Chapter 2: Get to know him

Second Chance

“Please help me go to my world”

“W-What?” I can’t get what the ghost mean make me ask it again.

“Well, I can feel that I’m actually a spirit that aren’t in peace. That’s why, I’m still here. So, you’ve to help me get into my world.” As the ghost stop speaks, I ask another question.

“How?” The ghost just stares at me a few second before replies.

“That…You’ve to think with your brain then.” After saying that, the ghost back go silent so I speak up again.

“W-Why me?” I ask it with my slow voice, scared that my question may makes it angry.

“It’s because you the only human that can see me” It replies me.

Why it’s only me can see it? OMG….Do I’ve an ability to see a ghost like in those drama and manga…B-but…I don’t see any other ghost beside this one…

I start to wonder the reason for all of this to happen. The ghost keep stares at me make me gulp. I still afraid with the ghost but I brave myself before shoot it with another question.

“What if…I don’t want to help you?” I blurt out. Then the ghost comes closer to me before hugs me. I stun in it embrace. My heart beating so fast while my body go all sweaty. Then the ghost whispers in to my ear.

“Then…I’ll haunt you for the rest of your life…” That it is…After hear that, my sight suddenly become dark.

 

I slowly open my eyes. Now, I’m lying on my bed. After realize that I just woke up from sleep, the corner of my lips begin to lift up.

“So, it’s just a dream, huh? What a scary dream I got.” I chuckle. Suddenly, a familiar voice make me widen my eyes.

“You’ve a bad dream?”

I know this voice…Don’t tell me…

I gulp before turn my head slowly to the direction of the voice.

Oh My God….

The ghost is HERE! And…It’s lying NEXT TO ME!

My heart almost jumped out of my chest upon seeing the ghost.

“T-T-THIS ISTN’T A DREAM?!!!” I shout out loud. I feel like want to cry. I really wish that all of this just a dream. A really bad dream.

“What? You already woke up. Of course this isn’t a dream.” The ghost says. I really feel like want to run away. But maybe the ghost can read what’s on my mind make it suddenly grabs my arm. I gasp. I freeze while the ghost begin to talks.

“Heyyy…You’ll help me, right?” It says softly. I don’t know why but suddenly my heart become calmer and softer upon hearing the ghost pleads with his soft voice like that. After think a while, I begin to clear my throat back.

“Emm…So…What should I do now?” I ask the ghost. The ghost takes a few times before replies me.

“Get to know me? I guess…” The ghost mutters. Then I begin to ask.

“Okay then…First question. Are you a girl or a boy?” I ask it. I’m a little confuse with the ghost’s gender. Well. Its voice quite boyish but it has a long hair so I think it might be a girl.

“I’m a boy.” It says simply.

“Really?” I mutter, still doubt with its statement.

“You want to see my balls then?” The ghost asks me nonchalantly while start to his pants.

“WOAHHH!!! W-Wait! No! You don’t have to show it!” I scream on top of my lung as I immediately hold his hand to stop him from doing unnecessary thing.

“Okay then…” He just nods before takes his hand back.

This ghost sure has no shame…

I just sigh before ask him another question.

“Emm…Do you remember how you died?” I ask him curiously.

“I-I don’t know. Actually, I don’t remember anything from my previous life…I know all about A, B, C or 1, 2, 3 but I don’t have memory about myself.” The ghost sighs.

So, it’s like amnesia? Okay damn it…This is sure will make thing more difficult. How to make him back to his world when he not even remember his past? And I’m not even know how to make him go to his world in the first place. !

“If you can’t remember anything, how should we solve your problem then?” I retort. He thinks for a while before answer me.

“Well, at least we know that this room is mine. Before you came here, there was my name paste on the door.” He says.

“Your name?” I ask him.

“Yes! It’s Jimin…Although I can’t remember, but my heart seems know that name. It makes me feel warm inside so I guess it’s my name.

Jimin…It’s a cute name…

I just nod. Jimin then rolls off of the bed before looking for something. He takes a picture from a table before shows it to me. I get up so now I’m in sitting position. I take a look at the photo while Jimin sits next to me.

