Chapter N

Taming the Dragon

  The next four months were insanely busy for Jenna and Jiyong. They had their house, which they loved but it took them forever to decide how to decorate it. They also had a traditional ceremony and party to plan, well as traditional as they could get with Jenna's parents living in Florida. Not to mention Jiyong had a ton of writing, recording, and concerts to do. Still, as exhausted as they were they were together as much as possible, which was what was important to them. The rest of BigBang helped as much as they could, which took some of the pressure off the couple.

  In fact Daesung and Seungri were the ones who actually picked up Jenna's parents and Kale and Ester from the airport the day before. She and Jiyong were having final fittings for the hankbok they would be wearing, with YoungBae along to act as chauffer, appointment book, and shoulder to cry on if need be. Seunghyun was at the venue to make sure everything was perfect.

  The day of Jenna and Jiyong's ceremony was absolutely beautiful. They'd decided their yard was way too small, so had managed to rent some nearby gardens, Plus, not having it at their Korean home kept the paparazzi and psycho fans from knowing where exactly they lived. When they released the story about their surprise marriage and subsequent Korean ceremony to the press, while most people wished them well, there were also quite a few who were very unhappy "their Oppa" was off the market, to an older, non Korean woman at that. Still, thanks to excellent staff and increased security, everything went perfectly and everyone invited had a great time. Jenna's parents were absolutely thrilled to be back in Korea after so long, and to be able to renew their friendship with Jiyong's family, now even closer as in laws. Kale and Ester were relieved (not that they had any real doubts, but liked to see things first hand) that their friend was so happy and well taken care of, and got along so well with her in laws.

  Jenna and Jiyong had a glorious week with their families and friends, before Jenna's parents and Kale and Ester had to go back to the US and Jiyong had to go back on tour. She was a bit sad to see everyone leave, but managed to keep herself busy writing a new set of articles. She'd noticed she wasn't feeling all that well lately. She wasn't sick exactly, she just felt odd and figured it was all the stress finally taking a toll on her, but even several weeks later she didn't feel any better. She finally broke down and and went to a doctor the day before Jiyong was due to return, a few days before they were set to go back to the US. What she learned floored her.

  When Jiyong came back home from being gone for almost two months, he wasn't greeted by a happy enthusiastic wife the way he'd been hoping. Instead, he found her curled up on the couch dozing, with her arms wrapped around her stomach almost protectively. Concerned Jenna might be ill, he gently shook her shoulder. 

  "Yeobo? I'm home. Are you okay?"

  "JiJi?" Jenna opened her eyes and sat up, an odd mix of worry and pure joy on her face. "You should sit down. I have something really important to tell you."

  "What is it?" Jiyong sat on a nearby chair so he could face his wife.

  "I went to the doctor yesterday. Even after running and confirming the tests four times there's no doubt I'm happy and scared at the same time. I'm also pregnant.