The beginning of something huge ?

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

The following day the girls met in the hallway, all wearing school uniforms Seolhyun had given them. They were damn y and they knew it, especially since every boy began to act crazy when they arrived in the cafeteria. 

 

— Whoa Seolhyun unnie, you’re really good at choosing clothes. Mina said jokingly as a boy fell on the ground.

— All the credits are not for me. It’s because you’re wearing them that the boys are crazy. Oh, look who’s coming. Seolhyun said, tapping on Choa’s shoulder.

Jinyoung waved in there direction. Choa was damn confident, she waved her hand at him with a beautiful smile. The shame hit her like a when they realized he was actually waving at his friends behind the girls.

— It’s ok Choa unnie, let’s just go practice, ok ? Yuna said, hugging the girl.

 

— Ok girls, let’s begin. Let’s do as we usually do, ok ? 

The girls began to run around the field. They then stretched and took their lacrosse sticks. They practiced like always, Yuna as the goal and the other in line, throwing the ball one by one. They then did a one against one which ended up breaking Hyejeong’s stick.

— It’s ok, imma go get a new one in the lockers. 

Hyejeong left the field and ran to the lockers room. She managed to push the bench to the lockers and got onto it, trying to get to the sticks box which was on the top of the lockers. 

— Do you need help ? Seolhyun asked, surprising the girl.

— Ani, i’m good, i’ve got one in my hands, i just got to get dow-

A huge noise was heard. As Hyejeong was putting a feet on the ground the bench overturned which caused Hyejeong to fall on her foot very badly.

— !

Hyejeong was sitting on the ground, holding her right foot. Seolhyun ran to her and sat on her knees right next to Hyejeong. 

— Are you ok ? She asked worriedly.

— Ani, i feel like i’m about to throw up. I’m not ok, i’m not ok. Help me Seolhyun. I not ok at all. 

— What do you have ? Seolhyun asked, holding the girl in her arms.

— I don’t know, i- my head- i’m seeing blurred. I feel i’m about to throw up. Hyejeong said panicked, her entire body extremely hot and wet. Why is it so cold here.

— Unnie, it’s damn hot in here. Just lay down. Seolhyun told her, putting the older girl’s head on her laps. Here, wait a bit. She said, her left hand on Hyejeong’s forehead and her right one being held by Hyejeong’s ones.

— I can’t see anything, why can’t i see anything ? I think i’ll faint.

— Shhh, don’t talk, wait, relax.

Seolhyun carressed Hyejeong’s forehead as the other tried to relax. After a few minutes hyejeong opened her eyes and looked at Seolhyun’s ones.

— I am feeling better now. She said with a little smile, still looking at Seolhyun’s eyes as she sat.

— You scared the hell out of me you brat ! Be careful next time. Seolhyun said with a relieved smile.

The two of them just stayed like that for a little moment, looking at each other's eyes. Hyejeong eventually leaned closer to the girl in front of her, connecting their forehead. Seolhyun wanted to kiss her so bad, she just needed to tilt her head from an inch but she was paralyzed. The older couldn’t wait anymore and placed her soft lips on the other girl’s ones. It felt like they were struck by lightning. The gentle kiss became more passionate, Seolhyun’s hands around Hyejeong’s neck, Hyejeong’s hands around Seolhyun’s waist. 

— We should go back to the field now. Seolhyun suggested, breathing heavily due to the kiss.

— We should. Hyejeong said with a smirk. 

The two of them got up, Seolhyun took the stick which had fallen a few minutes ago and handed it to the girl. A terrible pain hit Hyejeong as she leaned on her left foot.

— Ayayaaha my foot. Hyejeong said, sitting back.

— Let me see. Seolhyun said, taking the older girl’s shoes off. Does it hurt when i do this ? She said while moving the girl foot.

— Yeh. 

— And here ?

— Nope.

— It doesn’t look broken. i will go get the first aid kit. 

She did as she said and got back to Hyejeong. She took care of the girl’s foot as if she was a doctor, with preciseness and without hurting the girl.

— Whoa Seolhyun, you’re really good. Are you a doctor or ? Hyejeong asked jokingly.

— Ani, my mom is. She showed me how to take care of things like that. Seolhyun answered, her perfect smile on her face. Here you go. It’s done. Let’s join the others now.

— Wait ! What are we now ? Hyejeong asked puzzled.

— How about two girls in love dating ? 

— Sounds great.

— But can we wait before telling the girls ?

— Sure.

The girls shared another kiss before getting back to the field.