Normal day

That's the thing about life

"Sensitive people are the most genuine and honest people you will ever meet. There is nothing they won’t tell you about themselves if they trust your kindness. However, the moment you betray them, reject them or devalue them, they become the worse type of person. Unfortunately, they end up hurting themselves in the long run. They don’t want to hurt other people. It is against their very nature. They want to make amends and undo the wrong they did. Their life is a wave of highs and lows. They live with guilt and constant pain over unresolved situations and misunderstandings. They are tortured souls that are not able to live with hatred or being hated. This type of person needs the most love anyone can give them because their soul has been constantly bruised by others. However, despite the tragedy of what they have to go through in life, they remain the most compassionate people worth knowing, and the ones that often become activists for the broken hearted, forgotten and the misunderstood. They are angels with broken wings that only fly when loved.”   - Shannon L. Alder

 

(Please read!!! ^^^ I don't know why, but I cried while reading it.)


 

The next day I woke up in my bed with the smell of bacon on the stove. mhm. That smells soo good!.. but how did I end up in my bed? I jumped out bed almost falling face first on the wooden surfaced floor. Catching my balance I started to run down the stairs. Slowing down walking into the kitchen I seen... my mom. What. Where's Suga? No I wasn't hoping that he would still be here. More like wondering when he left..

 

"Good Morning!", she said like she would normally say so I am guessing she didn't know anything about Suga coming over which was easier for me.

 

"Um. Morning."

 

"Did you rest well?"

 

"Yea. What about you?", I asked since I was relieved that she didn't expect a thing. It's not that I didn't want to tell her but she would go on and on for two hours how clumsy I was to blah blah blah.

 

"You hungry?"

 

"Yea, I actually am.", I chuckled

 

"Well go tell your guest food is ready so be at the table."

 

I smiled. "Yes ma'- whaattt?!?"

 

"Yoongi, your friend.. he is in the living room right now.."

 

Now I am staring at her as if she has two heads. I run into the living room while thinking when did I have a friend named Yoongi? Finding Suga siting on the couch dozing off wasn't what I had expected. He stayed. I should feel embarrassed or angry about him here, but seeing him in front of me one hand against the arm of the couch with his palm holding his face.. I was in awe. He looks so peaceful. Getting a nudge on my shoulder I turned around to see my smiling mom. With the look she was giving me she was getting the wrong idea. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the peaceful boy napping and shook him on his shoulder to wake him up. He stretched and opened his eyes looking right at me with a confused look. I didn't know how to handle him staring.. Do I look away? I guess I didn't have to...

 

"Yonngi sweety breakfest is ready come to the table when you err.. are ready.", smiling she walk away into the kitchen.

 

Me not knowing say since it was already awkward enough went to the dining table and sat down quickly praying for my mom to get back. A couple seconds later Suga sits down right across from me acting neutral. Then my mom comes and I see bacon and pancakes all together on a big plate. Yuumm. She puts pancakes on his plate first.

 

"Moommm. I want to eat too." I said childishly since I am truly a little child.

 

"I gave him some first cause I knew you would devour them before the poor boy had a chance!" You right. you right. nodding my head agreeing with her with my mind.


 

After we were done eating we sat on the couch me on one side and him on the other. I knew that if one of us didn't speak up we'd both be silent the whole time.

 

"About" "Look" we both spoke at the time.

 

"You can go first.", Suga said.

 

"Oh.. ok. Well I don't mean to be rude or anything-"

 

"Yea, cause saying 'I don't mean to be rude' is a nice thing.", he said in sarcasm. I liked you better when you were asleep

 

"What I was trying to say was.. How exactly were you able to stay? And how were you able to make my mom agree?"

 

"Well when she walked in she wasn't amused, but when she had seen you were asleep on the other side of the couch while I was on the opposite side she smiled and said 'The fact that your not taking advantage of my daughter lets me know I can give you my trust."

 

"Oh."

 

"Anyway don't ever tell a soul about all of this." he pointed around the living room. tch. I guess the cold guy he was itching to show his true self. I should've known.

 

 "Trust me. As if I would want anyone to know."

 

He smirked. "Bye Bye Puppy" Enough with that name! Then he walked out the door leaving me speechless. After Suga left it took me awhile to stop staring into space. Like I said zero to a hundred reall quick!

 


 

Now that the weekend was over I had to go back to school. Getting ready and stuffing my face with food I walked out the living room door.  Walking to school didn't take that long since I've always have been taking the long way without knowing.

 

Walking into school with no one in there I was shocked. Checking my watch finding out that I had an hour till class starts I went to see if the library was open. Finding it unlock I went inside.

 

"I almost thought you forgot about me." Ms. Hwa smiled at me.

 

"How could I?"

 

"I never seen a person twice come in here."

 

"When did you get here?", I asked trying to change the subject.

 

"About 30 minutes ago. I was going to put up the books in order on the shelf.", she said with so much excitement she reminded me of a little kid getting ice cream.

 

"Want help?"

 

"I'd love that." she smiled.

 

After spending about 20 minutes on putting up the books there were still enough time to be lazy since class hasn't started still. Ms. Hwa was sitting beside me at a table close to her desk by the entrance of the library.

 

"Ms.Hwa?" I asked

 

"Yes sweety." she looked towards me

 

"Did you know you're really pretty, you don't look old at all." My hands went towards my mouth quickly. Right when I was about to apologize I heard her laugh.

 

"I'm only twenty-seven. You know not all librarians are old!", she lightly pushed my head.

 

"oh.."

 

We laugh so much we forgot that time past by and it was time for class to start.


 

Authors Note

 

Sooo. Here it is! Reading the comments y'all have wrote made me want to finish this chapter as soon as I got home. I feel the love *starts sobbing*... Anyways  I really appreciate it.. <3 <3 <3 Have a blessed day

 

|| BeautifulDistraction