, it's fine. Go to sleep so that we can have fun tomorrow morning.."

Nodding you plopped down onto your comfy bed and cuddled up with your pillows.

occasionally, your eyes would open and would catch sight of Kwangmin falling asleep as he tries his best not to.

The scene in your room made you tingly all over.

It was the first time you had felt something like that with someone.

It wasn't like that when you were with L.Joe so that feeling was unfamiliar to you.

As you thought of Kwangmin, the words that he said to you at the school's rooftop that day kept replaying in your mind.

"...Because I had to protect you. Even if it meant my life."

"...Because I had to protect you. Even if it meant my life."

*Why did he say that?..*

-Tha thump tha thump-

*Omo! What's that?...*

Placing your hand on your chest, you felt your heart beat a little harder.

*Don't tell me...*

You shook your head so as to try to shake that thought out of your mind.

*No, no, no.. Don't let your thought run wild ~~~.*

Taking a peek at the now fast asleep Kwangmin, your cheeks started to feel hot.

*Gosh, this is not good..*

But soon your worry started turning into pure hapiness as you though of the times you had together and the things he had done for you.

Without yourself knowing, you were blushing and quietly giggling away as you snuggled up even more closely to your pillows and blanket.

Though it was supposed to be a problem, you didn't really care at that moment.

*Ah.. hahas, I've fallen for him~ Stupid me...*

"I hope it's just a crush..." You mumbled inaudibly as your heavy eyelids closed shut.

--------.

Quite a short and somewhat crappy one I guess.

But still hope you enjoyed it :)

FEEDBACK PEOPLE!~