Chapter 1: The Beginning

Second Chance

“Babe…come here…” Jungkook says with his lure voice. His hand slowly wrap around waist the girl beside him. Another girl comes to him before gives him a peck on the cheek.

“Haha….This is life..” Jungkook chuckles before winks at one of the girls.

“Ringg…Ringg…” Jungkook’s phone is ringing. Jungkook take out his phone from his pant pocket before answer it.

“Hello~” Jungkook singing.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, RASCAL?!!” The voice that come out from the phone make Jungkook pull away the phone a second before put it back to his ear.

“What?” Jungkook responds to the other nonchalantly.

 “WHAT? You ask me WHAT? You better come home now or I come to you before cut off your head with my sword. I swear! Come home you rascal!” the call end. Jungkook just sigh.

“Haishhh…This old man… Always so noisy..” Jungkook scratches at the back of his head. He says goodbye to the girls before makes his way to home. His new home. Yes. Jungkook just move to this place. It’s the first day he comes here but already go to the club and flirting with the girls.

Jungkook born in such a rich family. He’s the only son his parent have. That’s why he become spoilt, thinks that he can get whatever he want. And with that looks of him, he become really popular in school. Almost every girls in his previous school crazy over him.

Jungkook parks his car before enters his house. His mother already waits in front of the door with her crossing arms on her chest.

“Where is appa?” Jungkook asks his mother.

“Appa has some work to do. He’s not coming home tonight. And you…Where have you been? We just move, Jungkook…” Jungkook’s mother makes a disappointed face.

Haisshhh…This old man…asks me to come home but he, himself not coming yet.

Jungkook thoughts before clear his throat.

“I’m boring, omma. So I go to a club for fun.” Jungkook says bluntly.

“Can you stop going to a place like that? You only sixteen, Jungkook! That kind of place not suit for you…” Jungkook’s mother give him a death glare. Although Jungkook is a naughty kid, but he still listen to his parent well so he just nod.

“Well, I’m not going there anymore. This village…the club is so boring, omma…Why we come here? This is not fun…” Jungkook just sigh.

“We can’t help it. Appa has business to do here. And it’s not like this village is unfamiliar to you. This is your grandmother’s village. You used to come here several time already.” Jungkook’s mother babbling.

“Yeahh…But that just to VISIT. Not actually LIVE here.  Arghhh!!! I want to go home!” Jungkook screams before going upstairs, to find his new room. His mother just shakes her head before go back doing her work.

“Okay, let’s find my room.” The house is big. Bigger than Jungkook’s previous house. Jungkook walking passes a few rooms before stop in front of a room that has his name paste on the door.

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

As I enter the room, I feel chill air surrounded me. The coolness make me shiver.

“W-Why so cool?” I feel strange. But I just shrug it off when my eyes catch on the furniture inside of the room.

There are a king size bed equipped with bed sheet, blanket and a pillow.

“Wait, what the hell with this Spongebob’s bed sheet, blanket and pillow? And..and.. a teddy bear? Is this a girl room?” I grab the teddy bear before throw it away, not care where it landing.

“There is a lot I have to change in this room.” I start to walk around the room. The room is big. The room is already complete with furniture like a very big closet, drawer, table, television and other things.

“Did the old owner didn’t take their things?” I continue walking while amazed with the room. Beside the window, there are a round couch with blue color and a small table. In front of the table, there are a shelf full with comic books.

“This room is better than my previous room. Except the bed…urghh…” After satisfied with my new room, I go to bathroom and take a shower. After that, I go straight to my bed.

“Aaaahh…So sleepy…” I yawn before lying on my back. My hand brush on something. I turn my head to that thing. The bear.

“Oh ! What the hell this bear doing here? I already throw it….right?” I ask myself. The bear make me scared so I push it off of my bed.

“Maybe I’m too tired. Let’s sleep and start to unpack all this things tomorrow.” I whisper to myself.

When I almost go to dreamland, a sudden icy breeze brush on my face make me open my eyes immediately.

