I'll be there

A Wish Upon 11:11

Just thought of using their new Christmas song as the title.

Ain't the song cute? :)

I'm in a christmasy mood :D

Lalala~ 

It's too early right?... >_<

& Sorry if I jumped too much..

 ----------------------

2 weeks have passed by without much of a problem.

Kwangmin was getting used to life as a mortal.

Within this short period of time, he managed to grab the hearts of every female teacher and gained the respect of most of the male teachers.

*Must be his darn power...*

But one thing never did change, his playful self.

One moment he would be the 'angel' the teachers adored and the next he could he the irresistable badboy or the childish prankster.

He was lucky to be able to not fall under any suspicions.

 

Leaning over to you, he whispered.

"Hey, wanna grab some food later? It's Mac & Cheese today.."

Unfortunately for him, you weren't in a good enough mood to entertain him and just mumbled a reply.

"Nah, you go ahead... I'm not hungry..."

You turned your head to face the window sighing.

*Stupid stupid test...TT_TT*

 

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

*Hmm... She doesn't seem okay... Must be the Test result earlier on. God, I've never seen a dumber teacher!*

I mean c'mon, Who embarrass your top student for Mathematics just because she made a silly mistake for a test and got lower than expected?

As usual, I got close to full marks.

I can't show off too much of my awesomeness can I?

*Must find a way to cheer her up*

 

Sighing, I lay flat down on the table, occasionally glancing at ~~~~.

It made me feel depressed seeing her so lifeless and down, staring into blank space, eyes downcasted.

*AHA!~ I've got it!*

I unintentionally snapped my fingers a little too loudly, causing Mr Woo to look at me.

"Kwangmin, would you like to answer question 4?..."

"Umm... That's not it. Mr Woo, may I visit the toilet?. Please?"

I asked, showing my most innocent puppy dog eyes.

Mr Woo cleared his throat and replied, " Well, provided if you can give me the correct answer to this." 

He tapped the board with the marker in his hand.

Sighing, I answered, " It's 4.56x10 to the power of negative 6 and I know I'm right so..." 

I pointed to the direction of the door.

Nodding, he gave me his pass and I walked out of the classroom.

*Now time for Mission LYAO...Laugh-Your--Off. Keke*

END OF POV

 

 

After about 10 minutes of staring into space, you turned to your right, only to see an empty seat beside you.

*Where did he go?...*

Just at that moment, you saw Kwangmin walking into class with his hands behind his back.

He sneaked closer ad closer towards Mr Woo with a sneaky smile on his face.

Unable to understand the situation, you gave him a confused look only to recieve a smirk in return.

*What the heck is he trying to do?!*

Kwangmin mouthed to you, "Watch this."

Kwangmin started jumping around, making silly faces at the teacher while he was still teaching.

You realised that no one paid attention to what he was doing and realised why.

A smile crept onto your face unknowingly as you shook your head.

KWangmin continued to put bunny ears on Mr Woo and some other classmates, skipping around the class, making funny actions in an attempt to cheer you up.

Clearly, he was succeeding.

You were giggling and slowly you had a hard time containing your laughter.

"....BWAHAHAHA!~"

Everybody turned and looked at you as though you had a screw loose.

*!*

You quickly covered your mouth and stared at everyone else feeling embarrassed.

"..Ummm, it's nothing people~ I just thought of something...hehe."

Hiding beind your book, you felt relieved to hear that Mr Woo got on with his classes and ignored the awkward incident a few seconds ago.

 

"So, you're okay now?" A voice asked you.

Looking up, you saw Kwangmin slumped down on his chair as though nothing had happened.

As he turned to face you, you saw a grin creeping up his face.

The both of you started laughing silently in order not to attract any extra attention.

Regaining for composure, you sat up straight and pretended nothing had happened as well.

"Um.. Thank you Oppa. For cheering me up." you whispered without turning your head.

All he did was smile shying, bowing his head.

 

After Lunch, you were feeling abit high.

Probably from the shock of your results that you were turning mad.

Or it could also be because of Kwangmin's litle joke.

You suddenly had the urge to hide from Kwangmin so you could scare him.

Leaving your bag at your usual table, you left a note telling him to find you before running off in some direction.

*catch me if you can~*

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

Walking back to our table, I realised ~~~~ was not there.

A blue post-it note stuck onto her bag caught my eye.

Picking up the note, it read.


KWANGMIN!~                   

Let's play a litle game.  

find me if you can!~       

- ~~~~                                

 

*aish, this girl..*

Shaking my head disapprovingly, I quickly picking up her bag and rushed out of the canteen to look for her.

I kept asking around whether anyone had seen ~~~.

after 10 minutes or so, I still had no information about her whereabouts.

It was worrying me.

I kept calling out her name and I ran around.

*Aish, where did that little girl go?...*

"~~~~-YA!"

END OF POV

 

"~~~~ YA!"

You peeped from your hiding place when you heard Kwangmin calling out your name.

Smiling to yourself, you continued to watch him carefully.

Unknown to you, one of the students told him where you were hiding and so he continued to pretend he didn't know.

As he got closer, he started singing

"Where did you go? Where did you go?~" (a/n Boyfriend's I'll be there ^ ^ )

Leaning against the wall, you were trying to hold back your laughter.

He appeared nearby you with his back facing you.

Taking this opportunity, you pounced onto his back, scaring him.

Laughing out loud, you shouted before running off towards the basketball court.

"HAHA! Catch me if you can!~"

 

You ran at full speed, laughing at Kwangmin's expression.

"Ya, ~~~~. Stop running!! Hahas, Ya be careful..."

 

Not watching your path, you tripped on a rather huge stone, losing your balance.

 

You close your eyes waiting to embrace the impact but you felt yourself hanging mid-fall instead.

Opening your eyes in suprise, you turned to face the sky.

Kwangmin had caught hold of you before your face could touch the ground.

Both of you heaving a sigh of relief at the same time, he pulled you up.

As you awkwardly pulled away from his arms, he said.

"Um... Be careful next time alright?... You wouldnt wanna risk that pretty face of yours."

Blushing, you looked shyly at your feet and thanked him for rescuing you.

 

Looking at you straight in the eye, he said, " I'l always be there when you need me."

"....Isn't that what I'm here for?" he added teasingly.

Smacking him lightly on the arm, you chided.

"Aish, Oppa....tsk~"

 

-------------

I'll do a christmas chapter soon!~

I think it's too early for christmas yet >_<

Keke :)