Chapter 4

My Heart Aches To Get You
The doctor said ur able to be discharge from the hospital the wound  and the bruises on ur arm were almost healed but it still hurts. You could not properly because of ur fractured leg. Hyunseung had No schedule today so he stayed over last night at the hostpital to accompany you.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [In the morning] You felt a weight on ur thigh,you open ur eyes,it was hyunseung. He company you the whole night,you played with his hair than his fingers. He tight his grip when ur were playing with his hands,he look up and saw that ur awake. "Good morning"hyunseung said yawning  "good morning,Oppa don't you have to go to work your late already" "Ani,there's no schedule today, I love you " he said pecking ur cheeks  "love you too" you replied pulling him into a hug  "Ok I'll help you pack ur things and we can leave "hyunseung offered  "let me help you with it "you said trying To get up  Hyunseung assured you "it's ok I can do it myself you should rest ok ???"He kissed he forehead  Once he was done packing,he called junhyung and asked him for help to carry ur things  Hyunseung was carrying you bridal style to the taxi stand with junhyung carrying ur bag "Oppa won't ppl notice you ?" "yup,but I'm willing to risk it " you felt real touch and buried ur face on his neck and dosed off. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [hyunseung room]  You woke up and found yourself in hyunseung's room,he sleeping next to you turned around and face him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [Hyunseung POV] "~~~~~!" I shouted as i saw ~~~ being attacked by my fans when they found out ~~~ is my girlfriend  I keep running and running to get her but I couldn't not reach for he no matter how hard I tried.     [Your POV] "~~~,~~~"you heard ur name being called you open ur eyes and saw hyunseung sweating alot,suddenly "NO ~~~" he shouted giving you a shock. He turned to you and hugged you tightly not letting go "Oppa my wound"You cried at the sting pain you felt. "Omo I'm so sorry" he lifted up ur shirt to see the wound and looked at you "does it still hurts ?" "errrmmm....no"  " don't lie to me...."  " ok fine it still hurts actually it hurts alot"  "~~~,I'm so sorry,I caused all of this,the scar the pain." "Oppa it's ok i liked the scar it's like your presences with me and the pain it's ok"  "Oppa can we go back to sleep ?"you asked still tired  "ok" he said as both of you cuddled together but try not to touch  the wound on ur waist.