“I think that little kid is me and the woman and the man at the back is my parent.” Jimin says while looking at the photo. In this photo, the family look really happy. All of them give a wide smile like they’re the happiest person in the world. So I wonder what’s actually happened with this family…with him. And the little kid in this photo look like about in ten or eleven years old.

This kid is really cute. With that crescent shaped eyes when he smile. That chubby cheeks and tiny nose. That thick and plump lips…Is this really him?

Now I become curious of this ghost looks. Well, I can’t see his face as he cover it up with his long hair. I really want to know what exactly he looks like. What is it behind that long hair? I’m curious. So I take his front hair but my movement stop as a sudden thought crossed my mind.

W-What am I doing? What if he has really scary face? Like in the movie…with those black eyes and canine tooth..

I start to doubt my action. But the curiosity kill me so I brave myself and start to bring his front hair up.

‘Dud dab’

I freeze. My heart skip a beat. The first thing I see is his eyes. His beautiful eyes stares directly into my eyes make the time stop for a while. After a few minute just stare at each other, I finally realize what I’m doing make me curse myself.

What the hell am I doing? And why I feel like this? My heart…

I avert Jimin’s eyes before shaking my head.

“M-maybe I’m like this because he’s a ghost…Yeahh…I just..scared at him…” I mumble slowly. Jimin hears it but not gets what I mumbling about make him asks.

“What?” He makes a blank face. I take back my hand before speak up.

“You’ve such a pretty face. Why cover it? You do that on purpose just to scare me?” I never thought this ghost has such a beautiful face. I really thought he might has really scary face.

“Ohh..When I woke up, I already in this state. Besides, I don’t know how to cut my hair. That’s why I just leave it like this.” He explains to me.

“Hmm…Wait here.” I say before rise from the bed. I look for my scissor. When I already found it, I go back to where Jimin is. I sit in front of him before speak up.

“Hey, I want to cut your hair. So, stay still.” Jimin just nods before I begin to cut his hair. I’m not a pro but still have talent in cutting people’s hair. I begin with the back of his hair. After done with the back, I start to cut his front hair.

While I’m cutting his hair, he just stares on my face make me feel uneasy. I lost my focus so I ask him to close his eyes. He follows and start to closes his eyes. But he still distract me when he cutely scrunches his nose when some hairs drop and brushing that tiny nose of him.

That little thing he’s doing really distracting make me try to focus on just his hair. Half an hour later, I finally done cutting his hair.

“Hey Jimin, I done cutting your hair.” I look down to his face when I didn’t get any reply. And what I see is a sleeping Jimin snores slowly in his sitting position.

“Wah daebak…What’s this? He can sleep while sitting?” I chuckle with this ghost weird behaviour. After that, I slowly lift Jimin up bridal style before place him properly on that bed.

“Haishh…What I’m gonna do with this boy…” I just sigh while looking at the boy before me. My stomach suddenly make a signal that it’s time to stuff food into it, so I go downstairs searching anything to eat.

I can’t find anything so I go out to but some food. When I return home, Jimin already woke up from sleep. He’s lying on my bed while reading a comic book.

When he sees me, he puts the comic aside before get up from the bed. 

“Hey, where were you going?” He asks me before come toward me.

“I went out to buy some food. Let’s eat together after I done shower.” I say before get my towel. I make my way to the bathroom before stop on my track when I realize that Jimin is following me. I turn around to face the smaller boy.

“What do you want? Why are you following me? I want to take a shower…” I ask before start to walking back. When my finger hold the bathroom door, there he go. Saying some ridiculous thing.

“Well, we can take shower together then…You d-“

‘BBang!!!’

I slam the door close in front of his face.

What the hell? What’s wrong with him? Is he a ert or something? Or else he just a very weird and shameless ghost…  

“Arghhh…How long I’ve to stick with this weird ghost…” I sob silently.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    


 

HELLO!!!  >3<

Okay, how is chapter 2? Serious guys, it so difficult to make a story become interesting. I hope I did a good job so far…

Please excuse any English mistakes..hehe..  : p

And...How the poster? I edit it myself... ^^  I hope it good enough...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that had read, subscribed and gave me some supportive comments. I really love and appreciate it. I really hope you’ll stick with this story till the end  ^o^

See you soon…Bub-bye!  O_<