Sigh

That's the thing about life

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”  

-Ralph Waldo Emerson


It was now my second week of school and I still hadn't made any new friends preferable girls.. Sighing I walked into my first period and started to remember about what happened on the weekend with Suga.

 

There's something about him that tells me there's more to him then what everyone thinks of him. Tapping my chin in deep thought. Taking a pencil out of my black backpack I started to doodle in my writing book. Bitting my lips I got on a new sheet of paper and started to draw a flower. Now if you're thinking I am good at drawing that would not be true since I can make stick figures and maybe a symmetrical heart. Maybe I should've been in Art class.. I could at least learn a thing or two.

 

Getting out of my blank state looking around in the classroom I notice that none of the guys were here.. Hm. They might be late. It's none of your business anyway. I wasnt paying attention in Science since the teacher was just reviewing things we had learned last week and wanted us to study.. Time flew by slowly then it was finally time to go to my next class. Sigh

 

Walking in the hallway slowly I went to my locker which hated since it's always busy around there. Grabbing my History notes I've wrote and slamming the door with another sigh I started to walk to History class. Getting pushed and go tumbling on the ground wasn't planned. Looking up to the person I had bumped into I rolled my eyes and started to grab my notes that had fell on the floor and started walking away.

 

"Are you blind?!?"

 

Sigh. I kept walking away ignoring him. Only a couple meters away I felt a harsh grip on my arm. Flinching while getting turned fully around I was silent.

 

"I guess you can't hear either?"

 

I was not in the mood to be bothered by the punk from Gym class, still not knowing his name I checked his name tag. Shownu? No your name will forever be Jerk! Staring at him straight in the eyes I was waiting for him to speak up. He just glared right back at me for a while then the bell rung and he released my arm and bumped into my shoulder while walking away. What's his problem?!? Sigh.

 


At the time I am walking to my last period. I haven't seen Jin, Jimin, or Jongkook in Music class. Now that I think about I have not seen any of them at all. This doesn't make sense at all. sigh. Walking into the Gym doors no one was inside so they must have been in the dressing room.Getting dressed didn't take that long for me since I have everything organized in my locker. Not being fazed by anyone I waited outside the locker room waiting for everyone else. Still not knowing where the guys were..Today was work out day that meant we would work harder and go against others girls and guys. Which didn't make sense.. still not complaining ;)

 

"Okay guys now we are going to run as many laps we can as a individual. When you can't run anymore stop and make sure you don't lie on how many laps you've done. Then tomorrow we will be doing a timed running but after you are all done you will be able to play any sports. No going inside!" the coach smiled and walked toward the grass. Then blowing the whistle telling us to start.

 

Running with the guys keeping up with there pace since sprinting would make you lose all of your energy. Seeing the jerk and his friends in front of the other guys made me want to give up before I even finished the first lap. Don't say that Alex that wasn't very nice to say. Rolling my eyes I nodded my head agreeing on the comment I made. I kept running right behind them since they didn't seem to be struggling and them being in front of me would stop the wind for me.

 

After running the first four laps the Jerk turned around out of no where leaving me surprised but quickly acting cool about it. He looked at his friends and nudged his head behind him which is where I was. This doesn't seem right. Bitting my lip I tried to think rationally how nothing bad was about to happen. They started to slow down closing the distance between us and I know it was my time to speed up and run around them. Giggling to myself for my fast reaction I was at peace again going at my own pace. Not even a minute later I heard feet pounding on the track getting closer to me. Sigh. What now?!? Trying to not panic I kept my pace and looked straight ahead noticing I was half way from finishing the fourth lap. Feeling a bump into my shoulder almost tripping but gaining my balance just as fast as I lost it.

 

"Opps I guess this time it was my fault ." I looked to my right to the Jerk smirking with his friends on my left and another one on his left. Gulping I've decided that I'd rather sprint or quit running and say I was tired. I did what came to my mind the fastest to sprint. Before I was five feet away I felt and tug on my shirt which made me lose my balance and I feel backwards sticking my hands out to catch me from hurting my . Many hands weren't  to quick to catch me since my hurt and my hands were also scraped. Wincing I picked my self up and looked at the Jerk to see him shocked. Don't act like you didn't plan this. With my eyes getting a little watery not letting anything show I looked down in anger and said, "Are you happy now?" then I ran off the track.

 

Looking at my hands I was glad that I didn't have a bad scratch on my hand just needed it to be cleaned and wrap so I wouldn't have anything bump into it. Long story short I will survive. Since we had ten minutes left of class coach let us go get changed. Done with everything but putting on my shirt I couldn't help but hear the girls gossiping.

'Attention seeker'

'How many guys is she going to flirt with'

'tch'

'She just came here and she thinks she's better than any of us'

'I'm glad Shownu showed her, her place.'

 

Ouch. Turning around I seen a group of girls standing about three meters away from me staring right at me.

 

"You got a problem?" one of the girls took a step toward me smirking.

 

"Not at all." smirking I shut the locker and walked out with all my belongings just before a single tear fell. Rushing out of the school building I walked with my head down till I got to the next block. I'm such a wimp. I hype myself with these comebacks but when it comes to the real deal I am vulnerable. The whole walk to the bus stop I had walked I was bringing myself down with my thoughts. People kept bumping into me as if I wasn't there. I am here. Almost falling losing me balance multiple times I continued to walk. Now I was on  the block were the bus stop was located I was halfway through a conversation with myself until I bumped into a chest. Not caring if I was about to fall I let gravity to its job. Soft hands stabled me and slowly brought me to a standing position. Trying to look up at the stranger with my blurry eyes I finally noticed a similar figure.

 

"Puppy?"

 

Even in the state I was in I was happy to see him in front of me.

I felt safe.


Authors Note

 

Guys I did it! hehe I know there wasn't any BTS in this chapter. Hopefully there will be next time ;) Hope everyone has a wonderful day. And I've notice how I lack emotion when I write so I will attempt to give more of that.

|| BeautifulDistraction