Chapter 4: Go To School

Second Chance

Jungkook’s POV

 

“Jungkook ah…Jeon Jungkookie…Wake up..” I feel someone is shaking my body slightly. I feel so sleepy, my eyes is so heavy to open up. So I just ignore that someone.

“Hey…Wake up…” I know that someone is Jimin. Now, he is poking my cheek. I still ignore him. Then I feel cool air blows into my ear make me shiver.

“Yah! What are you doing? I want to sleep..” I push him away before turn my body to my side.

“Jungkook ah! Wake up!!! We’ll late to school!” Jimin starts to screaming while jumping on the bed. I can’t stand his noisy loud voice make me finally sit up before rubbing my sleepy eyes.

“Haishh..So noisy…” I groan. With my half asleep body, I get up before head to the bathroom.

After I get myself done, we go to my new school together. As I promise.

“Woahhh…Jungkook ah, is this school? This place is so big!” Jimin shout excitedly while his wide eyes wander around him.

“Jimin…This is just a school… Haven’t you saw school before?” I whisper to him, don’t want people to thought I’m crazy for my first day in school. Well, they can’t see Jimin. So If I talk to Jimin, It’s like I talk to myself.

“Hehe..I just feel a little excited since I never saw a school before..sorry..” He apologises while giggling make me ask him again.

“Seriously? Never saw a school before?” Jimin nods before replies.

“Yeahh..I never leave that house. I never going out so I don’t know” My eyes go a little wide upon hearing that statement make me shout.

“W-WHAT? You never went out? But why?” I realize some students look at me puzzled make me cough, embarrass for my action.

“I’m just…I’m scared. Don’t know. Just…feel don’t want to go out…” he says with his low voice. We then go silent until we reach at the office. After that, my classroom teacher brings me to my class.

For my surprise, Jimin didn’t disturb me throughout classes. He listens well to what the teachers are teaching.

“Hmm…So, your wish is to eat at the cafeteria, then join a club…after that hangout with a friend, right?” I ask Jimin. He just nods.

“Okay, let’s go.” I drag him to the cafeteria. After finish eating, we go back to the class.

……………………………………………………………………………………

That afternoon….

“Dancing club?” Jimin frowns.

“Yeahhh..Why?” I ask him nonchalantly.

“B-But..I want to join art club! I like drawing..” He starts whining.

“Haishh…You’re a ghost! Whatever you want have nothing to do with us, human! I like dancing, so I’ll join dance club. If you don’t like, you can turn away and walk in your way” I say before open the door of dance club room. Jimin just pouts but still follows me behind.

“This is unfair…I want to join art club…” He murmurs. I just ignore the pouting ghost.

“Hey kiddo! You must be a new member, right? Come here and write your name.” A so friendly guy suddenly approaches me before wraps his arm around my shoulder and drag me to a table. There is a pen and a paper on the table. I take the pen before write down my name.

“Hey..My name is Hoseok. I’m third year and the captain of dance club. And you?” He winks while extends his hand for hand shaking.

“I’m Jeon Jungkook. Second year. Nice to meet you, captain..” I say awkwardly and start to shake his hand.

  “Ouh..Jungkookie..Nice to meet you too. If you’ve any problem, you can ask for my help anytime, okay?” He says with his bright and really wide smile.

“Ok..” I just nod to him. Don’t know what to say more since I feel a little awkward with his over-friendly act.

“You see, today we don’t have any practice. We will start next week. I’m here just to take the attendance. So you can go home now.” After hear that, I thank him before make my way out of the room. When I already take a few steps from the dance room, Jimin pull my school uniform, make me stop before turn around to face him.

“Hey..You know..There is a spirit behind that Hoseok guy…” Jimin whispers to me make me widen my eyes. Then Jimin continues.

“While you’re talking with that Hoseok, I’m talking to that spirit. His name is Kim Taehyung. And he seems..nice..” Jimin smiles.

“Ouh good for you. Finally you got yourself a ghost friend huh?” I roll my eyes before continue.

“Then, you can leave me alone now right? Go and play with that..what? Taekyung? Or whatever..” I’m waving to Jimin, hope he’ll go away.

“No…I’ll never leave your side until you solve my problem. You already promise..to make me go back to my world…” Jimin holds my hand.

“Haishh..Why your problem become mine? And..W-when did I ever promise to solve your problem? I didn’t remember any!” I pull away my hand harshly from his grip before turn around and start to step forward. I can hear he follows my step from behind.

Whatever I done to him, he will still follow me. WHY? Why he so stubborn? Argghhh!!!

I’m screaming in my mind. After I managed to calm down my burning heart, I start to open my mouth.

“Okay..Now, the last thing for today is hangout with a friend, right? Just tell me where do you want to go?” I ask Jimin coldly.

“Hmm…A playground!” His answer almost makes me choke my own saliva.

