Chapter 11: New Jimin

Second Chance

Note: I’m sorry…This chapter is so short…


 

Jungkook’s POV

 

“W-What?”                                                                                   

Did I hear hyung correctly? Or my mind really can’t function well now? Did he said Jimin is still alive just now?

“Hyung, what did you just said?” I ask again to assure what I heard is right.

“I followed him to the hospital with the ambulance. He’s not dead. He just coma. He was unconscious 2 years long. I just visit him a month ago.” Hoseok hyung doesn’t get to finish his word as I cut him off.

“Hyung! Where is he? Where is Jimin? I want to meet him!” I ask almost shout. The fact that Jimin isn’t dead really shocked me. I almost can’t believe it.

‘It’s really possible for me to meet Jimin in his human form? Not a ghost? And….Am I really finally able to meet him now?’

Just the thought of it already make me super happy. As Hoseok hyung tells me the location of the hospital Jimin is in, I immediately rushing to get there.

‘Finally, I’ll meet you again, Park Jimin. Wait for me…’

After 20 minutes in the bus, I finally arrive at the hospital. I run to the main counter before ask at the nurse about a patient named Park Jimin who had send here 2 years ago because of a road crash. She asks me to wait before she opens some file and looking at some documents. I wait for her answer full of excitement.

“Ouh.. Park Jimin shi..He’s been coma in 2 years long. But he finally woke up 5 days ago. He stayed here in these past 5 days but he already checked out this evening.” I stun for a while. When my brain starts to function well back, I begin to panic.

“W-Where? Do you know where he goes?” I ask the nurse but the nurse just shaking her head before apologises. Now, everything suddenly become dark to me.

‘Again…..I lost him again…’

“W-Why? I about to meet him again…just why?” I ask myself, full of regret. Only if I knew about it earlier. I already so close to him. I was just a little bit late but again…he’s gone.

“Now what? Maybe this is a punishment for me….Maybe I really can’t meet Jimin again…”

I keep talking to myself while making myself out of the hospital. I walk with weak steps. I look lifeless. My mind is full of thoughts that I didn’t realise I already in front of my house.

When I step inside my house, my mother that busy watching some drama on television stops her current doing before turns her head to me.

“Jungkook…You late again tonight..” She furrows her brows.

“Sorry omma…Just..Something came out…” I reply to her before starts to take my steps to upstairs before she stops me.

“Emm..Jungkook..I don’t know how to explain this to you but…listen carefully…” My mother begins. I just raise my brow, curious of what she wants to tell me make her this hesitate.

“Emm…This evening, a boy came here claimed that this house was belong to him. But his uncle sold it without him knowing. So he doesn’t has any place to go now. So…emm…I let him stay here. We didn’t prepare a guestroom yet since we just move in here so…He’ll stay at your room for a while.”

I can’t believe what I just hear. How the hell my mother just believe in a stranger? And I’m not in the mood for this. I’m so tired and the fact that I’ve to share my precious room with someone I don’t even know really make me bubbling inside.

“Omma? Seriously? You believe that? You believe all stupid stories that the stranger come with? Don’t tell me you’ll just bring home some pathetic kid you see at the street after this.” I say sarcastically.

“Well…I can’t help it. He seems honest and very cute too. I really can’t resist him. He really nice. You sure will like him” My mother tries to convince me but I shrug it off.

“No…I will never like him! Now, I want to go to my room and shove away whoever crazy stranger that had intruded my precious room!” I say before stomp to my room. I hear my mother’s calling my name but I just ignore her.

‘I’ll never allow a stranger stay in this room, or even this house. I’ll chase him away. Right now!’

I thought to myself before barge in the room. I ready to scold whoever my eyes will meet but instead, I freeze. My eyes land to a very familiar figure. Black soft hair, beautiful eyes, cute nose and plump lips.

“J-Ji…Ji…J-Jimin?” I stutter in disbelief. Jimin…is standing in front of me, right now.

‘Am I deaming?’

I just stun there. My mind can’t working really well at that time. I didn’t move any of my organs, just stood there with mouth slightly open until Jimin’s voice snap me back to reality.

“J-Jungkook shi…I-I’m sorry if I disturb you. I..emm…I…” he didn’t able to finish his word as I pull him before hug him. I hug him tightly while closing my eyes. I nuzzle into his neck. I really miss this scent. I really miss this warmness. I really miss him.

‘God…If I’m dreaming right now. Please…don’t wake up me please…’

“Jimin ah…I’ll never let you go ever again…” I whisper into his ear. He just freezes in my arms without saying anything. I don’t know how long we stay in that position until I pull away from the hug. I cup his face with my palms. I take a better look of him.

He look kind of different. He’s not as pale as before. He look more…alive. His clothes also change. If he just wore a white shirt and black shorts before, now he’s wearing a baggy sweater with a black jean. He look 10 times cuter than before make me feel like want to throw him to the bed now and do something really bad to him. But I hold it back. We just meet so it inappropriate to behave like that. I don’t want to scared him.

‘But I really want to kiss him right now’

I out of my thought when the silent Jimin suddenly clears his throat.

“Em..W-Why did you suddenly…hug me? And said something like that…” Now I realise. He acts really weird right now.

‘Is this really a human Jimin? He finally woke up but…can’t remember me?’

“Did you really…can’t remember me, Jiminie?” He look confused. Then he shakes his head. I take in a long breath before sigh.

‘This is a good thing…I guess…At least he didn’t remember the worst me. Yes…I’ll begin with him. This is the second chance god is giving to me and I’ll never waste it!’

“I’m sorry with my weird behaviour earlier. I don’t think it’s the right time to tell you about it. I’ll explain to you later.” I grin to him.

“Ok..but..I want to apologise. I’ve to stay here…I just don’t have anywhere else to go now. I’m sorry. But don’t worry. I’ll pay for the rent.” He says while lower his head.

“It’s okay! I don’t mind it! Really! And you don’t have to pay for the rent too.” He seem surprised with my words. But then, he smiles. That beautiful smile I miss so much.

“Thank you, Jungkook shi…I really appreciate your kindness.” He bows to me. I’m not used to this polite Jimin. But I want to love this new side of him too. This new Jimin look so insecure with himself. Well, I knew his past. What he had go through. No wonder he look kind of scared with me.

‘I want to protect him’

“Jungkook…Just call me Jungkook..” I say while smile brightly to him. And again, he gives me that smile. The urge to hug and kiss him so strong right now. But I just ball my fist, prevent myself to do so.

‘Thanks Jimin, for coming back to my side. I’ll never let you go ever again…’


 

Hellooooo!!!!!  >o<

I’m really sorry this chapter come out short. It’s because I’m busy but I don’t want to make you guys keep waiting…But I still hope you guys will like this. How you think? Comment please~~~   >3<

Now Jimin is finally back. I’m so excited to write more so I think I’ll be back with new chapter really soon.

Sorry for any English mistakes. And thank you so much for read, comment and even upvote. I love you <333

Hope you guys enjoy reading this. See you soon.

Bub-bye!!!! Saranghae <33333