Chapter 3

My Heart Aches To Get You
Two years passed,no one knew about ur relationship other than B2ST, but things has changed hyunseung had to move together with B2ST,so you had to buy an apartment upstairs Their dorm. And hyunseung would always accompany you at night.  Hyunseung was going  to New York for performance and you had to stay in Seoul alone. Hyunseung went to ur apartment as usual  "Jagiya, you will miss me rite ?" "nope," He gave u a death glare and turned away  "just kidding" you said as you wrap ur arms around his waist and leaned ur head on his back "I will miss you alot,but I'm scared,all alone in this apartment at night oppa"you said driving ur imagination wild thinking what would happed  if you were alone at home.  He turned around and hugged you, kissed ur forehead and looked in ur eyes very concern  "Do you want to come along ?"He asked   "Yah I would but Fans will get find out we are dating,it's ok I will be find." "Oppa! Have You pack ur bag already ?" "Nae! its downstairs "  -IN THE ROOM- Both of u cuddled together and when hyunseung was almost asleep he felt something wet on his chest he opened his eyes and saw u tearing  "Omo! What happen "he said wrapping his arms around you   "I-I-I wi-wi-ll miss you" u said sniffing as more tears rolled down  "Aigoo I'm just going for a week not 1 year " "I have a feeling something bad is going to happed" you said driving ur imagination wild again  "It's ok as long as I have you everything will be alright " he said as he lowered his neck and gave you a kiss which lasted quite long "Now go to sleep ok,if not I won't be able to wake up  tomorrow "Ur Prince said,and went back to sleep.  -NEXT MORNING- Hyunseung got up early and saw you still sleeping he was rather playful this morning her peck on ur right check and than on ur left but you were still asleep "hmmm... uh huh "  He thought of a naughty plan He than kissed ur lips and started on ur bottom lip which made you jolt up from bed Immediately cause ur lips to hit his real hard and cause his lip to bleed  "ouch!" he shouted  "WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MY MOUTH YOU MAN!"You shouted very angry but it felt good  "it's my special morning kiss to u to wake you up "he said as he pouted as his lips hurt  "ouch its very pain you knowwww"hyunseung said whining  "let me help you with that" you said as you bend down to kiss his lips and on the wound and ignored the fact that it was burning like fire "OUCH,What was that for " "it's called REVENGE " you two soon got ready and meet with B2ST  "Omo Hyung why does ur mouth have blood " yoseob asked  "Oh cause -" "~~~ and hyunseung was making out last night and they kissed too much and made his mouth bleed"Hyunseung got interrupted by doojoon  "Ani we weren't making out I kissed her this morning and her lips hit mine real hard and it bleed" he explained as both of you blushed  -ENTRANCE OF AIRPORT-  "Bye Honey, I'm sorry but I can't send you in the fans will get suspicious "  "It's ok " he said  "I will miss you" "Me too,yah don't start crying again ok?"he said as he saw ur eyes sparked and knew it was tears,he wanted to comfort you but ur were in public than a fan of hyunseung came running to him and asked for an autograph from him but he turned her down and was very up sad,she thought that you were a fan and had gotten an autograph and she thought it was not fair and wanted to take things in her own hands...... -2 Days later- You were out shopping alone but you didn't know that you were being stalk by somebody.... You decided to leave as there was nothing much to buy.  You walked past a taxi stand and saw somebody walked passed you,you immediately felt numb at ur abdomen and soon the pain came in  You fell to the floor immediately,it was so pain.  Than the crazy fan pulled the knife out of you and stated screaming "WHY CAN YOU HAVE IT NOT ME"she keep on repeating it over and over as she steps and jumped on ur arm and legs. You passed out due to the uncontrollable pain you felt.  -IN THE HOSPITAL-  "miss do u have any relatives in Korea ?"  "no there all overseas " "Miss you really need somebody to take care of you, and ur injuries have to be treated properly,are you sure you have n other relatives ?" "I do but his on a business trip,but I don't want to trouble him do it's ok " you said referring to hyunseung  "Miss I give you a few days to consider" "ok"you said but still insist that you can take care of yourself  -New York- The performance ended and B2ST went back to their hotel to rest the next few days their going to take a tour of New York. Hyunseung was lying down on the bed using the phone when he was looking through the news  "Kim ~~~, was stab by a fan of B2ST's Jang Hyunseung The fan claimed that ~~~ had gotten an autograph from hyunseung when she did not get one when she asked. The fan is a bit mentally unstable and decided violence was the -" Before he could continue reading he took his luggage and packed everything and was about to leave  "Yah where do you think ur going?"Doojoon asked  "~~~ GOT STAB BY A CRAZY FAN !!!" "OMO"dongwoon shouted  "Ok you leave I will tell manger Hyung you had to Handle family issues " doojoon said and he rushed to the airport he got a 3.00 am flight which was the earliest to Korea,Seoul  -KOREA,SEOUL- Hyunseung reached Korean and took a cab to the hospital he referred to the online news which hospital you were at.  "Kim ~~~" "5th level-" before the nurse could finish her sentenced hyunseung ran up to 5th. Floor and ran to every ward in that level to find you.  "~~!" you headed ur name a look around and suddenly BAMM Hyunseung was in ur room with beads of sweat on his forehead "Oppa why are you here ? aren't you at New York ?"you asked confused "Why didn't you tell me about what happen!"he shouted,you got scared "I-I -I-I " he noticed ur breathing  was getting unstable and knew you were scared by him shouting at you he walked to you and hugged you "I'm sorry If I scared you ok?" he said soothing you. Your left leg was fractured and ur right leg and both of ur arms was covered with dark purple-ish color and had a wound on ur waist and had two stitches. Hyunseung's arm accidentally brushed against ur would and  noticed you were in great pain he lifted up ur shirt slightly and saw the wound  "Oppa now I'm going to have a scar there on my waist" "*Sigh* ~~~ I'm really so sorry , so so sorry "he said as his felt very guilty  "Oppa it's ok,now the scare will remind me of you whenever I see it"you said smiling to him.