“W-what is that?” I ask myself while looking around, but there’s nothing. I feel uneasy. I keep change my position to sleep until my eyes become heavy again. Tiredness make me fall asleep.

 

“Hey…”

I hear a voice. I thought it was my mother so I just ignore it.

“Heyyy…”

Again…That voice again…A little bit high pitch and boyish…This..T-this is not omma’s voice.

With that thought, I quickly open my eyes before look around me. There’s nothing. The only person in this room is ME.

“W-what is this? Maybe I mishear it. I still sleepy…” I feel strange. But I don’t want to keep thinking about it so I just shrug it off. I go downstairs before looking for my mother but she’s nowhere to be found.  I heading to the kitchen. I stop at the dining table as I see a note there. I take the note before read it.

Omma and appa has some business to do. We’re not at home in 3 days. Take care, my baby <3

“What the hell with that ‘baby’ thing and that heart shape.” I throw away the note.

“Always make me alone in the house.” With my burning heart, I open the refrigerator then take out a carton of milk before drink it in one shot.

“So, what to do now? Play video game the whole day?” I make my way to the stair. Suddenly, I hear a noisy sound come from upstairs. As fast as a flash, I run toward the direction of the sound. After follow the sound, then I realize where actually the sound come from. It from MY ROOM.

I stand in front of my room. I knew the sound come from my television as I hear a familiar voice. The voice of Spongebob laughing.

“D-did I turn on the television? M-maybe I had.” I want to calm myself, so I pretend that I had turn on the television. Slowly, I twist the door knob. When the door open, the sound disappear.

No more Spongebob’s voice. I run toward the television, the television is turn off. Then I feel again. The coldness. The sudden chill air make me shiver. I feel scared with this odd atmosphere make me run out of the room.

“Bangg!” The door closed on its own. I freeze behind the door. I startled when I hear a sound of someone giggling inside of my room. I scared to death but I brace myself before barge into the room. But there is nobody.

“W-who are you? Don’t ing joking with me!” I look around, try to search for the owner of the voice. But I still can’t see any other person beside of me. That make me shout again.

“Hey you ! COME OUT! Don’t ing playing in my room!” I scream out of my lung. The next that coming send goosebumps on my skin. I feel icy breeze brush at the back of my neck make me shiver. I freeze. Don’t know what to do. Then a cool air blow beside my ear.

“This is your room? This is MY ROOM!” The voice send shiver into my spine. My heart pounding so hard in my chest. With my pale face, I turn around.

My legs give up as I see the thing before me. I fall backward. That thing in front of me has a long hair. Not too long but enough to cover up its whole face. I stun at my spot with wide eyes.

“G-G-G-Ghost….” My voice crack. I can’t think straight. The ghost coming toward me. I want to run away but my legs too weak to stand.

“Why are you stutter? Are you afraid of me?” The ghost ask me. When the ghost kneel in front of me, I feel like want to faint. My whole body begin to sweat. But I brace myself. With my weak heart, I try to clear my throat.

“W-W-What..What..do you want? P-Please..Don’t kill me…” I close my eyes tightly. I feel like want to cry. In this house, nobody going to help me.

“Heyy…Who said I want to kill you? I just want you…to help me.” The ghost says with its soft voice. Right now, I’m really scared. My heart feel like it want to jump out of my chest. But I don’t know where this braveness come make me ask the ghost.

“H-help? W-what kind of help?” I open my eyes but suddenly close it back when the ghost come closer to me. Then I hear it whisper.

“Please help me go to my world”

That is…the beginning of my mess life with a ghost.


 

HELLO!!!!!

Finally, the first chapter is come out! >3<

I’m really really really sorry that this come out so late…mianhae….

I want to finish My Kitty before post this one but I don’t want to make you keep waiting.

How the first chapter? Are you interest? Please subscribe and leave your comment. I want to know your thought  ^.^

Sorry for every English mistake I had done. I’m not good with English  TT.TT

THANK YOU SO MUCH for those that had subscribed to this story. I’ll try to make this enjoyable as I can. Please support me.

See you next time! Annyong!  <333