“A p-playground? Are you kidding me? I’m a 16 years old teen! What the hell will this all grown boy doing at a playground? It’s just for a kindergarten kid!” I’m screaming. This ghost just make my head ache from all his stupid idea.

“B-But…I really want to go there..please…” He pleads, with those puppy eyes of him.

“N-No! No way!” I cross my arms over my chest, still resist him.

“Jungkookie please~ Just for a while. This is for the sake of me to go back to my world…please…” he pulls the hem of my shirt and continues pleading me with his soft voice. That..make me weak.

“Ok! Ok! Haishh..Jiminnnn!” I finally give in while screaming. I stomp while both my palms press on my head. I grab my hair and pull it almost out of my head. My head feel like want to burst. I walk faster, leaving the ghost behind.

We end up go to a playground in front of my house. Jimin sits on the swing. I follow him before sit on swing next to him. I just stare at Jimin. Jimin’s face looks like he’s thinking of something so I start to ask him.

“Why?” I ask. Jimin furrows his eyebrows and start to press his palm against his chest.

“I-I don’t know…I feel..strange. This place seems familiar..A-And my heart..hurt..” He says slowly with his low voice.

“Maybe you used to play here when you little. Well, this place is in front your house so..”

“N-No..I don’t think it’s just that. Just think..That house is my house..That room is my room…I used to live there…But, why I don’t feel this way when I’m there? Why..here…” Jimin looks so confuse. I don’t know what to say so I just silent for a while. But look at his face that almost crying, I start to find words to make him feel better.

“Jimin, don’t worry..We’ll figure it out together…” I finally say. He looks at me before smile.

“Really? Promise?” He asks. I can’t help but nod to him.

“This is enough, right? Come on..” I get up before grab his hand.

“Let’s go home…” I start to pull him up from the swing before drag him to my house. He doesn’t say anything. He just silently follows my steps until we arrive home.

……………………………………………………………………………………

That night

“Jungkook ah..Can we read the next page of my diary?” Jimin asks while climbing my bed before sit next to me. I just nod before take out the diary from my drawer. We start to read the second page.

My next wish is…I want a boyfriend!

My eyes go wide while my jaw drops to the mattress.

“A-A boyfriend? Are you…gay?” My head turn to the boy beside me.

“Hmm..Don’t know..Maybe?” He shrugs before continue reading the diary. I just stare at him for a second before make my eyes go back to the diary.

I want to go to an amusement park with him. Do all things together..Holding hand… and…Kissing while riding a Ferris wheel! >///<

“W-What the ! Kiss? With who? How we able to suddenly find you a boyfriend? A-And..YOU A GHOST!!! So how…” This really make my head aching. This is crazy! Ridiculous! I feel like want to stomp my head to a wall.

Relax Jungkook…You have to do this..Or else he’ll haunt you for the rest of your life. So now, think! You can do it!

I take in a long breathe before start to think. Jimin just look at me with his stupid blank face. A few minute later, I get an idea. A really great one.

“Okay Jimin! I got it! That Taekyung!” I shout happily while clap my hand.   

“Taekyung? Did you mean Taehyung?” Jimin corrected me.

“Yeahh..That ghost..”

“Why? What with him?” Jimin ask curiously. I come closer to him, make my face just a few inches away from him before smirk.

“You.have.to.seduce.him” I emphasizing each word, makes it clear for him.

“Seduce? For what?” Jimin asks with his blank face. This ghost seriously is way too slow.

“Do I’ve to explain you everything one by one? Why are you so stupid? Listen, you’ve to seduce that Taehyung. Then when he become your boyfriend, you can do all the things you’re wish for with him. Okay? Understand now?” He seems to understand now but his face turn to horrified one.

“Y-You want me to s-seduces him?” Jimin asks with his crack voice.

“Yeahh..Seduce him..Make him become your boyfriend. Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” Now, Jimin’s face turns red. With his shaky voice, he replies me.

“N-No…I don’t think I can do it…” He’s now fidgeting in front of me. I just sigh.

“Jimin…I’ve done everything you ask me to do, just for you to return back to your world. All of this is for you. For your own sake. If you can’t do it, how I supposed to help?” I try to persuade him.

“Yeahh…You’re right..I’ll try my best then…” He says, almost like a whisper before make himself lying on his back.

“Good night, Jungkook. Thanks for today…” he says, ready to sleep.

“Yeahh..Good night, Jimin”


 

Hello guys!!!  ^o^

Guys, I feel really bad for not updating this for a long time. I'm really sorry  ><

It just..I've writer block. Each time I held my pen and a sheet of paper, nothing came out from my head. My mind went blank like the paper.

I'll never abandon this fic so don't worry. It just, it’s hard for me to update sometimes…I hope you understand.

And the fact my English is not really good, make thing harder for me.

Well, sorry for babbling. Hope you’ve enjoy this chapter. Please continue read it till the end.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <333

Annyong! See you soon!  >3<