Chapter G

Taming the Dragon

  "Noona, are you sure you want to do this?" Jiyong asked in concern, hovering over her.

  Jenna sighed. "You wait til we're all hot and bothered and , and then you ask?" She shook her head and opened the packet. "You're still a brat, but a y brat and I want to you finish what you started Little !" she replied, rolling the onto his length. She couldn't resist teasing it a little with her fingers, which made him hiss. "Unless you changed your mind?"

  "I've never wanted someone so much in my life Noona" Jiyong whispered in her ear before claiming her lips in another kiss, fingers slipping in between her legs to rub her sensitive little nub. She moaned, shifting a little to allow him better access. He slid a finger inside her moist heat, letting his thumb take over, before removing his hand all together. She whimpered a little at the loss, before he started kissing and his way down her neck, stopping to bite and a mark where everyone would be able to see it.

  Jiyong continued his journey down Jenna's body, teasing her sensitive s with his fingers before bending down to take one in his mouth, and til she squirmed. He did the same to the other as he slowly her sides. He kissed his way down her tummy, stopping only to leave another mark. His hands slid between her thighs...

  "JIJI Wake Up! You're in my ear!" Jenna shook Jiyong violently until she was sure he was awake.

  "Huh? What happened?" he asked groggily.

  "Well, you were kissing me, then we both passed out in the middle of it. So, what were you dreaming about? From the sounds you were making, either you had a tapeworm or things were getting pretty steamy. So, was the tapeworm pretty hot?" Jenna chuckled and pulled him into her arms, petting his hair.

  "Noona!" Jiyong whined, though he snuggled against her, rather than pulling away. To me, she's the most beautiful woman in the world, although I think now is not the right time to tell you that Noona, he thought. Suddenly, there was banging on the door.

  "Hey! You guys practicing safe, I mean is everyobdy decent, oh , I mean, are you guys awake in there?" Seungri yelled, before opening the door and sticking his head inside. What he saw was a fairly awake Jenna cuddling a half-awake flustered little dragon, who still managed to glare at the panda who seemed to have a deathwish.

  "What do you want maknae!" Jiyong growled.

  "Uh, we ordered pizza Hyung. You and Noona have been asleep for almost five hours and we thought you might be hungry."

  "Five hours!?! I didn't think I was quite that tired!" Jiyong sat up, suddenly wide awake.

  "Well, you were for quite a while Little . That kind of exercise tends to tire a person out." Jenna laughed as she pushed him off her and headed out to the living room.

  "NOONA! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" Jiyong whined as he headed to the bathroom to take care of the "uncomfortable little problem" he'd just realized he'd woken up with.

  When he showed up in the living room some minutes later, Jiyong found everyone sprawled in the living room with pizza and beer, or water in Jenna's case as she didn't drink. She patted the spot next to her on the couch.

  "I'm sorry for teasing you earlier JiJi, but it really was very funny listening to you. Come sit down and I promise to be a good girl, for now." Jiyong huffed, sticking his lip out in a pout, but going to snuggle up against her nontheless. So much for acting mature. How am I ever going to win her over that way? Evenry time I think she might be starting to feel the same way, something like this happens, he thought as he accepted the pizza Jenna handed him.

  Jenna rested her head on top of Jiyong's as they ate, pretending to watch the movie Daeri had almost come to blows over before agreeing to, but she was really lost in her own thoughts. I really do think I might be falling for you JiJi, but it's way too fast, and we're different ages, and it would totally change our dynamic. My God! I used to change your diapers! Not to mention living on separate continents, and what would our parents say? And our friends? And your company? Jenna was trying to just enjoy the moment snuggling with her boy, and not worry about whether he was ever going to be her man, although her brain wouldn't shut up. As if he could guess her thoughts, Jiyong set his pizza aside and laced his fingers with hers instead. Still so sweet Little , and when did you become such a good kisser? I wonder who your dream was really about.