Chapter 9

Love Is Like A Snowflake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARA

 

Today marks the first day of the project where two of the biggest companies in Korea will collaborate. SK Group was a famous architecture company. It's recognized as one of the best because many famous architects in South Korea works under SK Group. These architects just added to the credibility of the company to be one of the biggest in the country. Wu Corporations, on the other hand, handled every single business they could get a hold of. Shopping malls, restaurants, designer brands, hotels, vacation spots and many more. Though SK Group might seem small compared to the Wu Corporation, they've been business partners for years and both are successful with the help of each other.

My boss and I were the ones who came up with the idea of an all season amusement park next to a resort. It was a brilliant idea after tons of research and effort. Besides, Wu Corporations have not invested on recreational facilities such as the mentioned project, so I guess they agreed to partner up with us.

I finally got ready for work. I had to stop by at the office first and check on my boss and my substitute secretary until this project is perfectly done. I will miss going to the office, but I think being outdoors would help me to finally move on once and for all. New people, new surroundings, more talking. It would definitely help. I'm going to be working at a place where Kim Jong In would be far away to even come to mind. I'll get over him. I'm positive.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I bowed to the substitute secretary who was sitting on my desk.

The new secretary stood up and bowed down to me as well. "Annyeonghaseyo? It's my first time meeting you. My name is Do Kyung Soo."

"Neh~ my name is Song Mara. Nice to meet you." I replied.

"Neh~ I know. I'll take good care of your position until you get back, Song Mara-sshi."

"Thank you, Kyung Soo-sshi. You're gonna like CEO Kim. He's very nice." I informed him.

"Neh, I've heard. Good luck on the project. Hwaiting." He cheered me on awkwardly.

I just gave him a smile. "Thank you. By the way, did CEO Kim came in yet?"

"Neh~ I feel kind of bad. It's my first day, but my boss came earlier than me."

"Oh? That's strange. Well, nice to meet you, Kyung Soo-sshi. We'll see each other again." I said my goodbye to him and he did the same. After that I knocked on my boss' door and he allowed me in.

"Good morning, Mara-sshi." My angelic boss greeted.

"CEO- I mean, Suho-sshi, how are you today? Are you feeling better?" I asked him.

"No. No, I'm not."

"What really happened yesterday? Did you eat something weird? We both got the same thing, but I didn't feel sick. Is my stomach that strong?" I talked non-stop. It didn't seem to bother my boss though. I noticed that he really enjoys when I blabber.

He just smiled and shook his head. "I should've never let you to be the Representative."

"Why, Sir? Did I do anything wrong?"

"Yes. You've been the only reason why I like going to work, but now you're leaving."

"Eii~ Suho-sshi, don't lie. Just say that you'll miss the morning coffee I make for you." I gave him a smile. "Don't worry, Suho-sshi. I'll teach Kyung Soo-sshi how to make your coffee."

"Oh, you met him? He's very respectful, huh? You better hurry back or you'll lose one of the best jobs in the world." Suho-sshi joked.

"Don't worry, Suho-sshi. A month these days is just a short amount of time."

"I'll visit Jeju from time to time to check on stuff... and you." He gave me a mischievous smile.

"You have too, Suho-sshi." I replied.

"And don't worry about your grandmother. I'll visit her for you. I'll set up a video cam so you guys can talk, okay?"

"Thank you so much, Suho-sshi."

"I'll miss you, Song Mara-sshi. I'm being sincere. I really will miss you." My boss told me. We've been working together for 2 years. We're always together, so it's understandable that we grew fond of each other.

"I'll definitely miss you as well, Suho-sshi."

"Be careful on your trip, Mara-sshi."

"Neh~ take care of the company well, CEO Kim." I said and bowed down for the last time to my boss that I would miss.

"Call me if you need anything or if you just miss me." He joked which made me giggle.

"Bye, Suho-sshi."

"Bye, Mara-sshi."

 

KRIS

 

"She's been to Starbucks everyday since that day I met her, now she doesn't come?" I talked to myself when I was driving to Incheon International Airport to catch my flight to Jeju Island where I'm staying for a month, while carrying the title of a representative.

My phone suddenly rang an then Xiumin's name appeared on the screen, so I answered it. "Hello?"

"I'm gonna miss you!!!"

"I'm hanging up." I threatened.

"Ya, wait!" Xiumin stopped me. "Do you want me to resign? I feel like I'm betraying you by working as Kai's secretary."

"No, don't ever do that. I'll definitely take the CEO position back. I swear. When I do get it back, I still want you to be there, Min Seok-ah." I told Xiumin.

"Ewww! We sound like a couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter