New life

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

10 august 2016

 

— Hyejeong, there’s something for you, a gift from a friend. Hyejeong’s godmother, who was her aunt by the way, yelled.

Hyejeong ran down the wood stairs and met her aunt.

— Seriously ? Who is it from ? Hyejeong asked excitedly.

— I don’t know, there’s no name, just the gift. I put it on the living room’s table. She said, walking towards the kitchen.

Hyejeong walked to the living room and took the package. She then sat on the brown couch and looked at it for a few seconds. She finally opened it, a beautiful but simple card was on the top of a sweatshirt. She took it and looked at it, it was really a beautiful card. She opened it and started to read what was written.

 

« Hyejeong,

I know we’ve been through a lot of things together and i know you’re still mad at me.

I know you’ve been trying to contact me as well which made me really happy. I was on a mission and i had to delete all of my accounts so that no one could contact me. Anyway, the mission is over now and i can contact whoever i want so i choose you sure. 

Whoa, you’re 18 now, you’re an adult.

I just wanted to wish you an happy birthday. 

And i bought you a little something i hope you will like.

And I know we’re done but you’re still very important to me, just keep that in mind, ok ?

I miss you.

 

ps : you forgot something when you left and i think you should have it, it’s under the sweater. »

 

— I miss you two. Hyejeong whispered.

The girl then took the sweater and unfolded it, letting show the pattern.

— Pabo. She said while laughing, looking at the « Let’s taco bout it » pattern.

She then took a little box in the package and opened it. A tear dropped when she saw the ring she had given back to Seolhyun. 

 

 

4 september 2016.

 

Hyejeong was walking through the university’s hallways, a box of donuts in her right hand and a coffee on her right. All that spy stuff had gave her some ideas and she decided to give it a shot. She had found a perfect room with no roommates, classes were beginning the day after and she was hungry af. Although she wasn’t in korea anymore, she still had her little rituals which were buying donuts and coffee at night. With her outfits on point sure, which means her new taco sweater. Hyejeong got into the elevator of her building and kept eating like crazy.

 

— You used to ask if i wanted a donut back in korea.

 

Hyejeong’s eyes widened as she lifted her head to see a familiar face. She remained motionless for a while before deciding to put her box of donuts and her coffee on the ground. She then stood there motionless again, a smile growing on her face this time.

— I missed you so much. 

Hyejeong said, jumping on the girl in front of her and kissing her passionately. She had missed her too much to stay mad at her any longer.

— Whoa, this is better than what i thought it would be like. Seolhyun said jokingly between two kisses.

— I’m so not telling you « see you someday » this time. Hyejeong said, grabbing the girl (and her food) and left the elevator.

 

 

 

 

— And what are you doing here by the way ? Hyejeong asked the girl who was in her arms.

— I’m going to teach self defense. Seolhyun said happily.

— So you’re going to be my teacher ?

— Yep.

— So i’m dating the teacher. Sounds interesting. Hyejeong said jokingly. But you won’t wear y skirts and everything ? 

— Nope.

— I’m disappointed. Hyejeong pouted jokingky.

— I think you’ll still like my outfits.

— I’ll still like you better without them. The tall girl said teasingly, kissing the girl.

— Ah really ? Seolhyun said teasingly, leaning to kiss the other girl.