Chapter 8

My Heart Aches To Get You
You woke up and wondered where you are,you were lying down on the floor and staring at the ceiling you turned to ur right you saw somebody's chest covered with a t-shirt. When you turned to the left you saw somebody shirtless  "AHHHHHHH"you went screaming and covered ur eyes and back up to the wall.  Hyunseung Saw you fainted near the exit of the airport and brought you back to B2ST dorm,all the B2ST members went to sleep on the floor as soon as they were back home,as all 6 boys were exhausted from the flight.  "Ah whats going on ?"dongwoon asked just awake. He saw you and immediately ran to hyunseung "Hyung! Something happened to ___" When he heard ur name he shot up and turned to you. He saw what happened to you and looked around and saw shirt-less kikwang "Dongwoon-ah she's like that because kikwang was shirt-less and she does't feel comfortable whenever she sees someone like that."He said still remembering her "Dongwoon-ah can you lead me out of the house "you asked with ur eyes covered. "No,you fainted earlier at the airport, your lucky Hyung i mean I saw you on the ground when we were leaving the airport,at least eat something before you leave ?" he pouted. "oh you! dongwoon you almost gave it away,ah ___ is not eating properly she looks very weak "hyunseug thought. "ok but can you bring it down stairs my house I don't feel like eating here "you said hoping to leave the same place you were in as hyunseung. "it's all because of me"hyunseung blamed himself mentally  "huh....oh...Nae Noona,you go first I will bring it for you ltr "ok" you replied and left---------------------------------------------[Beast Dorm] "dongwoon-ah,I'm sorry what happened at the airport I just...j.just was jealous that you and___ are ....." "Hyung kinchana , Hyung ur weird you want to break up with her,break her heart and now ur Jealous ? What's wrong with you " "*Sigh* Dongwoon-ah promise you won't tell anyone only you me and junhyung know this " dongwoon replied by nodding his head and listed,hyunseung told him everything he told junhyung. When dongwoon heard everything his eyes opened wide he thought it was really stupid of hyunseung doing what he told him,but it was his choice and he could not force his hyung.....