Chapter 6: Our First Kiss

Second Chance

Jungkook’s POV

 

“Jungkookie, where are you going?” Omma asks when seeing me wearing my shoes at the door.

“Hang out with a friend” I retort.

“Do you have enough money?”

“Yeahh..Don’t worry omma.”

“Okay..Take care..Don’t come home too late!” She shouts. I shout back an ‘okay’ before make my way out of the house.

Today is the day. The day I promised to go out with the stupid ghost. No…I’m the stupid one.

Why I make such promise with a ghost? When he asked me to be his boyfriend for a day, the first thing that crossed my mind was he is a guy. A guy going out for a date with another guy is wrong! Totally wrong!

How wrong I am to think it was the worst thing. The worst thing isn’t about a guy or anything. The worst thing is the fact that he is a GHOST and I’m a HUMAN! That actually the main problem is. That thing I should think about before answered him…that time.

“Screw that! It’s too late now…I’m so stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I continue curse myself.

“What…Stupid? Who?” Jimin asks.

“You! Urghhhh..” I stomp while walking faster.

“Hey. Wait!” Jimin shouts before grabs my wrist, stopping my leg from keep stepping forward. Then he intertwines our fingers, making me turn my face to him.

“What are you doing?” I ask while raising an eyebrow.

“Well, this is one of my wish right?” he gives me a smile. I kind of shocked. He abruptly holds my hand and smiles to me like that make my heart feel…weird…

Maybe because I’m not used with holding hand with a guy…

We continue being like that, holding hand until we reach at the amusement park.

“Woahhh! Awesome! This place is so BIG! A-And..and..too many rides! I want to play that..and that!” Jimin looks so excited. He continues shouting while jumping around, pointing at almost all the rides

“Yeahh…yeahh…We’ll ride all of that. Stop shouting and let’s go.” I grab his hand before intertwine back our fingers. I kind of like the feeling of his fingers twist nicely between mine. Jimin always cool, because he is a ghost. But now, he feel warm.

And..I like it…

After ride about 10 rides, we got tired and decide to look for a bench, to take a break.

“Aahhh…Today is the best! Really, thank you..Jungkook ah..” Jimin says while giving me a wide smile, a very bright and beautiful one. I never saw him this happy.

“Y-Yeahhh…Well…I’m having fun too. So, thanks for you too…” I say bashfully, feel a little embarrass with my own words. I barely say ‘thank you’ to someone.

“H-Hey, it’s getting late. Let’s go home.” My voice cracks.

Well….WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!!!!

“But, we missed one of my wishes. Don’t you remember?” Jimin’s words remind me.

Oh yeahh…The last one is…

“T-THE KISS?!!!” I’m screaming.

Yeahh..That’s the worst thing for today. I almost forgot about it.

“Yes! Let’s finish it. Where is the Ferris Wheel?” Jimin turns his head around, looking for Ferris Wheel.

“There…” I point at the said ride.

“Okay, let’s go!” Jimin throws his hand to the air before shouts excitedly.

 

“Woahhh…It’s big!” Jimin shouts again. He’s really happy today. He shouts at almost everything he’s seeing.

When we at the line, waiting for our turn to ride the Ferris Wheel, suddenly a bunch of girls approach me.

“Err..Emm..Excuse me..Do you possibly alone? Well..we didn’t see you with anyone so…” The girl with black-long hair asks me timidly.

“Emm..Why?” I try to avoid from answering that question. Maybe because I’m also not really sure what the answer is. I’m not alone. I come here with Jimin. But he’s a ghost. They can’t see him. So, basically I’m alone.

 “If it is, do you mind joining us ride this Ferris Wheel..together?” one of her friend interjects.

“Emm..Sorry. Actually, I already have a companion. But she is going to the toilet a while.” I’m lying. They’re making a disappointed face. They apologise before go away.

“I feel like an idiot riding this alone…” I sigh.

“No…You’re not alone. I’m here, with you…” Jimin says softly before beams cutely to me.

But…nobody can see you except me. That’s mean, I’m alone. At least in those people’s eyes.

I shrug all the thoughts off when our turn comes. We enter the ride before sit facing each other.

“Why the hell I’m riding this with you? I supposed to ride this with my girlfriend” I grumble while making an annoyed face.

“It can’t be help. This is all for the sake to make me go in peace…” Jimin’s whistling, making me angrier toward him.

Urghhh…This ghost is really annoying!

Jimin’s talking non-stop throughout the riding. He babbled out about how high we were. He wondered how high we’ll go up, feel like flying in the sky and so on. But he suddenly goes silent when we reach at the top of the Ferris Wheel. Make me ask him “Why?”

Without saying a single word, he gets up from his seat before coming toward me. I just stun at my spot, eyes following his every moves. When he stands right in front of me, he bent his body, making our face just inches away. He then cups my face with his palms before cut the distance between our lips. Make me freeze.

It…soft…

I never thought a guy could has such a soft and full lips. When I just about to enjoy the feeling of his lips on mine, he pulls away before smiles.

“W-Why did you pull away?”

Well..Why the hell I sound so desperate? !

“If it is just for completing my wish, I guess this is enough..” He turns his face to his side, avert my gaze.

“Well, that’s not a kiss. It’s just a peck on the lips! If you want to do it, do it for real..” I say before pull Jimin in.

“Like this” I say before catch his soft and plump lips. My sudden act making Jimin flinches slightly. I close my eyes. One of my hands makes its way to Jimin’s waist while another one lifts up to places at the back of his head.

His soft lips is placing perfectly against mine..It feels so good…

I start moving my lips, but Jimin doesn’t even budge. Maybe still shock with this sudden action. I pull his body closer to mine, make him straddling my lap. When I tilt my head to deepen the kiss, Jimin start to react.

I really want to pull away, but the temptation is too strong. I really want to pull away, but instead I move my lips more. I want to taste him more…

I up…


 

Helloooo…..

What do you think of this chapter? Comment please~

Just wanna ask if you guys possibly want some chapter? If most of you say yes, I'll consider to write it.

Thanks for read and subscribed ^^

Sorry for every English mistakes  ><

See you soon…Bub-bye!  <3