Chapter 7

My Heart Aches To Get You
"Ah it's so nice to be back in Singapore!" You thought to yourself  as you rolled ur luggage out off the airport. "Thank you uncle"you said as you took the change and got off the cab and went to check-in to ur hotel room,the reason you come to Singapore was to forget about everything that happen recently at Korea. "Hmm...I think I will go shopping tomorrow" You thought as you were unpacking as you were unpacking something slipped out of the clothing pockets it was a necklace [Flash Back] "Happy Birthday to you , Happy Brithday to you, happy birthday to ___ ,Happy Birthday to you "Hyunseung sang as he hug you after he hugged you,you felt something icy cold around ur neck it was a heart necklace "Oppa.....it's....Beauty" "yup and there's a hole for a key and only I have that key....the key to ur heart" he said as he held out the key necklace You than put ur hands behind ur neck and unhooked the chain "What's wrong you don't like it ?" "No I want to keep it safe "you said as you keep it inside ur pocket and totally forgot about keeping it untill now [End of Flashback]  Your vision became blur as tears filled ur eyes and started crying after a while you called ur brother "Hello ?" "Hi ___, how are you ?" " I'm fine and I'm in Singapore are you,Mum or Dad in Singapore ?" "Oh Mum and Dad are in London for holiday and wont be back till two more weeks and I'm in Tokyo,it's company sent me on a business trip and I will be back only next month,sorry I can't accompany you ___" " It's ok,I understand, yah I will call you back soon love u bye " "Love you too take care of yourself"Ur brother said and hang up. When you where done unpacking you immediately went to bed.  [Next Morning ] B2ST Arrived in Singapore this morning and left to their hotel to get ready for MAMA as for you,you were still sleeping and woke up at 12.30 u ate ur breakfast and stayed in the hotel till 6.30 and was about to leave for shopping. You unlocked ur iPhone and open Facebook "HYUNA AND HYUNSEUNG KISSING" you saw the description of the photo as soon as you went in, you immediately opened the link you saw both of them kissing than you went to the next picture hyunseung's arm was linked to hyuna's arm. You were heart broken,you ran to your bed and started crying "He broke up because he was dating hyuna"that thought keep on replying in ur mind as you remembered that photo  you went to what's app and texted"You should have just said the truth not an excuse" and continued crying to ur hearts content. But unfortunately Hyunseung did not receive the msg as the MAMA venue had no Internet connection and he had turn  his phone off. You cried like there was no tomorrow your eyes had gone red crying after you cried so much Than slowly you fell asleep  [Next Morning,30th November,Beast and ur flight back to Korea] You woke up and ur eyes were still red from yesterday and you remembered what happen and cried abit more as you packed ur luggage you checked out of the hotel. You were wearing denim shorts with a jacket and sneakers and headed to the airport without eating breakfast Hyunseung turned his phone on and saw the msg from you " what does she mean" he keep asking as if talking to the phone "Flight 3302 would you pls proceed to Gate 2 to enter ur plane" the lady announced he quickly off his phone and went to board the plane "Hyung what are you thinking about ? You look so deep in thought " " Huh? Oh ___ send me a message saying you should have said the truth and an excuse what does she means " "Oh no, that's not good " junhyung replied " you remember the performance last night where you had to kiss hyuna on the cheek and made it look like a kiss on the lip. I think ___ saw and thought you broke up with her because of hyuna and she thought you just gave some sort reason as an excuse " "But she does know its a performance rite ?" " I don't think so she's not into kpop alot because she already has her bias as her boyfriend remember" "Oh no she thinks I'm dating hyuna" hyunseung was now troubled over this. You boarded the plane and you saw dongwoon next to you "Noona " dongwoon greeted you yoseob was sitting inside and noticed you were here "Nonna i miss you " "i miss you too pls dun tell you know who I'm here ok ?" "Nae "they replied     The food came and i had no appetite to eat so I just passed my share to yoseob and dongwoon "Dongwoon-ah why are both of siting together what about the others ?" " Oh hyunseung Hyung is sitting with Hyuna Noona and Manger while junhyung,and doojoon are sitting together with huh gak " " Oh " ur heart was broken as soon as you heard hyuna's name. You were tired so you leaned ur head backwords and fall asleep the image  keep replying in ur head you were having a nightmare you saw hyunseung and hyuna continued kissing and kissing "no!" you said as you sat up panting as tears rolled down ur cheek. You saw dongwoon and yoseob sleeping, you immediately ran to the toilet,unfortunately it was being used you stood outside waiting and was crying ur eyes were red again as soon as you heard the flushing sound the door opened his eyes meet with yours,it was hyunseung, more tears was rolling down ur cheek "___ pls don't cry"he said reaching his hand out to ur face you moved away and glared at him still crying "pls I can explain" he said "there's no need for an explanation we already broke up" you said as u pushed him and got into the bathroom and looked the door you pulled the toilet bowl cover over and sat down on top crying  [HYUNSEUNG'S POV ]"___!___!" I shouted banging the door, her eyes the were so red she was crying her eyes out "Sir pls go back to ur seat ur disturbing other passengers"the stewardess told him  "*Sigh* I'm sorry "i replied and went back to my seat [End of POV] after a while you left the toilet and went to ur seat "Noona kinchana " "Nae kinchana "you replied dongwoon. Dongwoon lend you his shoulders to leaned on,you leaned and started crying on his shoulders and wrap ur arms around his and fell asleep. "Noona we are landing soon,buckle up " dongwoon woke you up "Omo I'm so sorry ur shoulder is so wet "you said whipping it " it's ok Noona " he replied when the plain landed and everybody was leaving you followed dongwoon than suddenly hyunseung walked up to dongwoon and punched his face and dongwoon fell to the floor  " Don't touch my girl " "what is wrong with you ?! And I'm not ur girl "you shouted at hyunseung and went to help dongwoon up his nose was bleeding you passed him some tissue and stuffed it up his nose "Dongwoon I'm leaving take care ok bye "you said and left "___ wait " Hyunseung shouted you ignored it and started running,he ran behind and he was sure he would catch you untill a group of fan girls approached him asking for signatures. You Immediately ran off,you were feeling dizzy as you had not eaten breakfast and just ran u need energy you were walking to the exit and than.... OUT you fainted and fell to the floor. Than there was a black van which was exiting also and passed the body one of the person instructed the driver to pulled up as he opened the door and carried you in the van and drove off.....