Chapter 3

Love Is Like A Snowflake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARA

 

Mara-ya.

Hmm?

I have something to tell you.

What is it, Jongin?

I love you.

Don't make me laugh.

I really do. I love you, Song Ma Ra.

 

I want to forget about you, Kim Jong In.

 

I tried to hold back the tears while I was walking out of the building. I can't do this anymore. After a year, he still has this effect on me and I just can't stand it. I'm still too weak. Still too weak to face him. Still too weak to move on. Still too weak to forget.

I walked out of the building and went to my car. I drove back to the SK Group building, feeling overwhelmed. I can't concentrate right now. My mind is a mess because of him. It always is and I guess it always will be.

I entered the building and went on the lift to go up to my office. When I got there, I knocked on my boss' door. I opened it and found no one. It slipped my mind that he had a meeting around that time. I just sat myself down on by my desk and started to devise a plan for the approved project.

 

My fiancé just wanted to meet you.

Mara-ya.

Mara-ya, long time no see.

Song Ma Ra, can we talk?

I miss you, Song Ma Ra.

Didn't you miss me at all, Marang?

 

All of his words from earlier, didn't fail to leave my mind. These words kept on ringing in my ear, like the words from that night he broke up with me.

 

 I had a reason for everything that I did.

 

What's the reason, Kim Jong In? Why did you just break up with me like that after everything that we've been through? Why?

 

KRIS

 

The whole building went crazy because of the elevator incident that Kai caused. Soon, rumors about him would start to spread and he would eventually be the talk of the whole building. He's ruining the family name and that's unacceptable in our family. My grandfather and my father have always hated him for that.

"Kris, go back to your office. I'll handle it here." Xiumin whispered to me.

"Yeah. Sure." I replied and walked out of the CCTV Control Room. I went back to my office and sat down on my seat. I remembered what I saw and heard from my cousin and his ex-girlfriend on the CCTV camera earlier.

 

I had a reason for everything that I did.

 

I pushed my hair back and released a sigh. "It wasn't your fault, Kris."

After a few minutes, there was a knock on my door and Xiumin ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter