Boyfriend simulation? Seriously?..

A Wish Upon 11:11

Neol hyanghan meseji, tteugeo un maeumeul

gadeuk nulleo damaseo, jigeum nege bonaen da~

Keke, ignore my random singing xD

-------------

You had a part time job as a promoter just for today as they were short of hands at the last minute.

You decided to leave Kwangmin at home when you saw him sleeping peacefully on your desk.

You thought he would be tired after staying up the night before and bringing her home.

Unfortunately, he was awake by the time you came out of the toilet.

Luckily for you, he decided you be obedient that day & stay in your room..Which was strange.

Usually, he would annoy the hell out of you with his constant 'stalking'.

Not seeing much into it, you quickly left the house.

 

"Kwangmin ah~ I'm leaving already!~Don't mess up..." You told Kwangmin quickly before running out of your house.

"Araso, araso..Good Luck!" He waved back from your balcony.

 

KWNAGMIN'S POV

*Finally~*

I rubbed my hands in glee.

Time for my mini construction project to begin.

Making sure that ~~~~ was long gone, I flew out of the window and went to the nearest craft store.

There were so many materials to choose from that I spent about half and hour just to pick the colour of the cardboards.

After finally getting all the necessary items, I quickly went back.

After all, I wanted to finish it before she returns so that I can suprise her.

*Ah...Where do I start?...*

I stared at the materials I laid on the floor.

Picking up a pencil, I started measuring and sketching out each of the parts, big & small.

*Jo Kwangmin, you can do it!*

END OF POV

 

Yawn~

You stretched as you dragged your self up the stairs and into your room.

Tiredly, you threw your bag in the corner and plopped down on your bed, completely forgetting about Kwangmin.

"Aigoo, our little mortal's exhausted that she has completely forgotten about me..."

You jolted up and the sound of his voice and turned around only to see him sitting on the edge of your bed pouting.

"Omo, mianhae Oppa~ I-I completely forgot you were at home..." You bowed your head as you apologised.

Kwangmin let out a small laughed.

Suddenly, you realised your whole room was dark except for a faint glow from the side.

"Uh...Kwangmin? Why isn't the lights switched on?..." You asked suspiciously.

He smirked without replying you.

Pulling you up, he led you closer to the dim glow at the corner.

Curiously, you asked what was under the cloth.

Walking slowly towards it, Kwangmin held on to the edge of the cloth.

"Ready?...Hana, dul, set!~"

Woosh~

He pulled the cloth with one great pull and releaved this

"This, is your new night light. Like it? I mean, it'll give your room a dim glow so it's not that bright to prevent you from sleeping?.."

You were amazed, stunned by it's beauty, and touched but at the same time confused.

"A-ah, I love it. Gomawoyo...But why did you do this all of a sudden?...You mean you spent the whole day doing this?!"

Gving you a child like smile, he replied, " Nae~Actually, I don't really know why I did this..I just felt like it?... Cool uh?...It's.. from your painting..Sorry about touching your things again..."

He apologised sheepishly.

Rubing his head, you replied, "Gwenchana~ Keke.. You know, sometimes I feel that you're like a boyfriend to me. Oh!

Which reminds me, Boyfriend simulation! Have you heard about it? it's popular among...the..girls of Japan.." Your voice trailed off as you realised what you just blurted out.

"Oh? Waeyo?..." Kwangmin asked curiously, eyes sparkling.

"Uh....Because...Because of those imaginary boyfriend game who are always somewhat listen, always 'helping' and act like a real boyfriend, 'meeting up', sending sweet messages, cheering the user up...things like that? Oh & the best similarity, only I know about it "

*Aish, why did I even blurt that out?!..Pabo...*

 

KWNAGMIN'S POV 

 

After hearing her say that, my heart started to beat a little faster.

I felt very happy, but I knew that it didn't matter.

"B-but of course, I treat you like a close friend. Hehe.." She quickly added in

I just smiled like this but inside I told myself,.

*Boyfriend, you have no idea how much I want that position...Can I be him? Even if it's not real, even if it's not going to last? 

If only... If only I was allowed to... I guess all I can ever do is to dream...Esecially when I can't be with you any longer...*

END OF POV

 

Looking at the bashful Kwangmin, you couldn't help but to smile.

His smile made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

If only..If only he was human.

*And again, me and my stupid mouth... I don't why I said that to him but somehow, it felt so right...Waeyo?*

You couldn't understand, you knew that although you thought you had feelings towards him, you knew that it wasn't possible for you to actually fall for him.

No matter how dumb it sounded, no matter how funny it may seem to him, one thing you knew was that came directly from the heart.

*Kwangmin...Why are you doing so much for me?...*

-------------

<3

Ho, ho, ho!

I've sent this fanfic for a review!~

Don't know when it would be done but I hope it's ready soon.

Pray that this fanfic will do well~
Hwaiting!~ <3

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT SHOWN SO FAR :)