Chapter 7: Trouble

Second Chance

Note: There will be both Jungkook’s and Jimin’s POV. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy~


Jungkook’s POV

 

I had kissed a ton of girls before. But I never felt this way.

Kissing Jimin make my heart beating so fast, that I scared Jimin might hear it.

Kissing Jimin make me feel a thousand of butterflies is flying in my stomach.

Kissing Jimin make me nervous, make my whole body go sweaty.

While drowning in my own thought, someone abruptly interrupt us.

“Excuse me…You already arrive at the bottom…” My eyes automatically open wide before I push Jimin off me out of embarrassment. I forget a little while the fact that no one can see Jimin.

“S-Sorry” I apologize to that person before make myself out of the ride.

Waaaa….My heart racing with crazy speed!

“J-Jungkook ah…”

OMG! OMG! Please don’t call me. Don’t look at me. Or I’ll die!

I run faster. I can hear Jimin’s steps from behind. After I ignore him once, he didn’t call me anymore. Or try to talk to me. We both go silent until we reach home.


 

Yesterday was the worst. I think about the kissed all night. Now, I’m lack of sleep. Good…

Right now, I’m in the middle of class. But I can’t concentrate at all. All I think is Jimin, Jimin and JIMIN!

Why I enjoy the kissed? Why I feel this way? Am I really like this guy?

The corners of my eyes tilt to the said guy beside me. Now, he’s staring at me. When he realizes I’m looking at him, he immediately averts my gaze before blushing.

Cute…

OMG…Stop it, Jeon Jungkook! Arrrghhh!!! I don’t know. I don’t want to think about it anymore!


 

Papp!

“Ouchh..” I groan in pain. I’m rubbing my throbbing head before lazily open my heavy eyes. I look around before notice a duster is placing on my table. When I look up, my eyes meet with an angry Mr Namjoon’s face, my classroom teacher.

“You dare sleeping in my class huh, Jeon Jungkook. Meet me at the office after school.”


 

It’s just 15 minutes I sit here with Mr Namjoon in the office and I already feel like in hell. He’s continuously asking whether I’ve problems. Because he never saw me making any friend in class. And he always hear rumors saying I’m always talking to myself. He wants me to let him know if I’ve any problem.

Well, like hell I‘ll tell him.

It’s not like he will believe me. He sure will think I’m crazy and sent me to a mental hospital. So, I just keep my mouth shut throughout the counselling session, don’t know what to say. After half an hour passed, he finally let me go.

“Huh! This is the worst…” I sigh.

After I meet Jimin, nothing good happened. Everything becomes worse…and worse. I’m no longer hangout with girls, no longer enjoy my day and go shopping, no longer have friends and the worst is everyone probably thought I’m crazy because I always talking to myself. And I really don’t want anything worse than this….

I continue walking while thoughts keep running in my head. All the thoughts immediately disappear when Jimin calls me.

 

“Hey Jungkookie…” I hear him but I just keep stepping forward, ignoring him. But he keeps try talking to me.

“Jungkook ah…emm…About my problem..the thing is..I think…”

“SHUT UP!” I yell, cutting his word.

“You keep telling me about your problem. Keep asking me to solve your problem. Did you realize you only bring troubles to me? You make me sick!” I shout. Jimin just freezes in front of me. Seeing Jimin just shuts his mouth make me continue.

“Because I talk to you. Because I can see you. Because it only me. Because of that, now everyone think I’m crazy. Are you even care? About how people will think of me? C-Can you just go away? I don’t want to see your stupid face ever again!” I can’t hold back my anger, make me blurt out all the things that I’ve in my mind, without thinking what the other boy’s feeling. After I finish the last word, I start to walk away.

“J-Jungkook…” I hear his voice calling my name. But I keep stepping forward.

Well, whatever I told him, whatever I done to him…He will end up follow me anyway. Can he just leave me alone? Can he just learn how to give up?!!

I don’t know how the hell I already end up in front of my house. Because I really want that ghost to leave me alone, I keep walking fast without thinking anything else.

