Heart break

My Heart Aches To Get You
After 1 month ur leg and wound was healed and could walk properly  But every since you recovered ,Hyunseung stopped coming to ur house,stopped texting you and been trying to ignore you. One night you could not take it any longer you went down stairs you knock on the door  Dongwoon open the door "Noona ?" "dongwoon-ah,can I talk to ur Hyung " "Nae" Dongwoon came out with hyunseung half asleep came out of the room he say you and asked you coldly "what you want now ?" "tell me why pls tell me..." "...." "why are you ignoring me " " I don't love you !"hyunseung shouted waking the others up  "I don't believe...I don't believe you" "it's true" "L-l-look m-me in the eye a-a-and tell me" "I DON'T LOVE YOU "he shouted and looked you in the eye you started crying "Noona..."yoseob Tried comforting you  "So when you said I was ur first and only love it was all bull am I right " "Hell yeah WE ARE OVER OK ?!" He replied shocking everyone He slammed the door an went back to his room You just stood there crying All the B2ST members except hyunseung comforted you. "Noona,let me bring you home "he told you pulling you lightly "Good night " you bowed to them before leaving with dongwoon.