A year older, a life more exciting?

A Wish Upon 11:11

<3

----------------

Riiiiiiing!~

 

*Thank god! Finally it's recess time...*

Everyone quickly packed up and left the classroom before Mr Yoo could give us any more boring assignments.

Lugging a few bags of presents, You walked out of the classroom looking for your super hot boyfriend, L.Joe.

On the way to the canteen, you bumped into L.Joe's Gang, Teen Top.

"Yo ~~~~! Uh...Why are you carrying so many bags?" Changjo asked, pointing to the 5 or 6 paper bags you were lugging around.

"umm...Because it's my birthday?... Anyway, where's L.Joe? " You asked.

Before Niel answered you, you added, eyes fixed on the ground.

"Please Don't tell me he got into trouble again..."

"Nah.... I don't think he did, girl. Maybe he's with another Ba--  OWW! what was that for?! " 

Niel smacked Changjo before he could finish his sentence.

*Another Babe?... Chango sure loves to joke eh? keke*

"Actually, he's finishing up a test he missed yesterday. He'll be down in awhile..." Niel explained, not wanting you to get the wrong idea.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you guys later yea?" with that, you waved them goodbye and continued to head towards the canteen.

Sitting at a table alone, you thought. 

*Where is that boy of mine? He's sure taking long to finish a test...Maybe I'll just eat without him today.*

As you stood up, you felt two hands snake around your waist.

"and good afternoon Babe...Miss me?" L.Joe teased, planting a kiss on your cheek.

You turned around and looked at him.

*No present in hand.. Don't tell me he forgot...*

With a dejected look, you brushed him aside and went to queue up for your food.

"Woah, woah woah, What's with the long face baby? Did someone piss you off?" L.Joe tried to stop you from leaving.

You turned back and replied him, "Yes, and that person's YOU,"  before you walked off.

 

 

L.JOE's POV

 

*What is WRONG with her?!*

The bags of presents strewn across the other bench caught my eye and I smiled.

*aigoo, this pabo...*

"Yo Niel , is everything ready?.. Uh huh, yea she thought I forgot...Haha, yea I'll meet you guys now."

With that, I hung up and crept off to find the rest of Teen Top.

 

 END OF POV

 

When you walked back to your table, you saw that L.Joe was gone.

*Again~ Just great...*

[My bad boy, where did you disappear to now? :( ]

You sent a message over to him and continued to have your breakfast/lunch while you awaited his reply.

Time ticked pass and still no reply from that boyfriend of yours.

Sighing, you took your plate and stood up, only to be pushed back down to your seat with two hands over your eyes.

Pulling the hands away, you saw a huge teddy bear, a bunch of balloons and a small cake in front of you.

"Happy sweet sixteen Silly girl.." L.Joe wished as he gave his signature smirk.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~..." Teen Top started singing a birthday song to you in a goofy way which made you laugh.

"Thank you Oppas!~" You said, giving them your biggest smile and a hug each which made them more high.

Moving towards L.Joe, you whispered, " Thank you my super badass boyfriend, Lee Byunghun."

With that you gave him a peck on the cheek causing the whole canteen to become chaotic.

"My pleasure." L.Joe smirked as he replied.

After celebrating your Birthday in school, going for extra classes and CCA, you made your way home with paper bags in hand and a huge teddy pressed against your chest.

 

*Gosh.. I'm beat. Wonder what Mum cooked tonight... Gasp! it's 7 already!~ Better fly!*

You left a short distance before reaching home so you sprinted your way back.

"Mum! Dad! I'm back!~" You greeted as you opened the door.

To your suprise, your parents cooked all your favourite dishes.

Quickly, you went to shower and joined your family on the dining table.

As a family, you enjoyed the wonderful dinner your parents prepared.

Your parents' proceeded to pass their gifts to you.

As usual, you loved it.

"Happy birthday annoying one." Your younger sister said as she passed hers to you.

"Nah, you're the annoying one." you retorted as you climbed up the stairs to keep their presents and your sister's handmade card in your room after dinner.

 

*Ah... Homework time!~ I should have asked the teachers to give me a discount for my birthday...*

You took out your assignments and your laptop.

*This, is what I call multi tasking x) *

As you did your assignment, you listened you Infinite, Boyfriend, MYNAME, Sistar and many more.

 Rock it like this, rock it rock it like this ~

Soon, you were done with the written assignments and went on to your online one.

It was the most tedious one yet, it was your favourite.

You have a talent when it comes to designing so to you, it was more of a hobby rather than an assignment.

*Hmm.. who should I use for this book design.. AH! Let's use BabyBoy's picture taken some time back!*

You clicked and opened that file and started creating your book cover.

After awhile, you were done with it.

*aha~ LJoe looks so different from his usual Bad Boy style in this picture..*

You said, smiling, while you saved your assignment and sent it over to Ms Kim.

and started to check your Facebook

*Same old, same old...*

You replied everyone's birthday wishes by either commenting a 'thank you' or liking their post.

 

*OH! It's 11 already! Better get ready for bed...*

You turned off your laptop, washed up and changed and set your alarm for next morning.

After happily completing those, you sat on your bed, waiting.

It was already 11:08PM

*3 more minutes..*

You decided to listen to Infinite's Real Story.

Humming along to the tune, you looked out of your window and saw that the sky was filled with stars.

*It's only the start of me being sixteen and my life's starting to not be so boring. Awesome...*

*beep beep*

You looked at your phone's time.

*Oh! It's 11:11 already! better make a wish*

You quickly closed your eyes, put your hand together and wished.

"It's 11:11, please bring more excitement into my life."

With that, you headed to bed with a smile on your face like every other night.

 

Outside of your window, Unknown to you, a beautiful stranger was curiously looking at you.

Your wish caught his attention when he accidentally overheard it and the more he observed you, the more curiously attracted he was to you.

----------------

First chapter done!

It's kinda crappy though >_<

I will improve!~

And thank you for subscribing <3

Who's that beautiful stranger?