Chapter 3: The Book

Second Chance

Jungkook’s POV

Throughout showering, I don’t hear any of that ghost’s voice make me curious.

 Why he so silent? What he’s doing? Or…did he already leave?

So, as I done with shower, I immediately looking for that Jimin. I really hope that he already gone, leave me alone. But I kind of disappoint when I see him sits on my bed while watching television so silently.

“Hey Jimin, I bought some fried chicken. Do you want some?” I ask him, already at the room door to make myself downstairs.

“Nevermind…I don't feel hungry.” He opens his mouth, eyes not leaving the television screen.

So, he doesn’t feel hungry huh…

“Okay then.” I go downstairs, leaving the ghost watching television alone. After done eating, I go back to my room. My brows automatically rise when I looking at Jimin’s weird act. Now, Jimin is sitting on my bed with blanket wrap all around his body. His palms on his eyes, covering his sight. And he’s shaking.

“What are you watching?” I become curious of what he’s watching make me walking to the television before turn my head to the screen.

“UWARGHH!!!” I startled when a very scary woman with long hair suddenly appear on that television screen. 

“! Why are you watching this?” I ask Jimin while rubbing my chest. With his shaky voice, Jimin answer me.

“I-I just..want to know…To get m-more information. Maybe if I’m watching..about my species, I’ll get clue on how to get back to my world..” He explains to me.

Oh..nice idea. At least he does something about his problem..

“Oh yeahhh…Good for you…” I smile before turn around. I already take a few steps toward the door before Jimin’s voice stop me.

“H-Hey…can you accompany me?”

Oh well..Of course not. Why I’ve to waste my time watching some stupid horror movie when I can go out shopping or play some video game…

“Heyyy…” He says softly make me out from my thought.

“Why I have to? You can watch it by yourself right?” I say coldly before start to lift up my foot for another step. But again, his voice stops me from doing so.

“Jeon Jungkook…” He calls my name. That’s first time he calls my name. That makes me turn around to facing him.

“How did you know? My name..” I ask him curiously.

“I hear your mother called your name…” He answers me before continue.

“Jeon Jungkook...Jungkook ah…stay…please…” He pleads. I really can’t ignore him when he calls me like that while making that puppy eyes. I just sigh before come toward him. I climb my bed before sit next to him.

“Thanks” He says before smiles to me. That smile..really make me stun for a while. Well, I think this ghost is pretty. And he’s prettier when he smiles. I realize how long I had stare at the other make me cough before turn my head to the television screen.

“UWARGHHH!!!” He screams before hugs me once the ghost on the television start to showing up. I chuckle a bit.

Well…he’s cute..

It’s already twenty minute we watch this movie together. And what I’ve notice is…I had stared at Jimin more than the television screen. The sudden realizations make me curse myself. But I can’t help it. I can’t refuse from looking at him. He’s so distracting. I find it cute and funny how he suddenly screams not-so-manly voice because he’s scared. When he suddenly jump because he’s shocked.

Seeing him so scared of the ghost, more than me, a human make me ask him.

“Hey…Why are you scared of them? You’re also a ghost, right? Just like them…” My question makes him turn his head to facing me.

“Well, it’s true. But..my face not scary as them.” Jimin answers me before turn back his face to the television screen.

After hear that make me realize.. Yeahhhh…He’s not that scary..

 

Half an hour later, we finally finish watch that horror movie.

“So, did you have any idea? How to go back to your world?” I ask him.

“Well…You watch it too, right? So, how you think?” He asks me back.

“Ouh? U-Um…” I’m stutter. Well, I’m not really focus on that movie. Jimin distract me the whole time. When he screamed, I can’t help but look at his face. When he hug me. Make our distance became too close. I really can’t focus on that movie.

I can only focus on how cute he is, how good his smell is…

Oh God…WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!!!”

I slap myself before back to my sense. Jimin just stares at me with his wrinkle brows.

“I-I’m not really understand that movie..I’m not watch it from beginning though..” I finally answer his question.

“Oh really? Emm…For me..After watching that, I think…we have to look for my old stuff” Jimin says before gets off the bed.

“Come on, this is my room. We sure will find something.” He grabs my wrist before drags me to the drawer.

“You check here. I’ll go check there.” He says before running to another drawer. I just sigh before start to open the drawer.

“OOAHHH!!!” I’m screaming.

“Why? Why are you screaming?” Jimin runs toward me before asking.

“Ohh..Nothing. It’s just a cockroach.” I rub my neck, feeling a little embarrasses with my act. But the cockroach really startled me.

“Aishhh…Idiot. You just scared me.” Jimin’s rolls his eyes.

“W-What? Idiot? You had to see your ugly face when you watched that horror movie earlier! Stupid chubby kid!” I say angrily. Jimin seem surprises with my blurt. His eyes go big.

