Chapter

My Heart Aches To Get You
When you got home,you got to ur bed and cried yourself to sleep. Next morning you woke up and went to ur computer to surf the net you whipped out ur handphone to call the number on the screen "Good morning,how may I help you?"  "Hi,can you pls help me check the earliest flight to Singapore ?" "Sure pls give me a moment " "Mam the earliest will me tonight at 7.00pm,the next flight will be tomorrow at 1pm" "give me today's flight " "sure thing Mam what class would you want ? And how many ppl ?" " give me the cheapest pls,one person only. " "mam when would you like for ur return flight ???" " 30th November in the morning,cheapest also " " ok theres a 9am flight " you gave the person ur other details and packed ur luggage to get ready for tonight,what you didn't know was beast would be going to Singapore the Next day as there will be the MAMA. [5.30pm] you were leaving ur apartment and walking down the stairs [Hyunseung's POV]  I look down the window I see ___ walking out to the main road....WITH A LUGGAGE "Omo she is moving what have I done she must be really up sad her eyes are red and puffy she must have cried alot last night, I really wish I could stop her but... " I thought to myself crying abit "Omo ,hyung what did you just say,I thought you don't love her anymore " Junhyung asked  " I was thinking out loud,I will tell you but you must promise not to tell anyone ok ???" "Nae" junhyung replied listening to hyunseung explaining.