Chapter E

Taming the Dragon

This is going to be very short. I'm sick this week and a lot is going on in real life. I just noticed I hadn't updated in almost two weeks and I wanted to put a little something out here. KE

  

  "Noona! Noona wake up! We're here!" Jiyong gently shook the sleeping woman on his shoulder.

  "Huh, what?" Jenna mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. "Where are we? Her words were slurred.

  "The restaurant! Remember? I said we were stopping for food before we went back to the dorm." Jiyong nudged her again.

  "No I don't remember. Was I even awake?" Jenna slapped her cheeks, trying to wake herself up. She yawned, wincing as she felt her jaw crack. "I'm sorry JiJi. I hadn't been feeling it, but looks like jetlag finally caught up with me."

  "You always were like that Noona. Going going going, then all of a sudden, instant dead woman." Jiyong grinned at the memory. "Come on, let's go eat, then we can go home and do our best corpse impressions. We don't have schedules tomorrow, so sleeping all day isn't out of the question." He managed to keep Jenna awake enough to get out of the van and stumble toward the enterance. He held her hand to guide her, while Seunghyun hovered behind in case she fell. Meanwhile, YoungBae and their manager did the job of keeping the lovebirds apart so no one suspected them of anything.

  The group managed to get into the restaurant and to the semi-secluded booth in the back without mishap. Jenna immediately started snoring again. "Noona never changes" Jiyong said fondly as he pulled her onto his shoulder again.

  "Shouldn't you wake her up and see what she wants?" their manager asked.

  "Nah, I'll just order her soup. I'm guessing she still likes it, and it'll be easy to feed her, or reheat if I can't get it down her tonight." Jiyong ordered for them both when the waiter came. The dragon managed to wake Jenna enough for her to drink her soup and stumble out to the van again afterwards. When they got back to the dorm, Jiyong couldn't wake her no matter how hard he tried.

  "I'll carry her Ji" Seunghyun offered. "You carry her stuff and make sure I don't accidently whack her head on anything, okay?"

  Jiyong wasn't thrilled about someone else touching his beloved noona, but there was no way he could carry her himself, so he nodded. Seunghyun scooped her up in his arms, carefully carrying her upstairs and into the dorm. Setting her down on Jiyong's bed, he headed for the room he shared with YoungBae.

  Jiyong chewed his lip, wondering whether he should change Jenna's clothes or not, deciding to just pull off her shoes and socks and tuck her under the blankets. He changed into his sleep shorts and crawled in next to her. Kissing her cheek, he whispered "I love you" before snuggling against her and falling asleep.