Lost

That's the thing about life

"Ouch, I have lost myself again."


Walking out of the school's gate still wondering how they never knew they had a library considering the fact they have been here longer than me. Going to the store didn't sound so bad. No one would be home when I got there and still wouldn't be when I got back, going to the store wouldn't hurt. Waiting at the bus stop didn't take long only waited for about five minutes. Finding a seat would be hard since a lot of people are getting off of work. Lets get this over with I sighed not liking the fact that I wouldn't be able to move around since it was pack. Grabbing onto one of the handle bars looking outside trying to distract myself from the armpit to my right and a loud person to my left. I just started to listen to music on my phone. Mad Clown - Fire

"Trouble, trouble

our destiny.

Nuga deo appa deo saranghae -"

The bus stopping quickly made me lose my hold on the bar, making me fall back. Am I really bout to fall in someone armpit? Please  don't let me get a full whiff of armpit. Silently praying before closing my eyes and waiting for the worst. Falling into a lap wasn't what I planed... Looking up to see Suga with an undetermined  expression. 

"Are you going to get up anytime soon?", he said almost like he was amused by my face. Did.I.Really? Turning my back to him I waited for the next stop since I had missed it by falling on him... After a long three minutes the bus had finally stopped and I got out quickly and started to walk off like nothing ever happen. Not really knowing this side of town didn't help with me trying to find a near by store. Better to be lost now then later. Walking around would be my best idea.. since I wasn't going to stand there like a lost puppy. I was lost but I am not a puppy.I wasn't going to listen to music since it wasn't safe.

Finally after a thousand steps.(Exaggerating) I  found a store! Walking in I knew it was a bakery! Foooood I was looking at a sugar palace and I was their queen :) .. Anyways I bought five chocolate cookies that just came right out the oven. Eating them while I was walking on the sidewalk trying to find my way back home. "There's no place like home.", I whispered hoping that I could have a little Wizard of Oz moment.. that never came. "I should have got some milk.", I pouted.

"That unusual talking to yourself?! You might scare people away.", I heard a voice I've gotten to known over the little time I have been here. Turing around I was face to face with Suga.

"No one would run away" I shot back.

"You sure.. If I hadn't known it was you I'd be Michael Johnson.", he said.

Who's that? Anyway!- I'm not even talking.. SIGH  "Anyways what are you doing over here?"  I mumbled.

"I don't know.", he replied not caring.. "What about you?"

"I'm a little just a little .. lost.", my voice getting smaller as I kept talking.

"Lost puppy?", he asked looking out into the distance.

"Where?", I asked.

"There." he pointed at me. hahaha I will bite you.

"Forget it.", I walked off half mad.

Feeling a tug on my arm I turned around.

 

 

"Where do you live?"


Author's Note

 

Hiiii Guys! Sorry for not updating.. Over the week I was having some problems... Then last time I was trying to write when is was almost done my computer had shut down.. So here is a small chapter now hopefully no one dislikes it..Oh and the fluff begins :) Bye Bye.... P.S. Comments would be nice (if you would like to.)

|| BeautifulDistraction