“Hey Jimin” I turn around, expecting to see a certain ghost behind me, like always. But this time is different. When I turn around, nobody was there.

“Jimin?”


 

Jimin’s POV

 

That kissed wake up me, make me realize…

I like this guy…

I turn my head to the said boy. I just staring at him but immediately turn my face to the side when I realize he’s looking at me.

Oh my god…What should I do? My heart pounding so fast like it wants to burst…

Now, I feel nervous around Jungkook. But after what just happened yesterday, Jungkook barely talking to me. He becomes so quiet. And that scared me.

After school, I follow Jungkook to the office. He asks me to wait outside. I don’t know what happen inside there, but I’m sure he’s getting scold for sleeping in the class earlier.

After about 30 minutes, Jungkook finally come out, with a horrible face. He looks lifeless. That makes me worry. But I’m scared to start any conversation with him right now. So I end up follow him behind silently.

While walking silently behind Jungkook, thoughts start popping in my head. I’m thinking, I don’t want to trouble him any longer. I don’t want to keep seeing this awful and sad face. I want him to be happy. I wonder maybe he becomes all stress because he keeps thinking a way to make me go to my world.

Go to my world…

Leaving Jungkook’s side…

I don’t want it…

Yeahhh…I’ll talk to him. I want him to stop solving my problem. Forget about all of it. I don’t want to go. I don’t want to disappear. I want to keep staying by his side…like this…forever.

I like you, Jeon Jungkook…

I take in a long breath before call Jungkook’s name. But he ignores me. Instead of turn around to facing me, he’s walking faster. I know he’s mad at me, so I continue my word although didn’t get any response from the other boy.

“Jungkook ah…emm…About my problem..the thing is..I think…”

“SHUT UP!” he yells, startled me.

“You keep telling me about your problem. Keep asking me to solve your problem. Did you realize you only bring troubles to me? You make me sick!” He shouts, make me freeze. I never saw him this angry. It really shocked me.

“Because I talk to you. Because I can see you. Because it only me. Because of that, now everyone think I’m crazy. Are you even care? About how people will think of me? C-Can you just go away? I don’t want to see your stupid face ever again!” After finish the last word, he walks away, without even spare a glance to me.

“J-Jungkook…” I call him. I want to walk to him. When I lift up my foot to step forward, some voices prevent me to do so. That is the time when I realize our surrounding. Everyone is looking at us. I hear they whisper to each other.

‘Who’s he yelling at?’

 ‘That boy…Is he crazy?’

‘Poor him…he has such a pretty face…and young too…’

“H-He’s not crazy! He’s talking to me!” I shout, but nobody gonna listen to me. Because they can’t hear me, or see me. They keep whispering with each other about Jungkook.

“S-Stop…Please stop..Stop and listen to me!” I go to one of them with the intension to shake their body so they can wake up to reality. But my hand passing through them. I can’t touch them.

I feel like want to cry. Besides Jungkook, I don’t have anyone to rely on..I’ve nothing. When I turn my head to Jungkook, he’s already so far away. I want to run to him. I want to follow his behind like I always did, but my legs is freezing.

“J-Jungkook…Jungkook ah…” . I don’t know what to do. I’m so confuse.

“J-Jungkook ah…Is it impossible to be by your side?” Without I realize, the tears that gather in my eyes start to rolling down.

“It’s impossible, huh…Because I’m a ghost. I’m just making trouble to you…” I turn my body to the opposite of Jungkook before start walking slowly, with my heavy legs and heart. While sobbing, I just keep walking.   I don’t know where to go. I just believe in my legs and let it bring me to wherever it wants.


 

Hello my lovely reader!

I didn’t update a while….I’m such a lazy author…Sorry!  ><

I hope you like this chapter. If you do, comment please~~~   >3<

I’m sorry for any English mistakes…

Picture is not mine. Credit go to its owner.

See you in the next update. Bub-bye!  ^_^