Coming Over {New Chap.}

That's the thing about life

**Listen to the song Coming Over - Dillon Fancis & Kygo  ft. James Hersey**


" Is alright if I come round? is it too late if I come now?"

I don't know how long I wasn't paying attention in class , but not only did the bell rung nobody else was in class, I think... Did he just smile at me? No he did- he didn't mean it like that to you.. He has nice white teeth that-

"Want to go to class now?", a face popped up right and got me out of my daze, then those pearly whites were flashed. Hes teeth are whiter than my future.

"Why thank you I brush twice a day with Crest 3D  Whitening  Toothpaste.", he replied with a straight face. Did I really say that out loud, Alex you- "IDIOT", I covered my hands with my mouth to stop the words from spilling uncontrollably. " I wasn't talking about you, I didn't, Uh.. The bell.. rung already. lets get to class ha ha."  i jumped out of my seat with my backpack in my hand a fast walk out the class, of course with footsteps behind me. With timid steps I walk towards my locker to drop off my history books and towards 3rd period class with Rap Monster, which was happy when he found out I was in that class with him since he is 'lonely' , but he always is into his work he finishes before the other kids and fall asleep, then waits for everyone to turn in their papers. Smiling at the thought I was almost to my English class when a slight tug on my right elbow turned me around. My breathing was ragged while twirling towards the soft yet masculine hand that pulled me into a soft yet sturdy cloth.

"That wasn't nice you can't walk away from me after calling me an idiot." I can hear the rumble in his voice as he teases me again with his chest against my cheek. He smells good too. I smile thankful I didn't say it out loud this time. His heart beat was steady and clam, with his arm now around my waist, it was only him and me.

"Would you stay up to figure this out some way?"

I couldn't let him or any of his friends who are now my friends get attached to me, cause in the end I always cause pain. I don't think he knows that he is still holding on to me while rubbing my back, but right now I didn't mind either. I guess things like this don't last long since a voice broke up this lovely moment.

"Alex come on the bells about to ring." I wish you were in class already..asleep. Rap Monster was smirking as I turned around towards him with Suga facial expressions neutral like he didn't mind at all. Trying not to show disappointment I walk towards to him with slumped shoulders while he wrapped his arm around them and we walked to class. "Alex, quickly lets find somewhere to sit." I glanced back to see Suga still staring with that blank look. I guess he didn't feel it.  "Sunshine, ever since you've been here he's been happier.", Rap Monster cut  the silence. "Why did you just call me Sunshine?", I joked around and nudged him with my elbow.

"Your like sunshine when it passes through dark clouds, I don't know how to say it, but you gave all of us this glow.. I  know you haven't been here that long, but we feel happy around you especially him.", he sticks his thumb out and points it backwards. Im no where close to sunshine... I looked around and we were already in class as we sat in the back seats.

 


 

Lunch time was next which I would've been happy for if I had a appetite. Rap Monsters stomach was growling during class and when the bell had rung he sprint out of class to the cafeteria. Now I am walking by myself with slow steps. Since I wasn't going to eat I went to the bathroom you know to do my bussiness.The bell right before I even got into the restroom.  As I was washing my hands getting paper towels to dry my hands when arms were wrapped around waist. Not again. The arms wrap tighter around me until I feel some ones warm breath on my neck. My eyes become wider.

"What's wrong?", Suga ask with his arms still tightly around me.

"What are you doing in the girls restroom, you ert.", I bawl up the paper towels now that my hands are dry and throw them away in the trash that is only a couple feet away from me. Ball is life. Smirking as I see I made it into the trash can.

"You walked right by me while I called your name, I waited for you outside,but you took too long.", he chuckled. I shake my head to get rid of his laughter that was putting me in a daze and walked away from him with his arms still around me.

"Could you get out of here please?", this was getting weirder by the second, one moment he is kind and almost even being a flirt then he's cold. The tile floor was starting to look very pretty as I continued to stare at it. The pattern was black and white squares which went well with the light blue stalls. He took a deep and slowly released me out of his hold, then he was out of the bathroom in a blink of an eye.

"If I stay here would you come back?"

That is totally normal..not.

I look back at myself into the mirror and put a palm over my chest. I knew he was still close by the girls bathroom so I walked right out.. to see he was no where in sight. I started turning the corner to get to the cafeteria and he was right there leaning against a locker with his eyes closed. I walked right passed him to the doors where other kids would be stuffing there face on the other side with pizza or whatever was on the menu today. Knowing once I walked in I was going to be forced to sit with the guys I just sat right by Jin while he smiled at me while chewing. I couldn't help, but giggle since all the guys were into what ever they were eating, well minus Suga who sat down right beside me with a stone cold face.

"If I stay cool, would you be mad."

He grabbed a container out from his backpack and opened it up. I should really start doing that too. I face forward and start listening to music on my phone. The container slides right in front of me and I just stare at it for a while until I look at Suga and he looks at the food then back at me and says, "Eat." Its a peanut butter sandwich, but there is only half left that means he ate the other. I smile to myself and grab it out of the container and take a bit out of it and glance toward Suga again. He is smiling but as I Iook to my left the other guys are looking at us now. Jin is still chewing his food and smiling, Jimin is whispering to J-Hope while there are both grinning, V looks like a cute alien with his wide smile and Rap Monster is smirking at me then there is Jongkook who is looking everywhere but at our eyes.

"Would you want me, If i want you, that way?"


Hey guys! here is a little something for yall, since school is almost out I will be able to update sooner (yay) Hope everyone enjoys it, I know its a slow paste.. Thanks to all the new subscribers, and all the comments. It makes me really happy to see them, I would say try not to be a silent reader, but I know its hard not to be one since I am one myself :P lol. .... btw I haven't edit this yet so. yea..This is her schedule so nobody gets confused.

1>>> Science

2>>>World History

3>>>English

4>>>Lunch / Free period

5>>>Music

6>>>Math

7>>>Athletics

Have a great day and live life.

|| BeautifulDistraction