My first and only love...

My Heart Aches To Get You
He waited impatiently for ur answer but you were so happy that no words came out of ur mouth. He grabbed you by the chin and pull you into a kiss "Will you ?" You we so shy you just nodded with a Blush on ur face hyunseung pulled you into a hug and whispered "My First and only love..." Months past and hyunseung got more and more busy as he was about to debut soon .During dance practice,Hyunseung was really deep in thought and thought something bad might happend to his love one,you,but he forgot about that thought and got back to practice. ~Day Before ComeBack~ "~~~~~ tomorrow will be my debut would you be able to come ?" "Oppa I'm so sorry it's girls night out tomorrow with soyeon and the the girls" you said as you pout think how smart you are lying to him "Huh it's ur boyfriends debut and can't even make an effort to come ! " "yup" you told him as you were reading a magazine The room went silent after a slam on the door "Haha you really think that ur girlfriend is so cruel ?" You whispered as you walked past his room going into ur room "Good nite Babo sry for making you upset I promise you be more than happy tomorrow :)"You said as you yawed turning off the lights.... ~Next Morning~ "~~~~~ ah ~~~~ ah"it was hyunseung you was surprise usually you had to wake him up not the other way round. "What do you want 4am IN THE MORNING !"You shouted as you were always very moody in the morning. "I...I....A...A....are you sure you can't come to the concert ?"He asked with his head hung low "I said NO,NO,NO! Now get out"You pushing him out of the room you. "I'm so sorry oppa,it's a surprise..."you whispered to the door as you walked back to bed and fell back to sleep.... Hours passed and it was time for work "Jajiya! Jajiya! Wake up it's time for work already...."he said knocking on the door. He waited for quite long and thought that you were still asleep "Jajiya!"he called you as he shook your hand "Omo!ur hands feels so hot !"he said as he brought his palm to her forehead "~~~~~ Wake Up it's time for ur medicine " "Huh,what are you talking about"you whispered "Honey ur running a high fever,take ur medicine" "Ani,I'm not sick you see " you said trying to stand up but only collapsing into hyunseung arm "you ur sick and that's final,ur staying at home no more girls night out and no more concert" "who even said I was going?" "You?! Ah never mind" Hyunseung soon got ready and left for work and left you alone at home. It was 4.pm "His concert is about to start soon I should get ready you forced ur self to get ready you had to go to the concert no Mather what !"you thought to urself you wore and pair of jeans shorts and a tank top with and baggy jacket that you got from hyunseung's room. You got everything ready and got out of the house. You reached the concert venue and it was about 5.30pm alr "I got about half an hour left till the concert starts,oh shots I remembered I have not eaten lunch yet but I'm not that hungry nvm I'll have it ltr" "So Beast! Down, down, we gotta get down, down, down, we gotta get down Down, down, we gotta get down....."As soon as you Heard the song you shot ur eyes to the stage to catch a glipse of hyunseung He was dancing so passionately,during his part he caught a glimpse of you at the corner of his eye. He was happy yet shock and angry but he keep his glance at you form than till the end of the performance..... At the end of the performance you exiting but there were all the fan girls screaming one which happen to knock you causing you to fall backwords leaving a bruise on ur hip "ouch ah crazy fan girl " you thought to urself as you exit the building "Oh where am I going to meet oppa,I better not go and find he just started out in his career I don't want to destroy it"You said with a sigh and stated walking out out of the building. What you did't noe was hyunseung went searching for you he was about to give up when he saw a black Hoddie girl with shorts exiting the building and knew it was you already. Hyunseung's POV I was about to walk towards her but she started moving and fell to the ground......