Who's that Boy

A Wish Upon 11:11

DECEMBER ALREADY :D

Going to head down to Australia tomorrow night so this is gonna be my last update till I come back.

Do miss me kay?

& continue to support this fanfic!~

-----------------

KWANGMIN'S POV

 

THE FOLLOWING DAY

"Mr Jo KwangMin? Welcome to Emerald High. Please follow me to your class now."

A lady in black led the way to my new class.

Eagerly I followed, taking the time to familiarise myself with the surrounding.

*I hope I'm in the same class as her...*

 

"Please wait outside while I inform your teacher.."

I bowed in reply.

"You may enter now. Enjoy your first day here."

The lady smiled and went away.

*Whew, here goes nothing...*

END OF POV

 

"Class, we have a new classmate joining us today."

Mummurs were heard.

"A new student!~ I hope it's a pretty girl."

"Ani, I heard it's a boy."

"Oh, I hope it's not another nerd..."

Your teacher banged the table with the book in his hand to get the whole class' attention.

"Girls, settle down now. He is good looking." 

*And he's mine :P I--I mean, my angel..Ahem..*

A tall handsome boy stepped into the class with a bright smile on his face.

Bowing 90 degrees, he introduced himself.

"Anneonghaseyo!~ Jo Kwangmin imnidah. Please take care of me~"

 

"Aww, he's so cute!~"

"Omo he looks like a celebrity!~"

"...Could he be a Kingka from another school?"

"Ah! OPPA~ Nego haja!!" 

Squeals and mummurs were heard as he laughed a little at the attention he was recieving.

 

"Where can I place you..." Your teacher thought out loud.

"Seon-saeng-nim! I have an empty seat here!~"

"Here, Here! I'll even tutor him!~"

"Okay, there are a few empty seats so feel free to take your pick."

You heard the girls squealing and desperately trying to grab his attention.

*tsk tsk...Girls..*

You were smiling to yourself, continuing with your written assignment when all of a sudden someone plopped down beside you.

Your head jerked up and turned to face the person.

Kwangmin had chosen the seat beside you as expected, causing many girls to sigh and groan in disappointment.

Kwangmin turned to face you and outstretched his hand.

"Hi, I'm Kwangmin. Let's be friends!"

"Guess your charms work on mortals too eh?" you whispered.

He smiled and sent a wink towards your direction making you laugh a little.

*Aish, this boy...*

 

Throughout the day, you felt people staring at you, watching yor every step.

*Sigh... guess this is the price I have to pay for having such a irrestable guardian angel*

You were glad you were alone during the previous period as he had a split class.

Walking towards the canteen, you kept glancing around uncomfortably and you caught students constantly glancing your way.

*Okay.. Awkward~*

You eyes glued to the floor, you sighed.

 

Suddenly someone pounced onto you, making you jump.

"~~~~~ AH!~ Kekeke..."
Turns out it was none other than Kwangmin.

His little prank had cause the two of you to be the centre of attention, making you feel more awkward.

Hitting him lightly, you chided, "Ya, Kwangmin.. You scared me :( I seriousy hate you for all the attention I'm getting today.."

 

Kwangmin chuckled and slung an arm around you, statling you.

"But my little mortal.. Don't you love the attention I'm giving you now?... Keke", he sent a wink towards your direction.

Irritatedly pushing his arm aside, you replied, "Your companion, NOT your attention."

Giving in, Kwangmin motioned you to head towards the canteen before the queue gets too long.

 

While buying your food, you remembered that you had to retrieve something from your locker and hurriedly told Kwangmin to get the food and table first.

"...and DON'T freak the girls out...Or flirt for that reason."

 

L.JOE'S POV

*~~~~ah.. Aish!~ Where is that girl..*

I couldn't find ~~~ all morning.

It was starting to worry me and I don't know why.

It was my first time feeling this way & It felt uncomfortable.

*Oh? There she is!*

A smile crept onto my face as I felt relieved.

I watched her from afar as I had no intention to approach her first.

*Girls always come back to me.. You will too.. I just have to wait.*

Suddenly, a boy crept up to her and scared her.

Watching them fooling around, it made my blood boil.

*What the heck?!*

Clenching my fist, and continued to watch them as they headed towards the canteen.

The scene playing in front of me triggered mixed feelings in my heart.

One, she wasn't depressing over it and two... I'm jealous that she's with another guy other than me.

*SO-NOT-HAPPY. argh~*

END OF POV

 

 

As you were happily retrieving your thing, a voice called out.

"So where's that new lover of yours?..."

You closed your locker door, only to be greeted by a not-so-happy L.Joe leaning against the neighbouring locker.

"What'dya want?" you asked irritatedly, your mood wrecked by his sudden appearance.

Suddenly, he held you onto your locked, leaning in close.

"Who is that boy? What is your relationship with him."

L.Joe muttered angrily, clearing not fooling around.

Tuurning away from him, you replied.

"He's just a friend..."

"Just a friend? Yea right, and you're already so darn close with him. You call that just friends."

Irritatedly you retorted, jerking your head back to stare at him right in the eye.

"Why do you care anyway? We're done Byung hun."

As you tried to push your way out of his grasp, he grabbed hold onto your arm again, pulling you back.

"No one says it's over until I say it is you got it? You're still mine & I'm still your Boyfriend."

L.Joe was shouting loudly at you, clearly losing his cool.

*He still has the guts to say that after what he has done?!*

A teardrop slipped down your cheeks, not knowing what to do or say anymore.

 

L.JOE'S POV

As I studied her face, I realised she was just hiding the pain I inflicted on her.

Her eyes showed her disappointment in me.

My expression softened but the initial anger inside of me was still building up.

How could I just let everything go.

In my eyes, he was no ordinary friend.

He was more than that, I could see and I was not happy about that.

Although I don't usually care about those girls that I  cheated on before, She... was different.

*No, I can't soften just because it's different. I need to show them who's boss..*

Hardening my feelings, I plunged my fist into her locker, causing her to flinch.

She was shaking in fear as the others around us stared in shock but they knew better than to interfere.

"You know, there's a price to pay if you ever leave with another...We're not done till I say it is..Got that?"

I was about to scare her when all of a sudden I was pulled back and thrown against the wall opposite us.

"Didn't anyone teach you to be a gentleman?"

*Ah, WHAT THE HECK?!*

Wincing, I looked up and stared at the owner of the voice.

"YOU!..."

END OF POV

---------------

Oh boy is L.Joe Jealous...

xD

Who is that stranger who kindly helped you?...

Keke