Chapter 2

My Heart Aches To Get You
[Your POV]. I feel myself getting lighter and everything was spinning,I was getting dizzy. I was moving and sunddenly fell on the ground,I was too weak too get up. "~~~~!" you heard someone shouted than everything out. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Hyung! What do we do now she is still not waking up!" you heard that familiar voice and smiled. "LETS CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW"The familiar voice shouted Taking something out from his pocket."O-o-oppa why are you calling the ambulance ?"you asked weakly. "Omo ur awake" "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AT HOME RIGHT ?! WHY DID YOU COME HERE INSTEAD?! YOU PASS OUT NEAR THE EXIT WHAT IF PPL DRIVING DID'T SEE YOU?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN RUN OVERED!"He Shouted shocking all the b2st members and you "I came here was to support you it was ur debut why can't I be here?! I guess you just don't appreciate me at all I lied to you about the girls night out just to surprise you but in the end I only gotten a heartbreak,thank you oppa " As you said sniffling as you burst into tears and ran out of the room although you were not feeling well. "Hyung....You better go get her she just passed out earlier remember ?" Dongwoon,the maknae was telling his hyung Hyunseung immidiatly ran out to find you |~In the dressing room ~| "Ah,Hyung serously went overboard "yoseob said "Why not we help Hyung find her " kikwang suggested "We should but we only noe how she looks like that's all but there's no harm trying" Doojoon said To:4D Hyung From:Yoseob [Hyung we decided to help you find....find....aish I don't know her name but we are helping you find ur Girl friend ] Hyunseung just shot one glance at the phone and continued finding you. Hyunseung walked pass the bus stop and saw a very familiar figure he immediately ran towards you, you tried to run but was too weak to even walk. "~~~~ I'm sorry " he said but you don't want to hear you tried getting up and walked away,but it only caused you to fall on the ground "~~~~!" He immediately ran towards you and carried you bridal style back to the dressing room and called his manager to pick him up and texted yoseob [~To:yoseob From:4D Hyung Yah how do u noe she is my girlfriend and btw I found her alr and manger Hyung is coming to pick us soon come back to the dressing room~] "Yah let's go to the dressing room alr Hyung is there alr he found her already" Yoseob shouted at them ~in the dressing room ~ "You got alot of explaining to do"doojoon told hyunseung "What's ur relationship with her "junhyung asked "well she's my girlfriend" hyunseung admitted "What are you crazy? You just debut and you already have a girlfriend" "Pls dun tell anybody about this pls I can't bear to leave her she means so much to me we grew up together,and when is was eliminated from Big bang she was also there for me"hyunseung said while retreating for at you "oh..." was their respond "we won't tell anybody right?" yoseob ask the beast members "NAE" they all replyed € In the car € "hyunseung who is she "Manager Hyung asked pointing "oh she's a friend and a neighbor she came to give me support althought she was sick and fainted " Hyunseung said trying not to make it obvious "Oh such a nice friend of urs " manger hyun replied and continued driving "thks you Hyung " hyunseung said and waved at him and b2st ~At home ~ Hyunseung brought you to his room,he took off ur jacket and left you in the tank top under the blanket and left the room He than came back with a cloth and a bowl of cold water and wipe it over on the exposed skin. You twitched a pit as it was cold but was still asleep,he left the room again the but the bowl away and came back he was about to on the air con and remembered you were sick , And didn't turn it on he removed his sweat shirt and cuddled with you,you than immediately wrap ur legs around his waist and leaned ur head on his chest and soon hyunseung dosed of as he cuddels with you ~In the Morning~ You woke up and saw hyunseung's bare chest in front of ur face you blushed different colour of red and traced his chest with ur finger,and totally forgot what happened yesterday Hyunseung wome up ask he felt ticklish and felt someone breathing against his bare chest He saw you and was shocked "You not angry anymore ?"he asked You remembered what happed and was about to walked away but you felt a pair of hands around ur waist and pulled you back on the bed he cuddled behind ur back and wrap his hands around ur waist " I love you " silence filled the you never replied him "I love you" he says again kissing ur cheeks and still no reply "I love you" still no reply he sigh and said "well you forced me into this" you were wondering what he meant and sunddenly you scream and laughed as hyunseung tickle ur sides it was starting to hurt and you teared a little he notice it and stop "why did you stop "she asked curious "you were tearing,I don't like seeing you cry especially last night"he said "I love you " you said. He open his eyes wide and hugged you tightly and gave you a kissed "Eww we have not brush our teeth"you said as he laught and he wrapped his arms around ur body and brought it close to his chest " my first and only love"he whispered "Me too" you pecked his lips You than notice he was shirtless and you were wearing ur tank top. "why isit both of us has one removed from our body? did you try to me yesterday " "Ani" hyunseung said "I was joking,I trust you ok " they than cuddled with each other and fell asleep again...