“What? Stupid chubby kid?” You..” He lifts up his hand to hit me, but I grab that hand before smirk.

“and…not so strong too..heh.” I chuckle. Jimin’s face turns red. Maybe because he’s angry. He asks me to release his hand, so I release it before laughing hard. It’s fun to like this. I find it cute seeing him glare angrily toward me. While I’m laughing, Jimin abruptly speak up.

“Wait..Jungkook, look at that.” Jimin points at the drawer. I stop laughing before turn my head to the direction. In the drawer, there is a book. A blue book. And it looks like a diary. I take out the book from the drawer. There is a word engraved on the cover of the book.

Park Jimin

That’s his name. I lift up my head to look at Jimin’s face. He nods to me, give me a sign of approval, so I start to open the book. We start to read the first page.

Hello! I’m Jimin! And this is a magic book. Everything I write here would become true! XD

“BUAHAHAHA..What the hell is this?” I end up laughing so hard that my stomach begins to ache from the laugh. This is so childish. Jimin glares to me a second before turns back his head to the book.

Second page.

My first wish is…I want to go to school. Learn from teachers and do all school activity with friends. Join a club. Eat at the cafeteria. Hang out with friends after school. I really wish I could do that! >.<

So…he didn’t go to school? But why? When look at this house, I’m really sure that he’s from a rich family. So, why he didn’t go to school…

I close the book before turn my head to the smaller boy beside me.

“Heyyy…Why you close it? I’m not finish read it yet!” Jimin shouts. I knock his head with the book.

“Auchhh! Heyyy…” He whimpers in pain before rubbing his head.

“This book has all your wishes. So I guess we have to make it become true, one by one. Start from your first wish. Tomorrow, I start to attend my new school. Come with me.” As I stop talking, Jimin jumps excitedly before screaming.

“Really? I can go to school with you?” I just nod before continue talking.

“Yeahh..Yeahh..You can follow. But, don’t talk to me when we there. Don’t be too noisy or disturbing. Just follow me behind..silently..Got it?” I reassure him. He just nods and beams cutely to me.

 

At the night, after take a shower, I already ready go to sleep. When I reach at my bed, Jimin’s there. He’s lying casually on my bed.

“Yahh..Move away! I want to sleep!” I climb my bed before push the smaller boy away.

“No! This is my bed! I want to sleep here!” he shouts while glue himself to the bed. I’m not give up as I try to lift him up.

“Go-sleep-on-the-coach!” I say angrily while try my best to lift up the stubborn ghost.

“NO! NO! NO! DON’T WANT!” He screams while struggling to be free from my arms. With all my strength, I finally success in lift him up bridal style. When I want to get off the bed to bring him to a couch, he pushes me hard make us fall onto the bed.

“Yahh! Why you so stubborn?” I shout before realize something. Now, his face is so close to mine.

What’s happening?

When I look down, then I know. He’s now is on top of me. Both his knees and hands are place between me. He looks at me with wide eyes. I can’t help but to tilt my eyes to those plump lips.

I want that lips on mine…

Oh ! ! ! What am I thinking?!!!

I shaking my head before push the ghost off my body.

“Okay fine! You take the bed! I just have to find a couch to sleep then!” I finally give in. I don’t want some stupid thought come to my mind make me want to hurry go away immediately from that Jimin. When I about to get off the bed, suddenly some little chubby fingers grab my wrist. Make me stop my movement. But he doesn’t talk anything, just hold my wrist silently. So I turn around to facing him.

“What again? I already gave you my bed!” I say coldly.

“H-Heyy..Emm..Why can’t you sleep here? With me…” He says, almost whisper,

“W-What? Why?” I ask, shocked with his request.

“Well..After watch that scary movie, I’m scare to sleep alone.” He his lips nervously.

“I-I’m not used to sleep with someone…” I respond.

“Please…” He pleads.

“No…” I answer.

“Jeon Jungkookie…Please…Jungkookie…”

Oh my…Why he has to called my name that way! And those puppy eyes…how i supposed to refuse that? SO UNFAIR!!!

I’m screaming in my mind.

“You really…haishhh…” I just sigh before find my place on the bed. He smiles satisfiedly before follow me, lying next to me.

“I can’t wait for tomorrow…” he whispers, but still loud enough for me to hear him. I pull the blanket over us before say.

“Yeahh..Whatever.”

Tomorrow sure would be a tiresome day for me.


 

HELLO~~~

Haishhh…I didn’t updating for so long. I miss this so much. I bet you guys already forgot about me and this fic existence. I’m so sorry  TT.TT

College is killing me. I’ll active as soon as I finish with my study.

Please excuse my poor English…

Thank you for reading this fic. Please continue support me. I love you guys  <333

Anyonggg! See you soon!  >3<