Chapter C

Taming the Dragon

  Jiyong curled back up in Jenna's lap "Seunghyun hyung's eating ice cream again. Must be past dinner time."

  Jenna stood up, rather unceremoniously dumping the dragon on the floor.

  "Ow! NOONA!"

  "Sorry JiJi. I just thought you might like me to cook tonight."

  "Fried rice?" he asked, eyes shining.

  "Like you'd ever ask for anything else I make." She moved into the kitchen, rummaging in the cupboards and fridge for what she needed.

  Afterwards, the boys all praised her cooking. "That was wonderful Noona!" The two youngest were told to do the dishes while Jenna went to take a shower first, dressing in a tank top and pajama pants she pulled out of her suitcase.

  "Noona has a month to embarass me and we all have schedules tomorrow, so showers and bed everyone!" Jiyong had turned back from the cuddly lovesick boy to BigBang's leader, at least while he addressed his bandmates. He escorted Jenna and her luggage to his room and told her to make herself comfortable. "Nice traveling companion by the way Noona" he said, pointing to her stuffed dragon.

  "That's Geoffrey. He keeps me company."

  "Well, now you have a real dragon!"

  Jenna laughed. "Go shower you weirdo." He grinned and disappeared into the bathroom and she climbed into bed, enjoying the soft mattress and the Jiyong scented sheets. She'd forgotten exactly how much she'd missed her boy, now turned man. She'd loved her husband wholeheartedly, but Jenna had always heard you never forgot your first love, and she now realized that was true. She'd loved the boy, but she thought she might be able to love the man as well. He'd never seen her as anything more as his noona and playmate though, and she wasn't sure if it was actual love, or just nostalgia for when they were younger.

  After showering and changing into something to sleep in, Jiyong climbed into bed next to Jenna and immediately nuzzled her face into her neck, exactly as he'd done as a child. It had been his nighttime ritual whenever he'd slept over. She to her side so she could wrap her arms around him and snuggle him closer, burying her face into his soft damp hair. She giggled a little, causing him to look up in confusion. "What's so funny Noona?"

  "I was thinking two things JiJi. A- what would the fans think if they saw BigBang's leader still acting like such a little boy? Climbing into his noona baby-sitter's lap, demanding she sing, and snuggling like he's still five. That's what made me laugh. Two- I missed having you do all those things, even more than I thought Little , especially having you snuggled in my arms. I don't know if I ever told you this, but I kind of love you Kwon Jiyong."

  He pressed a light kiss against her lips. "I love you too Noona. I always have."

  Jenna looked at the boy, no the man snuggled up with her in surprise. What did he mean by that? Jiyong looked back through his lashes, with a distinctly uncute look on his face. Unlike he'd been all evening, while it was still love she saw, it was closer to the love for a man for a woman, rather than child and babysitter, or even younger/older friends. She felt something change in her as well as she cupped his face to plant another soft kiss on his lips, gently. He opened his mouth just enough for their tongues to meet and explore each other. They were slow and hesitant, carefully tasting each other as they realized their relationship had changed forever. They might have gone further if Seunghyun and YoungBae hadn't chosen that moment to knock on the door to wish them goodnight, which startled them apart and brought them back to their senses, then Daesung and Seungri actually stuck their heads in the door to wish them the same. Jenna buried her face in Jiyong's chest while he glared at the two youngest.

  "Keep it down tonight you two. Noona's had a long day entertaining everyone. And remember Dae, the maknae needs to be able to dance tomorrow." The two nodded, noting their leader's slightly flushed face and how his arms now curled around Jenna, almost protectively. They left, Daesung whispering into his boyfriend's ear, "Do you think they..." he trailed off as Seungri nodded.

  Meanwhile, Jiyong and Jenna curled up together like they always had, except this time, she had her head on his chest so she could listen to his heartbeat, while he her hair and tucked her head under his chin. The last thing she said before they fell asleep was, "so the Daeri fanfic writers were right?" He just chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

  "Yeah"